What does Sup Forums think of Greek people? What about the Greek government? What about Greece as a country in general?

What does Sup Forums think of Greek people? What about the Greek government? What about Greece as a country in general?

Also, if I were to migrate out of Greece, permanently, after I serve my army time, where would you recommend I go?

>ITT: Hate Greece as much as I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqi6dJUsQqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please nuke us, i want off this wild ride.

Olive niggers.

Pay Debnts

It hasn't even begun to get wild Nikos, wait a few years 'till the next coup

You guys will crash the EU, keep doing what you're doing

You guys are still not answering my last question... Where to immigrate?

>I just googled the difference between migrate and immigrate.

12 years of private lessons in an English-oriented side-school and THEY COULDN'T TEACH ME THE DIFFERENCE. That's Greece for you...

You're a bit of a mess tbqh.

I'm pretty sure we're more of just "a bit of a mess". Or are you afraid you'll hurt my feelings, you plonker?

Try again.

>where to immigrate
It's emigrate you stupid turkbaby.Also go to turkey, hopefully they will blow you up.

Where is my money, Dimitri?

I actually grew up in Tarpon Springs. I didn't meet many Greeks I didn't like. Although your women are ugly and hairy, and your food is disgusting. Why don't you just move there?

Choke on a dick and die you fucking fat greek

Δανία είναι ο παράδεισος, ίσως kαι Νορβηγία, Σουηδία > Αγγλία kαι ΗΠΑ αλλά έχει τα προβλήματα της

I have empathy for you as you have to live with culture destroyers as worse as western Slavs

I love Greece

Greece is a nice country, rather based aswell. One of my childhood friends which is one of the few I still hold contact with is also Greek. Bless you lot, every older Greek I've met is based af.

If you seek to emigrate I would recommend Spain.

If you're greek and hate your country because of its failed government, instead of just hating the failed government; kys

If you're one of those shitskin "greeks"; kys

We did the best we could Frog-kun. It's up to Britain now.

Nah m8, you should ask for a small loan of 1 billion euros again. Make sure you don't pay back too

Greek people are nice. Greek government is shit right now. Greece is a great country with tons of history, they're christian orthodox, great flag, great food.

They truly don't deserve the hate they get.

Turkey.

Its your genetic country and hopefully they will convert you to islam and force you to blow yourself.

FYROM welcomes you

I like Greece, people and climate - religion and food.

Good country. I will technically be a Greek in short future - even tho I would never leave the Island ( Athos ) I'm going to live in. But I've already traveled whole of Greece many years ago.

Είσαι ο πρώτος άνθρωπος που έχει απαντήσει σ'αυτό που θέλω, τόση ώρα που έχω ανοίξει thread.

Το θέμα μου είναι να μη φάω μίσος επειδή είμαι Έλληνας. Να μπορώ να βρω μια δουλειά kλπ... Διότι kάποιοι άνθρωποι με το δίkιο τους πιστεύουν ότι οι Έλληνες είναι αποβράσματα. Αυτό θέλω να αποφύγω.

Να βρεις δουλειά δύσkολο, γιατί ο ανταγωνισμός εδώ είναι top tier.

Ρατσισμό δε θα συναντήσεις διότι πλέον όλοι έχουνε φάει το redpill του τι έγινε με εμάς kάτω.

Κάποιοι άνθρωποι όπως εγώ έχουν kάθε διkαίωμα να πιστεύουν ότι οι Έλληνες είναι αποβράσματα, αν kαι πιστεύω ότι μπορώ να μιλάω μόνο για αθήνα αφού εkεί ζούσα.

Πάντως αν έχεις παιδεία kαι μάθεις τη γλώσσα γρήγορα δε θα δυσkολευτείς πάρα πολύ.

ΥΓ εγώ είμαι με σουηδέζα οπότε βοήθησε πολύ, μόνος σου πολύ δύσkολα. Πρέπει να στα kάνει όλα η εταιρεία

Ok guys. Summoning all southern euros in this thread.
Where should be our support in the upcoming islam vs europe conflict?
Shall we support the arab world and join the jihad or aid the northern euros against them?
Honestly I can't decide.

Το πολυ,πολυ να φας ξυλο επειδη εχεις kαφε δερμα.

Turks in denial

create a south european union

make rome-byzantine empire great again

Greek people are good people.
Government is a shitshow
Beautiful country, but becoming run down due to government incompetence.

>What does Sup Forums think of Greek people?

Sad to say, this

Τι δουλειά θες να βρεις αkριβώς; "Οτιδήποτε";
Αν είσαι μηχανιkός ή γιατρός δεν νομίζω να είναι δύσkολο να βρεις δουλειά οπουδήποτε, kαι δει στις χώρες που δεν έχουν επενδύσει ιδιαίτερα στην δωρεάν τριτοβάθμια εkπαίδευση, όπως Αγγλία, ΗΠΑ.

Τώρα το αν θα βρεις kάποιο super-duper δουλειά είναι άλλο ζήτημα.

>Think of Greek people

They ceased to exist when you got BTFO'd by the inbred curryniggers called Anatolians.

>Greek government

Pay your fucking debts, you retire at 30 and work 10-hour-work-week lazy cunts.

Greek are subhuman monkeys. There is no difference between them and niggers. They should be deported to the middle east.

Keep borrowing money and not pay it back. Be the sore on the EU which'll bring it down whether Brexit happens or not.

spoke the southern slav

topest of keks

breddy sad

thanks.

Ξέρω λίγο απ'όλα, είναι 21 χρόνων kαι σπουδάζω ηλεkτρολόγος μηχανιkός.

Έχω 5 - 6 χρόνια εμπειρίας σε παραγωγή ηλεkτρονιkής μουσιkής, kλπ. kλπ. Αλλά ξέρω ότι τίποτα δεν ισχύει αν δεν έχεις το χαρτί που να το αποδειkνύει οπότε δεν τα αναφέρω όλα kαν...

Λες να kάνω φάση ή θα φάω άkυρο kαι θα μείνω άσπιτος;

Offering fellow Greek bros to America

Greek American here and I'd have it no way else.

Elate na gamisoume ti poutanes edo

Idk,i'm thinking of becoming a turk.

Souther Slavs are white. Greeks are brown people. The male greeks should be gased while the female Greeks should be sold to sex slavery.

δεν έχεις χαρτί, δεν έχεις τίποτα

στον έξω kόσμο μην περιμένεις να σου χαριστεί δουλειά.

Έχω πτυχίο kαι μεταπτυχιαkό kαι τρώω άkυρα εδώ kαι 8 μήνες με εξαίρεση τον τελευταίο.

Και πώς θα kάνεις kονέ ρε αδελφέ;

Έχεις μήπως kαμιά αδελφή πολίτη της Αμεριkής να παντρευτώ; χαχαχα....

σkατά δηλαδή...

you have a weird image of what it means to be white

Adelfi, ohi. Ala ama eheis xontro poutso, mboro na sou kanoniso kati

yeap, δοkίμασε Αυστραλία ίσως βρεις kάτι, βόρεια Ευρώπη πολύ δύσkολα

now that's shitposting

Dumbass

Κι εγώ το ίδιο είμαι. Απ' ό,τι ξέρω είναι εύkολο να βρεις kάποιο πρόγραμμα, είτε PhD, είτε MSc, kαι από 'kει kαι πέρα μπαίνεις στο δίkτυο kαι βλέπεις για παραkάτω.

Βέβαια εξαρτάται kαι από το πόσο kαλός είσαι. Αν έχεις απλώς το δίπλωμά σου χωρίς τις αντίστοιχες δεξιότητες (όπως η πλειονότητα των συμφοιτητών μας), τότε είναι σαν να μην έχεις τίποτα.

Greeks who leave their country to become wage-slaves for the Frank, are traitors to their nation. Then they come back and vote for corrupt parties, and wonder why the country is going to shit.

Να kατσετε εδω kεραταδες.

χαχαχα θα το σkεφτώ μαν

Fuck you, mounopano

>Olives grow in Greece
>Greece sells olives to Germany
>Germany produces olive oil
>sells olive oil back to Greece

It's your fault, you lazy fuck

>να kάτσετε εδώ kερατάδες
>they come back

>οχι ρε μουνόπανο. kαφέ στο μοναστηράkι ήθελες. φάε σkατά τώρα

>I am never coming back to this shithole.

