Most Likely Going Home: Shelby

tuesday
4:00 pm EST veto meeting
10:30 pm EST shelby last live DR

wednesday
8:00 - 9:00 pm EST shelby eviction

>shelby's instagram is about to not be private soon

All u waifufags BTFO

if this season didnt have the america bullshit there would probably be a completely different F4

I'm just here so I won't get fined

Same

they do know and I give Jason credit with bonding with two people willing to fall on their sword for him to win

there would not lnj after week 2

Whatever else, this has to change for next year's OTT, if there even is one. I won't be subscribing. Virtually no HOH mattered, it was all America's nom and who won the veto.

jason, shane, shelby justin and maybe morgan will most likely be final 5

>i like the waifus but seeing the waifufags BTFO is delicious

What do 3rd n 2nd place get?

I wonder if Jason will clip Justin before F3.

>shelby loses the veto
>tsunami hits japan

reminder that bb has seen the success of OTT and will change the rules from here on out to be similar for regular bb

twitter will always win and that's just something you need to accept

based monte

Since America is paying for this season I don't see the problem

I just wish they spent extra money to make better comps

3rd gets nothing beyond stipend, thus "10k krispy"

So successful they are making you call an 800 number to cancel instead of just clicking a cancel button.

Sign of a scam.

He tried to save us from this.

And you can pay for that next year if it's still around. I won't be. It sounded like a good idea, but made a mockery of all the gameplay from week 2 on.

It was like that before for the feeds

But to have it on a Netflix type service is shady

Making the Saturday safety picks unable to be America noms would solve everything

didn't they outnumber him like 5 to 1 in that veto and still lose?

shelby gonna go full misfit and give a salty eviction speech

is shelby a virgin

Dani gave him the winning combo

No

why do people eat shit food when they are sad? wtf does that even do?

they're probably saving money for a potential all star season like s20

I canceled a month back (it just ran out Sunday) and it was just a cancel button. This is recent.

>"Hey guys, I didn't know there was an online BB! Who won?"
>"The one guy they brought back."
>"...."

OVER THE TOP

it has crossed my mind before

You'll understand when you're himan

She's going to fumble telling them she's a lawyer and they're not even going to care and it'll reaffirm them getting her out for sure

>shelby wants to talk about child sex trafficking in her speech
>pizzagate is blowing up

this can't be a coincidence we have to go deeper.

>they're not even going to care
Probably a good 25% of their conversations are about how stupid and terrible Shelby is. They'll care.

reasons to live +1

are the Sup Forums autists still playing pretend with their pedo pizza stuff

why is that shocking

the past 4 seasons that have had vets and newbies, a vet has made it to the final 2 75% of the time and won 50% of those times

Jessie most likely would have also made it to the final 2 if he didn't have a game breaking twist get him voted out

It shouldn't be a shock that a vet will make it to the end, and ONLY Monte, and Shelby near the end were smart enough to try to target him but failed.

they'll honestly think she's lying or something

>Morgan to Shelby: you deserve to win

I hate when people say someone deserves to win. If you don't make it to the end and win you didn't deserve to.

Thank you for correcting the record!

this season is different because america was rekting the whole season. a person who's entire strategy is sit on the couch and wait for the game to end is F4

srs this crying is pathetic. its a fucking game

>Morgan starts crying again because she let people down
>makes Shelby cry
>Morgan: I'm going to make very good friends with the people in DR
>Shelby laughs while crying

>Most Likely Going Home
explain yourselves
What was Justin's care package?

he had to walk across a balance beam and he was given immunity for the week

>user prediction of shelby going home because its cheaper was true

she was also too stupid to crawl around a corner

Hidden immunity

So Shelby will go home as America's nom right?

Yup!

"Game-changing ceremony", evictee gets a challenge to re-enter game at that point.

wtf else could it be?
Speaking of wtf, my captcha.

Both her and Morgan thought it was a dead end when they looked.
Morgan even said "dead end" and turned around.

the red one is not a firetruck dumbass, it literally has people on top.

Shelby actually crawled back there but didn't look all the way around the corner INTO the nook.

doesn't really matter since she went left first, never would've beat Jason's time.

It really doesn't matter now, but either everyone should have had usable pockets in this comp, or nobody should have.
Just the oversight I'd expect from OTT interns.

I can't wait to cum all over Shelby! You name the spot and my cum will be there!

>based nice shrimp

HOH winner can choose to bring the evicted; in effect, the evicted cannot play for HOH but may be taken.

yfw Morgan wins HOH and declines.

If all I had to listen to was Beyonce, I'd be crying too

Attaboy!

the best strategy would have been to leave the corn next to the exit when you crawled passed it then pick it all up when you bring the last one to the exit. Plus they have everyone a bag for the corn. Pockets were pretty much irrelevant

reach harder

>Mfw I'll never be that CBS intern that gets to fuck Hue a studio city hotel room.

>implying having pockets in a comp where you have to carry things and crawl at the same time isn't an advantage.

>implying pockets would have made any difference to these dumb girls who kept missing that third corn somehow

i didn't see the comp but did jason have anything like a pocket or a slot where he could keister his corn?

The winner didn't have pockets

pockets or not, the girls fucked up real bad.

its okay this guy has waifu eyes

everything is rigged against his waifus

What do waifu eyes look like?

Waifu tinted glasses

full of tears and regret

How come the part of her eyebrows that are closest to her nose are different color than the rest?

>"Game-changing ceremony", evictee gets a challenge to re-enter game at that point.

If that's actually what the "twist" is, this all but confirms the theory that production has been rigging comps in favor of Shelby after her DR leak and then her yelling at production that she'd sue.

yall should've stopped watching like me when Monte got evicted

good question

If they were rigging comps for her they definitely wouldn't have done the comp they did today

anime eyes

Does Hue have bacne or is that just sun damage?

Former

makeup

it's obvious they created this "game-changing ceremony" and made a comp the girls wouldn't win and now Shelby will return anyway

It helps them deny they were trying to help shelby

This.

They give 'em a battery of tests before the show and know exactly what they are good at and what they aren't. There's no overt fakery (probably) but they can slant it by selecting comps for who they want to win.

The HoH was obviously slanted to women/smaller in general, and balance-trained cheerleader in particular.

Then there's just randomness -- one might think a maze might favor a smaller, smarter player.

I noticed that in BB18 with multiple return paths for evictees, one-upping the previous seasons which had a return comp.

This stuff's been brewing since fan fav Rachel, and two comps, one for pre-juries, and a second for juries, lets them do exactly that. Expect it to get worse.

The only reason they haven't done it so far in OTT is because of cost cuttings include no sequestrations in an attempt to make this CBS Go subscription crap merely a mild loss leader.

>tfw too pissed to capture all these tears

My original post started with
>It really doesn't matter now
It didn't affect the outcome, but pockets could have been the deciding factor in a comp like this.
If it came down between 2 people by a few seconds and the winner carried the corn in his pockets, people would be furious.
Don't know why you girls are getting triggered.

There are no girls here

Hues downfall started when she criticized President Donald Trump.

Pretty much. All opposition is falling

monte downfall started when he supported Republican Nominee Donald Trump.

Never thought that... nothing good happened for her after criticizing Trump and then America/Twitter.

We live in different times now. Morgan was clearly a trump voter. She will win