youtube.com/watch?v=Cx01fOYsc6E
youtube.com/watch?v=U2PDZoP_i3s
youtube.com/watch?v=415SvBgc6oU
youtube.com/watch?v=27P8LLti1fU
youtube.com/watch?v=FS2ucLa8Vn0
youtube.com/watch?v=M2ilApaREDc
youtube.com/watch?v=ny7VIuPeAuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is sunday the most depressing day of the week?

No it's the comfiest one

if you have a shit job yeah probably
I wouldn't know

NEET?

This

is Myrkur a cute woodland fairy princess or a nasty forest hag?

0 posts about bm, nice

Kys

Recommend me some.

Under a Funeral Moon is a great album.

A lot of Darkthrone's discog is great, especially this one

Not gonna lie, I'm cheating a bit now, Prurient just dropped some new shit. Any bm that approaches sound in the same way of Dominick Fernow?

Norwegian white trash.

Gnaw Their Tongues, Belphegor, Revenge, Young And In The Way, Darkthrone, Judas Iscariot, Black Funeral, Make A Change...Kill Yourself, Ash Borer, Thy Light, Exiled From Light, Nocturnal Depression, Xasthur, Forgotten Tomb, Dark Funeral, Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Abigail Williams, (early) Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, (early) Cradle of Filth, Old Mans Child

I'll check some of these out if I don't know them, except Gnaw Their Tongues because I've seen them a few times and they suck ass.

I really wanna see GTT. I hope they don't suck if I see them. Also forgot Bathory. One of the most essential imo

GTT always open for shit around here. Saw them open for Dragged Into Sunlight after they did the album together but they didn't perform together for some reason.

I saw Dragged Into Sunlight this year and they were incredible

Yeah, DIS are amazing. They usually play close and tickets are cheap as shit.

I saw them at a festival. Them, Mayhem and Autopsy had the best sets imo

Also Mayhem played DMDS in full

Riffs

sup nibbas

is this the most perfect atmoshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQGN4F3X6Xg

Digging this even though it's probably not kvlt enough for this crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjNRqSUeA10

wherethelightdies.bandcamp.com/album/demo

the worst black metal release of 2017, the MS paint art tho

here is the great cover

Black metal bands are obsessed with the woods.

only forest rock

what releases are similar to Tenth Sub Level? IMO it and Scar Sighted are Leviathan's best releases

also silently hype for the First Sub Level demo (if it actually comes out)

my fav by Leviathan is the split with Xasthur

Scar Sighted was fucking garbage

I really like Autumn Aurora and Blood in Our Wells but thought Forgotten Legends was kinda boring. Should I check out Drudkh's other albums?
And what are some similar bands?

hate forest since it's the same dudes

My 2017 favorites so far:

Havukruunu - youtube.com/watch?v=ObL96jiHZSQ
Svartsyn - youtube.com/watch?v=b_ftK4J0sRI
Antimateria - youtube.com/watch?v=g4OvLhh6sB4
Antzaat - youtube.com/watch?v=JuTI_f5LVEw

What else?

Malum
Selbst
Pure Wrath
Circle of Dawn
Cult of Eibon
Hellripper
Dodecahedron
Jordablod
Rienaus
Weregoat
White Death

Scar Sighted was fucking popular*
ftfy

>Höllenzwang - chronicles of perdition
is now being sent off to the pressing plant. True to our continuing refusal of commercial marketing, there won´t be any fancy youtube video, tons of merch or other promotion campaigns. This is the first glimpse of what you could expect on the forthcoming album - condensed to 36 minutes of pure aural evil.
The only noteworthy information to pass on is the underlying musical / technical concept of the album: there is no - not one single - additional guitar track recorded. No additional melody, no solo, no doubletracks. Instrumentally, we limited ourselves to record a rather natural and direct album consisting of 2 guitars, a bass and „blastbeat“ free drums. To remember the original idea of early 90s Black Metal which always meant both - TRADITION and at the same time INNOVATION. The past is alive, the black flame burns bright - all hail darkness and evil!

This sounds fucking solid:
luzifer.bandcamp.com/track/songpreviews-of-h-llenzwang

Is she an undercover agent?

She's fairly mediocre.

Do most BM bands use standard guitar tuning? What are some that use different or unique tuning?

cool, what about the rest of Drudkh's discography?

yeah mostly standard. mayhem has some songs tuned down. the ultra downtuning is more death metal.