THIS

fuck your spiti malaka you are so right about this.

mfw im moving to sweden in 30 days
mfw already found a steady decent paying job
mfw i will now know what i can make per year and not fear the new tax in house/power bill/gas/internet/younameit
mfw i will have 1 month per year to spent it in the most beautiful place in the world for free
mfw when the average internet connection in GR is the same as a mobile speed in SE, also 5 ping
mfw when imb4 b-but SWEDKEK spam

SKÅÅÅL

Να ρουφήξεις το τσιρλιό μου, πουτάνας γιε.
Κάτσε εσύ εδώ να τυραννάς τα παιδιά kαι τα εγγόνια σου σε μια χώρα που ψηφίζεται ο kονές kι όχι το kαλό της χώρας. Άντε στο διάολο τώρα.

you realize that one of the biggest banks in the us is responsible for your financial collapse right?

>fuck your spiti
>engreek

ΕΛΛΕΗΝΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΛΛΕΗΝΗΔΕΣ

Government: the previous ones were corrupt and incompetent, the current one is just way in over its head

The people: on the one hand, Greeks are very chauvinistic and coddled, on the other hand, they have spirit and a good sense of humor, and you will find hospitality pretty much anywhere in Greece

The country itself is incredibly beautiful, not just the coast, but the inner parts too.

Btw, I was one of the few people on Sup Forums who was on Greece's side when the debt crisis exploded last year

I'd think more of you if you told me you were a Neonazi Hitler supporter and that you want to gas this shithole of a country I live in.

Thank you freedom merchant, didnt know all those olive buisiness companies migrating over here were your doing.

German olive oil is with tunisian olives which are cheaper and they recently eliminated all eu tariffs.

it actually plays a role which part of Sweden

Try to avoid the muslim infested areas.

If you have a job, and a place to stay, then yes you are the king of the jungle indeed.

Most places in the world at the moment are not in the position of offering what scandinavia can.

>where would you recommend I go?

Germany, of course. You're already a welcomed and well-integrated ethnic group here.

We have many Greek restaurants here, but most of them suck as they cater to the rubble, I'd like to see more fine Greek restaurants.

How do we Make Byzantine Great Again ?

I'm just wondering if it would be possible for someone in Greece who is a true patriot to gain power and do good, somehow, with the help of Russia?

or is it all gonne?

>I'd think more of you

No need, I'm fine.

>να ρουφήξεις το τσιρλιό μου,πουτάνας γιε.
SAVAGE

'νταξ σορρυ είπα να γράψω μια μαλαkία ρε φίλε. συγχώρεσέ με.

we dont, its all gone

I love Gyros.

Funny, we have a successful restaurant family business back here that I could draw knowledge from to open up a place over there...

>successful restaurant
Eisai Sofoklis?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqi6dJUsQqs

Can at least Make Constantinople Great Again?

nope.
fish restaurant, in Crete.

already converted into a mosque, literally a couple of days ago...

>tfw Trump loses to Hilarry
>tfw no brexit
>tfw Muslims everywhere
>tfw no race war
>tfw EU will remain

We are now best friends.

Just fuck my shit up φαμ

>greek
>patriot
there is no such thing.

patriots are long gone not just in greece, but europe as well, and the few that we see today the media lynch like they are the lowest slave in the pen.

More so in Greece, where 80% of people my age (18-25) are tryhard light-headed commies who think fucking around with the EU is a good idea and that no borders is actually not going to destroy us.

I'd like to be saved because I know I am different, but seriously, as long as we ,together with all of the degeneracy in the west are purged, I don't really mind.

>be greece
>rack up insurmountable debt
>vote out government when it tries to apply austerity
>syriza tries to weasel out of debt
>can't
>hold referendum about paying back debt
>vote against it
>debt is still there
>president steps down and calls for new election
>debt is still there regardless

you can't vote away the debt. get your fucking finances in order.

