*Holds up Spjork*

*Holds up Spjork*

Quality thread

no is not

i wanna suck bork's milky mommy titties and slurp slurp slurp up all her milkies!!! I love her so much and she is my mommy

Jerk that spurk Burk!

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know it's supposed to be ironic but I honestly can't fathom men in their 20s sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chuckle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

i'd let her jerk my spork ;)
luv u mommy

Is Utopia good?

i love my mommy!!

shes so fucking hot

Did you like her newer albums, or do you prefer her older work?

I really liked Vulnicura actually

Then I think you'll enjoy the production on Utopia a lot, although her vocals and lyricism are a bit underwhelming.

If you are over 50 yourself maybe.

mmm that collar o_o
i wanna give her a good massage and make her feel so nice and sweet!

MOMMY

she sexy mommy

That mouth. Bjork and PJ for best mouths?

oh yeah
pj got the lips
bork got the tongue

>69
mutual pleasure
mutual core

Just roll Bork in butter and I'll get in there and eat her whole, with the bones!

i love her and her thighs so much
i just wanna make her so horny and wet and put my face between them and sniff!
subtly erotic fragrances

i want to put my face in her toilet bowl after a week without flushing. ahh those sweet erotic fragrances

hey you're not me! >:|
i forgive you though because even though I wouldn't do that, you appreciate the wonder of fragrances as much as i do :)

ily portraits zoot
you are very talented
could you post some?
ever since the archive went down I couldn't find your curco bane

is that snooki

ha, really? i've been really unsatisfied with my work lately but thanks, im working on it. got any requests? i might do a few Sup Forums related things

based quality thread guy

pls do one on bork
ill find a good picture for you
hold on
I love your work

this is the one i'd like

hnnng oh yes if i could eat her out under that table i would
just imagine taking in all those scents and hearing little orgasms sputtering from her mouth, a futile attempt to suppress the pleasure :)

I should probably type like this when I'm addressing you seriously

sexy tongue

Bjutk sucked so many blAck guys dicks at a party one time she threw up and then washed up and kept going Nd i jacked on off because she thought it was cute

she's unironically one day older than my actual mommy

oh i'd love to live in her utopia so much

so thick in the thighs!
i just want to run my hands along the shape of her body, familiarizing myself with all its intricacies and further exploring them with my tongue and nostrils ;)

That's a pretty normal thing that any guy would do to a girl they find attractive.

Yeah, come on. Don't be so normal. I'd eat her ass clean after a month without bathing

If Bjork never shat at all during that month then that's still pretty tame.

what? this isn't a competition of strange fetishism, i just want to show my love for my mommy

Sugarcubes Björk is still the best

Once a hot mouth, always a hot mouth

yes and she was a beautiful mommy too
big milky breasts to suck!!
big mouths strike again

Her profile is amazing.

She has amazing facial symmetry.

Wow.. Um, yeah your work definitely.. I can see why you're unsatisfied.

pls no bully, bjorks beauty is hard to capture lol.

Thoughts on 1994 home studio Bjork?

I can see that. You definitely work better with grungier, punk type people like Kurt, not to be insulting, but her face looks old and fucked here, and she looks depressed.

can someone post more bjork pics from the last few years? i need to build collection

yeah yeah yeah, im workin' on it buddy. keep this up and ill draw another haggard portrait of your waifu

lol I got you bro, you clearly have talent, moreso than some user shitposting about mommy worship on a sunday afternoon. Just keep at it and eventually you'll get over whatever flaws you feel are hindering your expression. Do you visit /ic/?

No joke, I fucking love those heels.
Too bad the rest of her fit doesn't go with them.

Yeah but look at her cute sideface. And her thick butt

I think anyone looking at that photo noticed those.

Get help you fucking loser.
Or better yet, make a video of you killing yourself and send it to bjork.

check out bjork.fr
they have a lot of photos in their concert section as well as their main photos section, and you can search by year

I love pictures like this. So much movement, feels like I'm right there in the moment. That old man admiring behind her is pretty funny too.

yeah i do occasionally for references, i just started lurking last spring. portraits are definitely a glaring weakness in my repertoire. its funny you like the kurt one because i can't stand how off it is compared to the reference. i did this picture of chris cornell that i think turned out better than anything i've done but it was all luck lol. i just draw what i see and pray for the best.

Yeah I didn't quite recognize Kurt's face when I first saw it but I was very impressed by it's style. I think maybe you should spend more time there, I hear they're pretty good teachers. Keep it up man!

Holy shit are you Damn.

test

thanks user

You're welcome! Happy Björkwatching!

i laughed

Quite punny.

Bjork is a djork.

Do you like Sulfur?

Sulfur's my favorite food honey you know that.

Is that why you called?

her nose is underrated. It's really cute.

This so much. One of the few women a short nose works on. Everything on her face just comes together perfectly.

wow

uh oh

Fuck off Montie

why does Sup Forums have so many tripfags?

daily

faggot

MOMMmmyYYYY MILKKYYY TEEHEE

what is your native language

goo goo gah gah milkies mommy milkies!

waaaahhh gooo gooo GAAAHH GAHH
BABBYYY WANNTEE MILKEEEEE

good god those thighs look delicious

silly user. mummyposting is strictly perverse adult humor. no ironic 12 year old has the mentality