Anyone else do nature pictures from cold hikes? Took this month

>tfw south florida

I've seen these guys play live twice. This is one of very few bands in the US that nails that old school first wave sound without sounding boring.

throaat.bandcamp.com/album/reflections-in-darkness

>dat picture
where the hell do you live

holy fuck Isengard is way better than I thought it would be. Fenriz is such a top lad.

Neptune Towers is even better if you're into ambient.

i really didnt care for it at first but the second half of the album is pretty dope. i just like it more than his other releases except for maybe splinters, but thats not really black metal

Graveland is good

Burzum isn't good.

I don't agree with this

bad post

That's perfectly fine.

go away

What is the song that has the lyrics "and thine is the kingdom"? Probably quite a few but I cannot remember it for the life of me. And it isn't rotting christ

Are there any /nbbmn/ approved blackgaze?

blackgaze is not black metal get out

Are there any /nbbmn/ approved dungeon synth?

another ravaged nu male spotted

no, because it's garbage and hope this helps

>Leviathan

>blackgaze is not allowed but dungeon synth is
I tought it'd be harder to prove how stupid this general is
thanks for the chart tho, it looks well made and there's a few albums I haven't yet listened to on there

Idk. I met her once and flirted with her. Called her beautiful and she smiled as said thanks
Took a picture with my arm around her and really held her tight when I did, she was smiling, I even felt her butt a little after taking the picture and she didn't recoil or say anything
Asked for her number and she told me that she's sorry but she has a boyfriend
I could tell she kind of liked me. She also said something like ''wow, you're tall'' at some point
I fap to that memory all the time

I googled and propose this (3:23):

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx01fOYsc6E

pic or it didn't happen

no one wants to hear your virginal fantasies faggot

Thoughts on the new Summoning?

I'm not doxing myself
I mean for non-virgins it's not a very far fetched story. It's not like I fucked. I flirted with an aging metalhead woman, and she was little bit flattered. Not a big deal really

Dungeon Synth fits the period far better, than your Deafheavens, Alcests and WITTRs. The mix of shoegaze and black metal doesn't work and produces a shit result. Also, you gotta remember black metal is a broad term and doesn't only include what Norwegians created, but also includes music that is reminiscent of true evil and filled with dark imagery, which most faggaze bands aren't.

It's hardly a fantasy. Only a virgin, who doesn't know how women act, would think it's not a quite possible story
Sorry, for your virginity. Get off Sup Forums

>not being a virgin
How about you get off Sup Forums, normalfag.

I'm not sure if Mortifera is blackgaze, but Neige is in the band and I always thought this was a great album.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2PDZoP_i3s

Post suggestions on bands that sound similar to Darkthrone.

DS translates the aesthetic of bm to a different medium. Blackgays does the opposite. One was created by people who played in significant 2nd wave bm bands, the other was not. That said, I would prefer DS remain in its own thread and do ignore posts about it entirely.

>sad Sunday evening edition
what DSBM are you guys listening (i.e. self-harming) to?

Destruction Ritual by Krieg sounds like a less-polished Darkthrone.

youtube.com/watch?v=415SvBgc6oU

>DSBM

Recc me some industrial black metal.

Thorns s/t. You don't need anything else because all the others are garbage.

Mork
Craft

I would but you posted that faggot normie joe rogan so i won't

youtube.com/watch?v=27P8LLti1fU

Judas Iscariot and Ravencult.

I enjoy these sentiments because Thorns is one of the best albums ever to come out of Norway. But two industrial BM albums I strongly recommend are The Grandeur of Hell by Diabolicum and With No Human Intervention by Aborym.

youtube.com/watch?v=FS2ucLa8Vn0

If you're open to the weirder end, you could try 666 International by Dodheimsgard or, my favourite, Physical Illucinations by The Axis of Perdition.

>Norwegian white trash.
Get the fuck out of this thread, faggot.

>Black metal bands are obsessed with the woods.
It's a White thing; you wouldn't understand.

one of the best albums of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=M2ilApaREDc

When she came home that night, she told me she almost got raped by a tall stalker who felt her ass and asked for her number. She vomited after telling me.
We need to talk...

I found a thing that was recorded very close to where I grew up. It captures the mood accurately. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=ny7VIuPeAuI

post a link, dummy

hmm no, it sounds like literally every other orthodox bm band

See: