BANDCAMP THREAD, get in here scrubs

Leave feedback for at least one artist before posting your own work. People post their stuff repeatedly in these threads because they are looking for feedback and never get it! Keep it fresh, keep it circulating by contributing your opinion, positive or negative as it maybe.

I'll start, and will return later to review whatever shows up: doughy.bandcamp.com/album/doughpamine

>pop, vocals, fruity loops, fun

Other urls found in this thread:

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/extreme-inquiry
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
onlineband.bandcamp.com/album/winter-camper-ep
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
ryanderanged.bandcamp.com/releases
minzar.bandcamp.com
vanishing-point.bandcamp.com/album/here-we-are-still
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/tunafish/here-we-are-still/
samrihiphop.bandcamp.com
mattgibb.bandcamp.com/album/spit-and-the-surf
youtube.com/watch?v=NiPs87EF36U
hellokittysuicideclub.bandcamp.com
teknopathetic.bandcamp.com/track/since-i-saw-you
cigaretteledge.bandcamp.com/album/no-usb
afterdeath0.bandcamp.com/album/short-electronic-songs
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/extreme-inquiry

>idm, industrial techno, footwork

Demo Hassan-Extreme Inquiry

Thanks and I'll keep checking out what you guys have to offer!

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj

>Ambient

the music is pretty good which is a pleasant surprise considering how bad the cover art is. Nice song structures and attention to detail. Fav track TISD though i disagree with the msg of the title lol

Why do you keep posting this image and text together? What’s the congruency?

This is a collection of songs from my first day using garageband. Not too sure what I'm doing but yeah.

onlineband.bandcamp.com/album/winter-camper-ep

>folk
>blues
>distorted

?

I'm glad you think the cover art is terrible. Pleasant aesthetic values should be thrown in the trash already.

In any case, thanks for the listen.

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

free album codes:
db6p-ue9f
pa3b-e7gm
vn6e-uype
75yf-eu73
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

DEC 13th Upcoming show in Philadelphia
songkick.com/concerts/32009744

>Pleasant aesthetic values should be thrown in the trash already
have a (You) for participation, sport

This was surprisingly nice. More catchy hooks though, peas.

Dis is gud but I would really enjoy it with more vocals! Deep and distorted like in the first song. I think that vocal style is highly underutilized in music, and it would fit great with your stuff. Also, more bass, peas.

This was some pretty beautiful shit. What program do you use?

I dig it! Especially the first song. You write some catchy hooks to go along with that instrumentation and I'd buy it. :p Don't ditch that distorted sound it's great. :) Keep up the good work!

Ayeee, I like. Thanks for the free album codes. :) Hope your show goes well!

Awe fuck forgot to post my shit.

Welp, here it is.

It's experimental hip-hop instrumental stuff. Give it a listen. :)

feedbacks woohoo have an apple

Ty for apple. Have an album art. :)

minzar.bandcamp.com
>Neofolk
>Post-Rock
>Alternative Rock

Cool soundscape and atmosphere

but i don't want to keep the doctor away

Some heavy stuff man, reminds me alot of production on an early Dalek release, at least sonically.

vanishing-point.bandcamp.com/album/here-we-are-still

some solo stuff i worked on almost 2 years ago, i just started working on some new stuff around july-- much more rock influence from bands like MBV or Fishmans. its hard to find time to write working full time+college.

Let me know what you all think, I'll keep digging and let you all know the same.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/tunafish/here-we-are-still/

Of a Dalek I Love You release?

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com

I love the epicness in your first track! However in the following track there's a lot of muddiness in your vocals. You have a very unique sound that I'm diggin', minus the muddy vocals. Instrumentals are amazing and unique! Keep up the great work my dude. :)

Ayeee this isn't too shabby! Simple but soothing. Would love to hear your newer rock influenced stuff if you have a link.

Ayooo! Them bars are dope and the flows are very nice though I'd say SamRi's is better than P-Rob. That being said, this is some nice boom bap rap and the beats you chose for this Swards project fit nicely. I'd say that this Swards project is even better than both of your solo stuff. Collab more! Keep up the good work both of you. :)

Any feedback for my art would be greatly appreciated!
>Instrumental - Experimental - Electronic - Hip-Hop

cool production
cohesive, thematic
it'd be sweet to hear someone rap over some or all of these

>
>This was some pretty beautiful shit. What program do you use?

logic pro x and soundhack

love this :) your vocals sound great on the first track, what are you doing to them?

mattgibb.bandcamp.com/album/spit-and-the-surf
>electronic
>indie pop
>scottish

also some visuals if you're into that:
youtube.com/watch?v=NiPs87EF36U

nah lmao, the hip hop project. precursor to a lot of this new sound, truthfully

much love, working on recording that newer stuff with the "rock" influence, tho first ive working on a plunderphonics project because i want to get into the feel of song structure again. cause boy do i have writers block. its only 30 mins, should be out by 2018. ill share it with the senpai

also i just love cutting samples and ive never had the desire to make a hiphop album. just not my thing.

i'm playing in olympia tonight is covering racehorse: get married a bad idea

thx!

since you asked, I like to run my microphone through LM-2 Limiter and RV-3 Reverb guitar pedals via the mixer "insert" jack. Nothing too crazy, but I like to hear the processing as I'm getting takes, and the fact that it gets pressed into the recording saves a bit of time when it comes to mixing!

hellokittysuicideclub.bandcamp.com
>Synth, intense, Screamo

teknopathetic.bandcamp.com/track/since-i-saw-you
>footwork
>IDM
>breakcore
>glitchy vocal samples

Dig the cover art. First track would benefit a lot from some more ambience imo. Bass is already a good start. Feels a bit generic otherwise.
Rap bit on the second track feels a bit out of place, the harsh delivery on the "fucking"s and all that really clashes with the softness of the rest of it.
Really don't think you needed that effect on the female vox on track 4
Aside from that, pretty nicely produced and you have a good voice. Just feels like you need to differentiate your sound a bit more.

thanks for the feedback!

Listened to your stuff, I love it! really into the vocal samples and the soft synths underneath everything are so nice, mind me asking how you do those?

Put those low ends up man, throw them in a comp and just rip up the gain. Some of tracks have some heavy drums, a more cutting bassline could make the mix sound top notch.

Thank you! Everything's done using Ableton. I find a vocal sample then separate it into a bunch of small parts, then put them into a drum rack and just mess around there. Soft synths in the last third of the song were done by recording the synths used earlier into an audio file then cutting them real short. Basically just a bunch of extended chords played on one of the included bell instruments.

cigaretteledge.bandcamp.com/album/no-usb

afterdeath0.bandcamp.com/album/short-electronic-songs

>IDM
>Demo (sorta)

here
Holy fuck I love your cover art. Really liking the sound too. I think the songs with understated skittish drums work best. Warpsong is fantastic, especially the manipulations near the end. The more beat-driven songs like Mn0 are your weak point imo.

Don't think this is my cup o tea but, as far a critique in terms of production, I don't feel like your use of reverbs agree. In the first track at least. I understand the idea of creating a space/ atmosphere but some of the instruments might be too disconnected.

>Us
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo