How much money you have for job

How much money you have for job
I have 13.50$ canadian dollars for washing dish

>that english
Where are you from originally?

13 euros for working machine that sorts post at night

I always wondered how that shit works. How can the machine read shitty unreadable handwritings?

>job
How does it feel I probably make more than you being a neet?

390 USD after taxes
monthly

$18/hr and work 56 hours a week

I usually bring home $1500 every two weeks

$13.75/h to work in a call centre

5500-6500$ USD per month Railroading

$6.50/hour working as a copywriter for an international ad agency

it's actually a pretty good salary here in Hungary

Nice, I heard it's really hard to get on working with them though

University pays me 40$ per month for studying for free here.

$3K monthly doing an internship

All their hiring is done online, so if interested check out all the big RR sites..BNSF, CN, UP, CSX...etc
Work can be brutal hours or endless travel,,,but also lots of office stuff depending on your qualifications/placement

Better than me bro.

$12/hr to be a cook in a restaurant

Mostly make the desserts. I get like 6 tickets at once it's getting ridiculous

136 SEK (€13.90 or $15.60) an hour as a mailman.

1500euros for sweeping public parks and gardens.

$10.25ish/hr working as a front end supervisor at a grocery store. I've been saying since I graduated college that I need to find another job but I'm scared of change.

This salary is utter shite, whenever there's a chance to work some overtime you gotta do it to improve your salary.

Hourly wage under scheduled time = 136 SEK (€13.90 or $15.60)
Hourly wage during overtime = 230 SEK (€23.60 or $26.30)

Unfortunately, our company is international (established in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland) which means that losses in those other countries becomes our headache. Because the company is doing so poorly in Denmark, we arent allowed to go on overtime anymore, even though our company is doing pretty good in Sweden.

$12.50/hour for hard manual labor

$22CAD to fix air conditioners and furnaces

$68000 USD/year doing quality systems work for a biotech company

$40.87 an hour as a software engineer which I should probably be doing instead of shitposting

1600€ a month internship. Or actually more because as it turns out, I seem to kind of like my job. Or I just don't mind working longer days. Could be also that there's not much else to do anyways. Or I have a big sense of responsibility. Anyways I do lots of overtime and hopefully no one will have a problem with it

$14.33 an hour, working in a retail store

Although on weekends I earn twice as much, $28.66 an hour and after 18:30 I earn 50% more so $21.5 an hour

850€ a month to cut into pieces carcasses of pigs

$20 an hour, working in electronics factory

wow, are those wage schemes common in sweden? We never get paid extra unless its overtime or if its a small place that can make exceptions

yes, it's common in scandinavia

Yes, those wages are according to the collective agreement with the trade union

negative with collective agreements in general is that the wage increase is regulated, the good thing is for people my age (I'm 19) who just got their first job and just wanna work before studying.

The extra % we get is called OB or obekväm arbetstid (uncomfortable worktime).
It varies from sector to sector though. In trade you have very good OB, in the restaurant business you got pretty shit OB, but then again restaurant workers have it shit all around the world.

80,000 CHF (109,000 CAD)
I am a data analyst, started my career last year

Do I actually need to know shit like optimization methods or it's just basic shit like pytho+hadoop?

100 usd monthly

F

what do the monthly expenses cost you?

Hey its ok Perubro at least stuff must not be too expensive where you're at

Québec
Just wanted to b8 people cause usually dishwashers are 3rd world immigrants