EU court rules illegal migrants cannot be jailed

EU countries cannot imprison illegal migrants just for crossing borders inside the passport-free Schengen area, the bloc’s top court ruled Tuesday, in a new blow to efforts to crack down on the migration crisis.

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) in Luxembourg said that European Union rules prevent the jailing of non-EU migrants who have illegally crossed a frontier if they have not already been subject to deportation procedures.

breitbart.com/news/eu-court-rules-illegal-migrants-cannot-be-jailed/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjv-MtGpj2U
crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EU law
>meaningful in the year 2016

Shoot them instead.

Who the fuck want to jail them!?

KILL THEM. KILL EM ALL DOWN TO THE LAST SANDNIGGER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvm we will be jailed soon instead of them cuz of internet hate speech and other random shit regulation

The only good part is that it goes for the countries in the Schengen. UK, CRO, ROM and Bulgaria are not part of the schengen zone.

The Madness never stop. I can't take it anymore.

Missing the point lads. This is fucking treason.

But they must leave after 30 days. Its better to send them back, instead of waisting tax money.

This. We're brexiting, Hungary has built a wall, Poland are doing their own thing. The only countries which obey the EU any more are those who choose to do so, and they'd still be cucks on their own. Fuck 'em.

So when will it be illegal to jail them period?
I think soon enough

I was planning on moving to Spain anyone knows if this applies there?

Houston, we are ready to commence Brexit in t-minus 15 days.

You are incredibly stupid to make a move like this when you don't even know the basics of European politics.

Actually never mind I don't want someone like you here.

Move to Spain I can assure you that you wont have to worry about migrants my retarded burger friend. You will right into the European crowd no problem.

We must be in hell. We're the libcuck dissidents of a beautiful traditional world, forced into a computer simulation to live in an alternate reality where the axis lost.

It applies to all of Schengen, including Spain. The good news is that rapefugees don't stay there. They arrive, and migrate north for gibs as soon as they can. In some cases, the Spanish government has even issued them passports so they'll be entitled to free movement across EU borders and their destination countries can't stop them. It's easier than deporting them.

Arrest them ? Just shoot them at the border , before they enter. Nobody is going to search for a person without documents

Um... Ok dude

the problem is everyone doing its own thing

means, we build our own shitty wall, he builds his own shitty wall, etc but if anyone in the neighbor countries let the rapefugees in we sucked because when these goatfuckers got their official documents we must let them in because they will be counted already as legal and no one would like diplomacy problems

together we should build one fucking huge wall/fence around the eu instead of these personal chicken mesh projects

this proves it EU will end and I'm gessing it'll start this fall if not earlier.

So you could say it's mostly rapefugee free?

Taking my flight to Turkey, walking to Germany, get my ficki ficki, then robbing the cuck national bank.

Also you better let me take a flight back to US or else you're racist, you fucking racists.

What do you plan to do in Spain? There are no jobs there, Greece in the making

i cant wait for shyt to start seriously going down

Nah the solution is EVERYONE doing ENTIRELY their own thing. No Schengen, no nothing. Every European country acting in its own self-interest. We'd soon be rid of this infestation.

>nation states can't protect their own borders
Jesus christ.

Last I read things were pretty nice. I was planning on Germany but seeing as things are right now I think it's safer to just stay.

Glad to hear about this court decision for the first time from a US news source

> Germany enjoys the highest standards of free speech and a the joy of a free press
t. Angela Merkel

Christ, it's like they WANT the EU to fail.

I mean, is that what they want? Are they just preparing to swoop down and impose martial law after Europe inevitably comes to a boiling point? Or are they truly so detached that they think all this mounting pandering to islamic immigration can go on unchecked?

The EU is corrupt. It must go. Whatever comes after, it can't be worse than this retread of the USSR.

Where's that 1 Billion immigration image from yesterday. That's the end goal of the EU.

>we must let them in
Or what? The EU can whine and wheedle and stamp their feet all damn day. We have militaries and they do not. Even if they mobilised the countries in their heartland, it would be an absolute joke. Only France would put up any sort of a fight, and they can only sustain what they have for so long with the current situation. The EU has no power to deliver on its threats. Never forget that.

Sounds like you need a wall.

The niggers and muslims are coming via the sea.

Globalist pls.

This man is correct. Back to nationalism. Fuck you and fuck your shit. BUILD WALL and get papers if you want to visit bongland or wherever else. The unification of Europe into the United States of Europe was a mistake.

Shit, the feds over here have also grown too big for their britches and we need state's rights back.

