youtube.com/watch?v=yFaeqLDbSMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very cute

not a fan of this one

need a united ireland

how is putin communist?

bf and choon
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLDFiQM-l8

>leftists want us to spend billions on foreign aid but not 1 billion on deprived brits in Northern Ireland

>come out ye black and tans come out and fight me like a man
What did he mean by this?

my collection is better
half of yours arent even communists

shut up little man

inshallah

stupid fucking spastic, why do you obsess over these ugly bints? nice late too you fool

giving money to northern ireland is basically sending foreign aid to savages desu

>
No, you fucking imbecile. I'm saying that men actually need to do something to get sex and women do not.

got 2 willies up my bum rn

Any time you get into a conversation with a family member you are acutely aware of the countdown in their mind towards the point where they mention your joblessness.

Everything they say before that point is, to them, empty preamble gearing up to the familiar "so how's the job search going" line.

Former NEET of several years, now a wagedrone. My family no longer treat me with complete contempt. They still resent me for my autismal nature though and I will never forget their mistreatment during my NEET years.

why so do communists always have such asymmetrical faces? could it be that such a disorder arises only from the trash in society?

Want a third? x

pics x

A: featured in mine, better pic
B: featured in mine
C: ugly mongo
D: not even an actual photograph
E: che twice? really?
F: featured in mine
G: lenin was a mong
H: dont know who it is dont care

you're wrong

this is your country on atheism

>leftists want to prop up their failing industries with tax money
unbelievable
let northern ireland be destroyed by its own people imo

>mistreatment during my NEET years
Never met a NEET who wasn't asking for it. Even the lowliest NEET can get a job at McDonalds or retail.

>someone cutting their grass at 18:51 on a monday evening with thick clouds clearly threatening rain

fuck off you stupid old man you had plenty time at the weekend now just fuck off and let me enjoy my downtime from wagemisery in peace

isn't A and E the same person just older

And then I saw her face

you can't be kgb without party membership

>giving money to northern ireland is basically sending foreign aid to savages desu
*looks at gays being thrown off roofs, women being stoned for being raped, children being gangraped en masse, albinos being skinned alive for witchcraft, children being raped to "cure AIDS"*
We should give aid to these people instead. In fact, let's invite them over.

>failing industries
what are you on about

guarantee you've an ugly deformed yank spastic face

C is Marx
E is Castro, not Che you fuckhead
H is Engles you ABSOLUTE retard

hate kids who hop on the commie bandwagon for attention wihtout having read up on the economic theory behind it tbqhwyl

you can move to the developed (mainland) UK anytime you want sweety
it's your fault for not doing so

no, A is che guevara E is castro

get an education you thick twat

pic related

*nails a 95 theses shitpost to your door*
NEEEEEEEEEEd a feminine russian bf

was on holiday last week and watched an enormous slav bouncer put a misbehaving british twenty-something dudebro in a vicious chokehold until he went completely limp

Why do British people love communism so much?

Aisha is so desperate to make everyone believe she's Irish, she's figured out how to use proxies.

How many lives would've been saved if those few people had been stopped?

Over 100 million?

leftypol is full of british teenagers

Che was Castro's nickname in college, thick cunt

if you say that famines + goods shortages are the fault of the ideology they happen under, capitalism kills 100 million people on a monthly basis

Why would I move to somewhere that is full of niggers, pakis, child rape gangs, legal child murder and worst of all, Englishmen?

I'm perfectly happy here in Northern Ireland.

>believing western meme propaganda
State of you

youtube.com/watch?v=eyGND49CBYk

100 million dead kulaks, fascists, monarchists, imperialists and antisemites isn't enough

fuck off you useless cunt
absolutely despise sinn fein

>He has never eaten a Big Tasty with Bacon.

