youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE
youtube.com/watch?v=hp1gOhr4_Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christian board
>Has advertisements for Japanese sex toys

Sorry m8, I'm a deist.

youtube.com/watch?v=374R7te0ra0

Judging by that video you want this to be a street hip hop Christian board. Too much Japanese anime for that though.

Amen

Manga Messiah

youtube.com/watch?v=PHWvKQBleMY

a test to see how faithful you are.

reminder that the owner is not a christian
and godfags should have their own board, so they could call for murders and rape in their god's name

Sup Forums is controlled by racist jew faggots

If they truely owned it, it would be shut down

daily reminder to live deliciously

Sup Forums is a christian board

Christians are too cucked these days. I liked Christianity more back when the Pope wasn't kissing the feet of Muslims.

Fucking hell Sup Forums I accepted Satan but the devil keeps bringing me to these threads.

Being a son of Satan is irreversible though.

How the fuck can 80% of americans believe in this fiction.

There are plenty of uncucked redneck baptist

The majority are cucks though.

>tfw no crusades or reconquistas in your lifetime

why live?

No it's not.

Some people here are genuine christians that practice their religion - some are just in name, but the great majority are just pretending or use it as a meme.

I am practicing it to be honest, to be christian it's a way of being human, a way of life - can't be otherwise.

>Catholic in america
I hope the Klan visits you soon

>claims to be a white nationalist
>believes in middle-eastern shitskin religions

Your European forefathers who fought against Christianity are looking down on you. What they felt about Christianity is the same thing you feel about Muslims right now.

Can confirm. Most of the ones I know are posting RFID = Mark of the Beast articles on Facebook and claiming its the end of days.

>you mean looking up at you from the pit

Fixed it for you.

Iraq war/ Afghanistan are the modern crusades

BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER

SPREADING BLOOD ACROSS THE LAND

>Catholic =/=Christian

GTFO. America will be WASP only.

Being a Calvinist is nice, because I know God is in control

Agreed. Also, if you can accept predestination, egalitarianism is not a meme you're likely to fall for.

God is all powerfull he is always in control, you dont need to be a calvanist for that

Semantics. I much prefer the term "biblical" to "Calvinist" but it's what most people are familiar with.

God made us with different talents, egalitarianism isn't biblical

That was my point

Reformed or doctrine of grace is the professional term

>Father, please forgive them, for they know what not they do

Cheers mates.

Just elaborating on your point

You're doing God's work, user.

Eph 2:10

Daily reminder fall of Christianity means fall of the White civilization.
>inb4 muh dark ages
We moved past that, atheism is only being pushed onto white country's while every other non White shithole has embraced there religion and stayed back in the 4th century embraced its backward moral code and are now pushing in.
Individualism and humanism can not survive when you are faced against collective mind bent on destruction.

In order to prevail we must embrace our one true god and trough unity and faith we can strike back ( no it does not mean we have to kill homosexuals or prohibit abortion or turn women into slaves), people need something they can stand with, as longs as we fight over left and right, atheism religion, the single minded beast is growing.

Not Catholic enough.

That's a good thing :)

Daily reminder this is a Jewish thread.

>this is a Christian board

Amen, brother.
God bless you.

Serbian Orthodox Liturgy:

Pic is inside my church.

If Jews don't accept Christ, they Go to hell also

They go there anyway, but they will pull you there with you since you are circumcised and insulted god's created human body.

There are many more Jew-created insults to God's created body than that.

The vid you posted is utter shit. Pure degeneracy.
It makes me doubt your motivation about making this thread.

this is Christian:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp1gOhr4_Tg

and this:

God's creations don't need modification, especially not at birth.

Circumcision was an old covonent sign, but has null effect now.

Don't get me wrong. Anybody who harms a child is in violation of every form of law so as to be shot on sight if a proper trial according to law is not available. I wonder what spectrum of charges could be used.

But the insults to God's creation are innumerable and insufferable.

Baptism is the new circumcision

I think its hilarious that people say this seriously. As bait as this thread is, ill bite and remind you that because many of you arent real believers in Gods word and use the bible for cherry picking stories, and to think you get your morals from said stories makes you borderline retarded. Also, can people eventually come to an agreement on the bible and show what is supposed to be taken literally and what isnt?

Who here believes Noah was over 900, and built a boat that big for a flood that lasted over a year without that boat getting utterly destroyed?

Me, myself, I

How was this possible?

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD
HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE

Sin was new to the world, so people lived longer, the new max age post flood is 120 years

Getting some water poured on your head doesn't do much.

But look out. The new fad is body modification for transhumanism. A combination of necessary medical processes and Kool Kid cool things will lead the way.

With wisdom power and love

I believe baptism should be full immersion

>Sin was new to the world

If that's the case why would (((god))) flood the Earth? :^)

>christianity and hip-hop

youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

needs more b-shoc

Don't know much about that, but my parents were nice enough to teach me how to swim.

One time when I was little some guy picked me up and tossed me into a body of water. Didn't bother me in the least and I knew exactly what to do. Being immersed is fun.

No it is not.
Christianity is a corrupt religion
Christianity is religion of cuckolds
Christianits will be die in 2100
Your shitty religion is over. Islam will rule the world. and you can't do nothing about it
stay mad alhamdulillah.

Because he wanted to

But according to (((the bible))) he flooded Earth because it was so sinful.
Those two things don't really work out with each other.

Baptism doesn't save but it is a public declaration of your faith, a covenant sign of being in Christ

It was sinful

Then humans shouldn't have grown 900 years old as with your previous statement.

Fuck the weakling religion of Christianity.

Sin was newer to the world than it was now, but there is also the canopy theory too

Fuck yourself

Posting Christian flags

earth was flooded because most people were not people anymore. viz. fallen angel(sons of god)/human hybrids via reproduction

It happened to me when I was too young to remember, let alone chose.

As far as I'm concerned, I make public declarations of my faith every time I go to Church, and also in my daily life.

A board has a human will by which it can accept Christ as its Lord and Savior?

>Swiss "flag"
Shit tier

If your saved, you should get Baptised

Actually I didn't watch that video and I'm a Lutheran.

On a side note-

>Catholicism LOL

I want all christcucks to leave

Whatcha gonna do?

Thomas Paine was a Christian, read 'Common Sense' by him. He didn't like the institutionalized church. You cherry picking philistine reddit atheists make me sick

reddit pls go

I feel like we need to set out our beliefs and interpretation of the Bible. At the moment these threads usually degenerate into denominational shit-flinging or heathen shitposting, so we need some resource to summarise our beliefs, defend them and properly send across our message to anyone who should read it.
Anybody up for a new new testament?

Anarchist fuck off

Pretty darn sure I've been baptised. I'm also pretty darn sure about where exactly it happened since it was made of stone and the church wasn't renovated until decades later.

Saved or not is a different question.

>Catholicism LOL
Indeed.

Have you put your trust in Christ alone ?

He was a Deist, which definitely isn't the same thing as a christian.
He believed there was a god but that it did not interfere with the lives of humans, he also believed that Jesus was a fraud.
His views on religion are summed up in the Age of Reason.

But pope spoke the truth in that picture. Apostates and atheists will meet one another after this live.

I wouldn't put my trust with anyone, but I would put it with Christ before else.

Pretty arrogant to claim to man your own church appointed as the head is going to hell. Maybe it's *you* who isn't the Christian?

You must Repent (change mind) and put you trust in Christ alone, and you will be saved

>Yank Out Lucifer's Oppression

Hey, I quite like it.

If you're a Catholic, your trust isn't in Christ alone. It's in a whole history written by other people who came after Him.

>deist

Sounds the same as what Masons belie... Oh wait