youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_4yYoNdwBGA
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/trump-s-support-from-white-nationalists-701320259946
youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630521/Trump-promises-major-speech-Clintons-closes-GOP-primaries-blasts-Hillary-politics-personal-enrichment-totally-illegal-private-server.html#comments
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/740561569680134144
youtube.com/watch?v=eWgf--yIvA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOOOOVEMENT!

If you want to make subversive Hillary memes to confuse her supporters — here are the fonts. my.mixtape.moe/cbykmj.ttf
my.mixtape.moe/gdmidv.ttf

Here's the one with arrow symbols and other useless promotional logos. my.mixtape.moe/zmscob.ttf

Now we're talking.

AWWWOOOoooo...

Any reported suicides last night or do we still have to wait until the convention?

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU.

Why the fuck are there like 30 Trump Generals?

I can't wait for Monday, Trump will blow that old cunt right out.

Really glad we don't number these threads can you imagine how bad the shills would have fucked with us with the thread splitting
If we did numbered count threads we would have stopped a long time ago because of assholes making multiple threads
It's like we've done everything right up to now
How is Sup Forums always right?

>30
Can you even count, or do you just type the first number that comes into your head?

Trumps republican opponents couldn't even manage to stay in the race against Trump, I can only imagine what he's going to do to Hillary.

Hey Drumpf supporters, just give up now. You're up against the most qualified presidential candidate in recent memory and someone who has been fighting for the working people of America since day one.

as a father of two baby girls, how do i explain to them when they're older that i didnt vote for hillary clinton when i had the chance? as a responsible parent how can i let my little girls grow up in a country that doesnt respect women enough to make one their president? im sure many other fathers are facing this same dilemma i am. the more and more shit that piles up on trump's side makes it increasingly likely that i'll have to go with Her. for my daughters.

As of the last month or so, the Trump v. Hillary polls have been pretty close. I hope the speech Monday sets Trump a few points ahead next week.

VP?

Take a deep breath, man. Calm down. You ok, user? You seem pretty pissed this morning.

You mean your wife's daughters right?

We can only hope. Who will Shillary select?

I want Oprah VP for the keks. Won't happen though. Now I'm just hoping it isn't Christie.

Remember when Trump's target was 1400 delegates and how everybody thought that that was improbable?

>insert fish on a hook

I am now a Trump Train

He's got a point.

There's only two, and the last one hit bump limit.

You were complaining for nothin'.

Garbage meme

S O O N

No one knows who he is and he comes from a solid red state anyway. Trump is going to have to pick a female POC is he wants to escape all the racist/sexist labeling.

Garbage opinion.

Or just kill the media.

Back to plebbit you go, cuck.

nigger

I missed you.

Holy shit absolutely based, some guy tries to red pill cucks on MSNBC about nationalism vs globalism

msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/trump-s-support-from-white-nationalists-701320259946

Replaying Fallout 4 makes me want to shoop Don into some power armor

Maybe I'll do that later

Wow, beautiful pic.

>is he wants to escape all the racist/sexist labeling
We've seen time and again that he doesn't care about escaping said labeling.

Trump will pick VP based on qualification instead of race/gender. THat's why we love him.

Get of your high horse and talk down on people. This is a Trump thread and Trump = love and companionship among everyone (be legal though)

Anudda woman of course, you sexist bigot

Chief Shitting Bull

i have never played warhammer.....

>where do i start?

holy fuck can this bitch on CNN act any more bias?

She was literally attacking the trump panelist, made nasty faces every time she talked, and then cut her off at the end of the segment and yelled "WE'RE DONE WE'RE DONE"

this is why people HATE the media

Kek'd.

Yeah right. Trump isn't a sellout like Hillary. He'll pick whoever is qualified and shares his views. Sessions is the only one who really fits those criteria. Besides, would you really want sleepy nigger or obese cuck leading your country if trump died in office?

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ

>Giving CNN views
What are you doing?

She looks like the woman version of Jeb, and I always have to double-take because it almost looks photoshopped.

id like to see that mod, tell me when its done

If we didn't give the MSM views, we'd not really have much shit to talk about in here, now, would we?

>the line of attack in the comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630521/Trump-promises-major-speech-Clintons-closes-GOP-primaries-blasts-Hillary-politics-personal-enrichment-totally-illegal-private-server.html#comments

Anyone here plan on attending the Trump rally in Tampa this Saturday?

CASH TO BILL
FAVORS FROM HILL

I'm thinking about it but not sure if I will be able to afford the plane ticket.

Sen. Sessions is the hands down best pick.

Completely wrong. Hillary is either going to choose Klobuchar or Warren, going full retard hysterics. Trump should go full competency.

We do not have anything close to a Marion LePen in America: every last woman politician we have is a trainwreck or blithering idiot. Besides, choosing a woman is transparently gimmicky and would gain precisely 0 votes.

TRUMP RALLY WHEN?

I agree, we should help Hillary win. We need to be supportive of the first woman president, especially since she says she "supports you", while her husband calling Bernie supporters "toast" and the media rigging the whole deal up.

Ask not what Hillary should do for your country, but what you should do for Hillary to make her get into the white house and to reward the rigged Democratic system.

Forget about Hillary, just vote against Trump mindlessly because she's the "lesser of the two evils", since the other guy is "racist" and "bigoted" and blah blah.

/s

If you fall in line, you're doing exactly what the DNC expected you to do, and exactly what they knew you would do, which is how they can get away with murder since they've got you on their string.
Edit:
The only way to show the establishment that we're not bullshitting is to deregister en masse from Democratic affiliation before the convention. If a significant number, close to a million, that would be huge and the Democratic party would see these people aren't #WithHer, and that they might lose with out us

Attacking Trump is a calculated risk
Unfortunately Warren is bad at math

"Because trump was better and Hillary wanted to sell out America"

Do you ask your parents why they didn't vote for Dukakis

Seriously this fucking b8 has me raging

>Dad, why did you vote for Obama?
>Because he.........is black
>Dad, why did you vote for Hillary?
>Because she.................is a woman

damn thats pretty neat

Jeff Sessions and Rand Paul are the only names that come to mind that would be good as VP, Sessions much more so than Paul. I would however love to see Paul in the cabinet (either Paul) perhaps as Secretary of State or as Secretary of the Treasury.

What a time to be alive friends. We're living in history right now.

I cannot fucking wait for Monday.

fukken saved

I just did the math.

Trump won more total area than Cruz.

Trump: 1,986,456.91 square miles
Cruz: 1,613,679.17 square miles

I was as generous as possible, giving Cruz both Wyoming and Colorado even though he didn't actually win a vote, and not giving Trump North Dakota or any of the territories that didn't have a binding preference vote. I could give him everything Rubio and Kasich won just for shits and it still wouldn't change things.

Cruz won Alaska and Texas and still couldn't win in land area. Look at him and laugh.

Isn't this fucking incredible? This IS a political revolution. Just not the commie one Sanders wanted.

Has the dishonest press shut the fuck up about the spic judge yet?

Based Canadian.

Holy fuck, did I put those two words together without sarcasm? I'd better get some rest.

3rd shift out, faggots. Keep fighting the good fight.

Trump isn't going to pander, because nobody would buy it and it would kill his credibility with his supporters. Nor is he going to pick someone from a swing state just because.

He doesn't play by political rules, and he's not about to start now.

Has anyone texted that number? What do the messages consist of? How often do they get sent?

It will be an epic schlonging. Watch!

Go hit the sack and get some sleep. We will be here when you awaken.

We are getting a woman president after Donald

Got tired of waiting for Bernie. Going through the generals from last night while watching his speech. The fucking madman isn't backing down. How much more abuse can rebbit take? Will Obama change his mind or tell him Hillary is going to jail? Anything good to report on morning cuck?

Nope. From what I hear, Morning Cuck is still hammering Trump. Nothing about his speech, nothing about what he said, nothing.

I haven't gotten anything yet. It's probably for emergencies, like another San Jose.

Is this Reagan 2.0 or Teddy Roosevelt 2.0? I recognize the huge difference in policies, but in terms of populism/nationalist sentiments rising out of the ether into a movement.

Make it great again, pupper

Dumb animeposter

BOOM

You don't get updates often. I think the last message I got was right after the NY primary. It just said something about winning big, and included a link to his store page. It's not really much of anything.

Neither. Jackson 2.0

I don't think people are really prepared for how far Trump is gonna go.

>Is this Reagan 2.0 or Teddy Roosevelt 2.0?

Neither. It's Trump's own.

>If we didn't give the MSM views, we'd not really have much shit to talk about in here, now, would we?
Watch it on online streaming sites.

Make it great again, pupper

>Joe Scarborough didn't watch the full statement

Trump literally says he doesn't blame the judge for having biases he just says he does

>because by
Joe is so rattled he forgot how to English

The Luegenpresse is going to make me snap.

It's not about the judge being a Mexican, it's about him being a member of Mexican supremacist organizations.

>born in Queens
>implying not an American
Joe has to go back

MAGA RYUKO CHAN!~

Wouldn't people say that was racist?

>Trump General — MAGA edition

*Vomit inducing Edition

Threadly reminder to not watch or give (you)s to Morning Cuck.

OH FUCK ITS REAL
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/740561569680134144

>Fallout 4

you could also ask Tomo News kindly to give you the 3d Model of Trump to paste it into Warhammer 40k Spacemarine

This is Hillary endorsing the God Emperor's immigration plans. Spread this like the clap...
youtube.com/watch?v=eWgf--yIvA4

>GO GO GO GO GO

I forgot all about that game. Fuck, my day is ruined now.