Two more sleeps until the GOAT burger returns into our lives. Why the fuck do they keep removing it from the menu?

a lot probably. because the US wouldn't have destroyed their countries out of spite

reckon it is a prerequisite to be a TV weatherwoman that you have to have a fertile womb

they all look really fertile and they all end up getting knocked up

E is che you fucking idiot, literally just look up che guevara. this is the castro pic. Fucking idiot. Fuck engles, hes an uggo. I know that is Marx, hes fucking ugly. you arent a special snowflake. You cant even tell the difference between castro and guevara, supposed communist scholar. fucking student twat. get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFaeqLDbSMI

why do you all keep killing yourselves and demanding our money to stop it then?

maccies run a "special burger" to try out new flavours and keep people going back for new stuff
the big tasty is the burger they have when they don't have a special

or probably just the majority of women who make it on tv are of fertile age and the majority of women anywhere are fertile

I give money to beggars but only if they're white Britons.

Is that racist?

fucked it

Stalin should've killed more kulaks

Usually I just get 2 Mayo Chickens, fries and a drink all off the saver menu.

Basically a meal + an extra burger for 4 quid, cannot be beat.

wow carl marx was so handsome when he was younger xx)

3-4 people could have battered that egghead cunt

bouncers are bullies

>6'6"
>248lbs of sheer muscle
>perfect insertions
>beautiful, piercing blue eyes
>glowing, charming smile
>a full-bodied mane of hair that doesn't require any product to look perfect
>massive willy (flaccid and hard)
Reminder, I am the most perfect specimen in all of /brit/.

I'd tell you all to kneel, but it's hard enough seeing you manlets from up here as is.

>left and right wing
HAHAHAHAH NICE SPOOKS NERDS

The only special promotional burger I've had from McDonald's which hasn't been utter shit was the Swiss Stack they were doing a while ago, or the 1955 Burger from a few years ago, which was basically the same as the Big Tasty.

To be fair the only other burger McDonald's does that isn't utterly bland is the Quarter Pounder, and that barely fills you. Burger King overall is better for variety and quality.

leftists are ug--....

Hit a new PR today lads

anime

I'm 5'5

>I literally do not understand mental health
HOWLING

They're the fault of the ideology they happen under if the ideology involves sending all the farmers to die in Siberia and confiscating what little food is left.

>complains about propaganda while posting propaganda
Ah yes, the communist, busy in his natural workplace: the bullshit factory.

One word: Holodomor

For me, it's KFC the best burgers

if the bar doesn't have a monopoly on the biggest bullies then random punters will have free rein to be bullies and cause trouble

That pic of Stalin is a recreation of an actual photo of Stalin, that's a model they got to pose as Stalin for propaganda.

stalin was obsessed with doctoring old photos, changing and editing the narrative of history to fit his agenda, but of course this old picture of young stalin being a hottie is incredibly reliable

Made bolognese from scratch for the first time lads and I've knocked it out the fucking park not going to lie

bitter kulak liar

Zinger burger meal is quite dank

Solzhenitsyn was a Franco loving fascist and antisemitic liar who should've been shot. He made a career telling the West what it wanted to hear.

Trotsky is hideous

holodomor, holocaust, holosuite etc.... all buzzwords

The Zinger burger is probably the only good item KFC do that I enjoy. Their wings are bland. For my fix of greasy fried chicken, it's Dixy's for me.

refugees welcome
unironically put up a refugee and his daughter for 3-4 months while his social housing got sorted

it's probably not very good

give the 'tism a rest mate, im not aisha

He's just doing his job mate

Who are the bottom row (bar Putin)?

did he run off with your gf and leave the daughter?

>incredibly depressed and could get a break from work through my gp/therapist
>employed by a monster who doesn't believe mental health problems are a thing and would force me out for that

ho hum life is grim lads

if i could grow facial hair i'd look like a god

nonce

Cück

Good job, bit of tabasco makes my pasta sauce rather zingy, big fan.

*shoots him*

Honey that's Fray Bentos :) xo

sat on the bog squeezing out a slimy one

whats your least favourite accent lads?
for me it's scouse
cannot stand those guttural k's

Che: 5'8"
Stalin: 5'4"
Marx: 5'8"
Mao: 5'9"
Trotsky: 5'8"
Lenin: 5'4"

*does a think*
Engels: 5'6"

>employer doesn't want to pay an employee for sitting at home wanking on Sup Forums

how dare they

one of my lads whenever he does a fifa night he makes it a whole facebook event
quite cute ngl