Javelinn

A

N

M

A

P

Ween sing about using a map in minecraft to find the ocean

It's good.

It's weird how something can be so solid and consistent while being so weird and inconsistent stylistically. My favourite tracks are The Mollusk and Mutilated Lips. I used to sing Waving my Dick in the Wind to my girlfriend a lot.

Ocean Man is a meme song but still good.

Near perfect album

Bucking Ham Green and I'll be your johnny on The Spot are the best songs

The Mollusk, Ocean Man, and Buckingham Green are the top 3 songs in their entire discography.

The Mollusk, perhaps. The other two, not even close.

Fucking great. Brown as fuck

Sing us a song you're the ocean man

My favorite Ween album, some of the slower cuts break up the flow IMO, but that's my only complaint.

Popped a painful cyst while listning to the mollusk the first time

7/10

Not as good as Quebec.

That's so fitting and perfect

I don't even think it's that good of an album, but that's why I love it. It sounds like something a couple of kids would make, just fucking around. I know you get that feeling even more so with their first 3 albums, but that feeling's still present here. Ween is a band that will probably always have a cult following, but will gain more popularity with the passage of time.

2 guys got drunk and did some drugs on the beach and this is the result.

I did acid with this girl and she suggested we listen to this album someone else suggested she listen to.

9/10 I almost died listening to this album. Tracks were choking my brain stem, it's so good.

Better actually.

the best album of the 90s if you like 70s rock music a lot

The mollusk is my favorite song off of it, so perfect.

It's like a children's album for adults

it's Ween's greatest album. Buckingham Green, Ocean Man, Mutilated Lips, She Wanted To Leave and The Mollusk are the best tracks

Id say that The Pod and Chocolate and Cheese are better, but you cant beat the mean weeners biggest hit, Ocean Man

She Wanted to Leave is about a ship not a woman.

wooooooaaah

who said it was about a woman in the first place? we all knew that

Very unpopular opinion here, but I enjoyed White Pepper more than The Mollusk.

you get your dubs revoked for your shitty opinion

Shut up Luke