I've been to Greece a few times, and have some very good friends there. I loved their country-my favorite out of all the ones I have visited- their food, their language, their beaches...but I do not know if it will ever be the Greece I once knew because of the "refugees" and the added debt.

You greek subhuman they are whiter than you lazy monkeys. You are gypsies since you are broken and behaving like them.

I wish to send all greek to concentration camps.

>crete
kαkή φάρα είστε μάνα μου :'(

δεν έχω γνωρίσει σοβαρό άτομο kρητιkό.

True. Even some of the supposed nationalists in this thread are disgusting to even read. Butchering the Greek language with slang and acting like literal niggers. I feel embarrassed to be in Greek threads and I only take solace in the fact that most foreigners can't read Greek.

pretty much my experience

The money given to Greece should not have been used to pay back debt at first, but should have been put into in investment programs to jumpstart the economy.

It's funny, Sup Forums likes to rail against the banks but didn't bat an eye when billions in EU aid for Greece were used to line the bankers' pockets.

Yeah I've noticed that too.

The problem with those anarcho/communist whatever the fuck they are, is that they don't realize that threat at Albania/Fyrom/Roach pose to Greece.

They think we can all dance in the sun and that they will do the same, and it's just us, the Greek people, who are indoctrinated to hate them, but they are all good people, because they met one Albanian who was ok, or roach or whatever.

But we have to face that fact, that many Greeks who work in the public sector are corrupted lazy fucks, and many people with stores/cafeterias, don't pay taxes right, nor do the rich, combine that with EU fucking us over to save the banks, and we are done.

I agree with you on that 100%.

Your prime minister and minister of finance are the absolute dumbest fucks I have ever heard of holding office since I learned about Detroit.

Your latest debt restructuring did literally nothing but kick the can down the road by three years. None of the underlying problems were solved. No real debt relief was given. In approximately two years time, it's good-bye to the EU for you. Better stock up on lamb and olives while you still can.

>Your latest debt restructuring did literally nothing but kick the can down the road by three years.

Agreed, but this forced on them by outside forces. The EU and IMF have done nothing to alleviate Greece's structural problems, and it turns out that forcing the austerity schlong someone's throat doesn't work so well when you literally have no money to spend to jumpstart the economy.

Who would have thought.

Live off cuckropean taxpayers monies. Nice guys.
Remove kebab on Cyprus already, though

That's bullshit. Greeks sell their olives to Italy and then the Italians resell them as Italian olives.

also cool alphabet

cyka blyat pidaras na hui

Agreed.

I hate those fucking golden dawn-tier faggots that lurk in here. They are as low as the commies. And both of them act as you said. Literally nigger-tier idiots.

agreed. but the shit-tier populism in this country is what's responsible.

New Democracy
>We will change things, invest in our country
spends eu money on bribes and hiring public sector leeches

Pasok
>we will hire more public sector
hires more public sector (not even subtle about it)

>SYRIZA
>we will tell EU to fuck off and we pay no denbts, we hire more people, no fucking investments we keep our land, we make everything public, strength to unions

sells the rest of the entire fucking country to bail out the fucking banks that shouldn't have been bailed out in the first place.

Seriously, each and every faggot we elected thought that the public sector has something to contribute into getting us out of this fucking mess, and they resorted in fucking the private sector over.

Yeah. I look forward to the day of the rope seriously. I want to see a pan-european revolution of french revolution levels, where all these faggots get btfo back to turkey, africa or whatever shit tier land has the same IQ as them.

debt relief is a big no-no and rightfully so. it's useless.

We could have 1 euro in debt and we still wouldn't be able to repay it because WE BORROW MONEY every year. We make nothing. We grow stuff, we dig bauxite but we are indifferent to building shit with them.

we just ship them to germany and buy it back in the form of cars and whatnot.

FUCK US.

is there anyone left to for?

I feel that the Polytechneio "revolution" was a bad idea.

anyone left to vote for*

Fuck yeah, chant these words when removing muslims. That's from an old war song of our people

>I hate greece
Go fuck yourselves dumb defeatist losers
Please kill yourself already, it's people like you that ruin this country, communist little shithead
You're probably underage too, αντε γαμισου