Not in the slightest. The migrants move on, but there's always more to replace them. You'd be safer from them here, and then you wouldn't be trying to survive in Spain's shitty economy. Or just stay in the US, that's still your best option. MAGA

It will probably come to our country, nigga.

Who are those judges? And did you elect them?

>EVERY FUCKING DAY

Britain plz... for the love of God... get out while you still can

Yea and next if a ilegal migrant rape or kill can go to prison, what a lovely place.

i have never talked about unification just told the eu (as continent or wtf way u would like to see) should be physically seperated from the niggers and goatfuckers.

The next thing will be if they rape they could not be send to jail.

THE EU IS TURNING THE CONTINENT IN A GIANT SWEDEN.

>break the law
>don't get jailed

Thanks EU for destroying any and all notions of national sovereignty.

Well but sending someone to legit jail only for crossing a border illegally and doing nothing more would be a bit extreme in any case.

It doesn't mean they can't do other stuff, like turn them away, or placing paperless migrants in "detention centres that are totally not jails" while figuring what to do, or such. Also they say "If they have not already been subject to deportation" meaning that if someone has been deported and is found crossing borders, they would be ok to jail.

I mean the point of Schengen is open borders within the Schengen area, which relies on the outer borders being tight, which they currently are not. If the countries would figure out ways to expel illegals from the EU area total it's different, I think, than trying to insist that within Schengen you'd have to go back to one Schengen country and couldn't cross to another.

Personally I think this whole migrant thing will change Schengen permanently, but as it currently is it's the only way they could have ruled

It's simple as the following

>EU has low birthrates
>because low birthrates, no younger and future workforce to pay taxes
>if no taxes, banks, corporations and governments go bankrupt
>if they go bankrubt they can no longer compete globally
>because they can't play on the gobal market they stop buying murican debt
>if they can't participate in murican debt, the whole cycle stops and murica is forced to print more money and inflate their currency
>this ultimately causes an economical crash because murica is the only country that can print money without devaluing their currency as long as there's someone buying their debt

Murica put everyone in an economic spiral that forces a prepetual participation on their unending increasing debt.
Thi video explains their debt scheme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjv-MtGpj2U

Why do you think Obongo threatened UK when they wanted to Brexit ? UK is a big player in the market as long as they are in the EU.
The elites betrayed us, they are looking after their deep pockets while we have to eat shit.

Forget about the shitty Sup Forums zionist kike race meme, the problem are the muricans (althought still kikes), not the kike zionist agenda in particular.

It's ok Davor everything will be fine soon

>sending someone to legit jail for INVADING YOUR FUCKING SOVEREIGN HOMELAND is a bit extreme
You Nordics are ALL complete fucking cucks, aren't you?

If a white person crossed illegaly a border let sure he will be send to jail on grounds being a suspected criminal or smuggler.

But when suddenly a refugee does the same, it is ok? Are you nuts?

>Singapore has worse birthrates than the entire Western world.
>Incentivizes having kids.
>Birthrates recover.

>Russia has worse birthrates than the entire Western world.
>Birthrates have almost fully recovered.

>Japan has worse birthrates than the entire Western world.
>Birthrates have begun to recover.

>The Western world has better birthrates than all of the above.
>Declares demographic recovery impossible.
>Imports millions of foreign immigrants.
>Most of them fail to find a job and get welfare.
>The economic drag is worse than just using the money to incentivize have kids.
>Ignore the above examples.

The West should abandon our current system of welfare and redirect the money towards encouraging people to start up families. This brings and will bring nothing but torment.

lel, good one.
you can't incarcerate them means that they can disappear at will and good luck finding them.

>tfw not in Schengen
>tfw the very migrants that came
Feels really good

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

Good thing the refugees don't want to stay here.

mrš u pičku materinu majmune

That's a shame.

Still, it is just the status quo. It has been like this for a while.

It's really incredible when you think about it: You cannot get arrested for illegally breaking into a country.

In the EU, we literally cannot have illegal immigrants now, because the EU says that breaking into Europe isn't illegal. It is a travesty.

So, terrorists are free to come in and have plenty of time to go into hiding whilst the government initiates deportation procedures? What the fuck.

Can someone please tell me what is actually wrong with the idiots in the EU that make these batshit insane decisions?

I mean seriously? What the fuck.. Germany is this a joke? Some sort of chemical experiment?

What's happening?

I can't argue with those quads, but I will have to check them.

That may be true

but there are very obvious, easier, cheaper, and better ways of increasing the birth rate than importing millions of shitskins

I don't buy it. There's more to this than mere debt.

I thought Singapore's fertility rate was still low as fuck. I know Russia has gone up.

That means they leave no alternative, cockroach extermination.

These judges are traitors and deserve a slow and painful death.