Who is the best Sopranos character?

Who is the best Sopranos character?

You can only pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePs3uc9NeSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Character/episode/season ranking is the lowest form of conversation.

After "remember when".

Paulie is the meme character thrown in to keep the type of viewer who would eventually go on to watch Breaking Bad interested.

Junior

Christophuh

When I was younger I would have said Christopher.

Now I say Tony.

Dr. Melfi's Rapist. Now theres a guy with an arc.
Also, Checkem.

Big Pussy
Furio
Tony

1 Paulie
2 Uncle June
3 Ralphie
4 Johnny Sack
5 Little Carmine

9001 Pavarti Soprano
>muh Hal

Agent Harris

Eckley Soprano is the most underrated character IMO

Adriana

Juniors retarded brother? Christ that line from Tony about him overhearing his parents talking about his "absent minded uncle" and he thought they talking about junior.

I would do a non fap year and dump my gf just to fuck her silly

Ah the American Italian one.

I love Tony because I feel like losing my shit in the same types of sicheashiuns.

Ralph

>Watch Sopranos as a teenager
>think Ralph is a piece of shit and be happy when Tony finally kills him
>watch it again at age 25
>realize that ralphie didn't do a single thing wrong for the entire run of his character and it was Tony who was in the wrong every single time.

Is this what they call "growing up"?

he did beat his girlfriend to death over an argument, and hit Georgie with a chain

Ralphie

>girlfriend
lol fucking cuck. She was a whore who had a lack of understanding about her place in the world and that's it. Ralphie was justified in his actions end of discussion.

I think she was an uppity bitch, but there was no need to kill her

I agree desu.

Also got a lot more appreciation for Uncle Jun on my rewatch.

>but there was no need to kill her
If you ever had a woman she'd walk all over your weak ass. Don't show respect then you pay the price.

Artie bucco by far
youtube.com/watch?v=ePs3uc9NeSI

Artie Bucco was the biggest cuck on television.

t. domestic abuse advocate

t. nu-male.

lol if my girl doesn't respect me I'd just kick her out, not beat her to death that's psycho

If you're a powerful alpha male and your woman disrespects you in front of your men then you have no choice other than to kill her.

Furio is the GOAT, no question

Greatest cuck of all time

..ok

keyboard warrior edgelord underage poster

he didn't have a wife. tony is the one who got cucked by priests, wallpaper cunts, italian enforcers, and all kinds of plebs.

Tone

june

it's like you've mentally regressed as a person cuck

Furio is the one who cucked Tony. After all, Carm fell in love with him.

furio was the cuck since he never made a move

he was loyle to his capo

nothing kuk about it

>best
obvsly tony
as much as i love so many characters
show is all about tony dealing with everyone in the show, so ofc hes the most interesting
>favourite
tony, sil, chrissy

not at all. Paulie is a deep character because he is a stand in for the fearful american.

He's paranoid about both science (germs) and nonsense (religion, spirits) meanwhile he was used and abused by johnny sack only finding out by mere coincidence.

America has created a culture of fear.

I think it's called "becoming a cynical asshole"

>no mentions of bobby baccala
>no mentions of slivio dante
>no mentions of tony "that fuckin animal" blundetto

The one that said WATCH IT CHRISSY

Ranking out of 5:
1. Christopher Moltisanti
>Young dude that has a lot to live up for due to his father being bad ass but goes through the roughest time than anyone due to his drug and alcohol abuse and did a lot of top tier shit for Tony (plus bad ass shit for himself too) but didn't get enough praise for it nor didn't get made soon enough. (Also love the bond between him and Tony due to both of their powerful performances together from the start to the end, like Tony's son)
2. Tony Soprano
>Couldn't be anymore obvious
3. Corrado "Junior" Soprano
>Dude you wish you wanted to die in the first series for beefing with Tony but when shit get's settled between the two, he becomes a strong adviser for Tony and other Bosses (Fucking roasts everyone.)
4. Silvio Danté
>Hardly smiles but is a wise cracker with his jokes (IT WAS YOU FREDO), very loyal to his boss as the shit hits the fan towards the end, his seriousness in general when he gambles is fucking kek plus carried out most of the big name hits for Tony.
5. Phil Leotardo
>Probably the most fuck annoying villain of them all but the character was fucking very well played, made everyone sigh in relief when he died how good of a bad guy (And his fucking huge eyebrows) played by Frank Vincent