>41 points

What more could've had done?

All the credit if they win
All the fault if they lose

>single-handedly lose game 3
>hurr not his fault

>Averaged a triple double
>Scored 40+ was only one doing anything in 4th for cavs
>Had to play 42 minutes a game because his team literally dies when he's off the floor.

I really don't know what you want the guy to do. He played for the most part great (except end of game 3 basically) and just lost to a team that was much better and deeper. You can look at K Love no-showing as more of a reason.

S

>carries team
>but it's not his fault when they lose

Pick one.

What legacy? He was always trash. He got carried by good teams both in Miami then after he went back to Cleveland he had to build a great team. Without him their team still would have consistently made the playoffs and possibly at least made it to the conference championships.

Should've scored in the last 4:30 of game 3.

S

FUCK CLEVELAND

This.

>legacy
LOL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>having a losing series record in the NBA finals
S

>carries his garbage (minus irvin) team
>"b-b-but that one game!!"
Kys

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

The man sat out for 60 seconds

Respek

SSSS

are you retarded?

56 points

>I can't into logic because I'm retarded and I enjoy the cuck warriors

About right. He lost to a better team. This wasn't a collapse to a team he should beat like the 2011 finals

>only wins when others carry him
>blame the team when he loses

which is it?

Did you see that point differential when he's not in the floor? It's the Westbrook effect.

S

he could score 50 points in a playoff game for once. Nigga isn't even on Bob Cousy's level.

LeBron put a shit team together. It's his fault

I like how cool he was at the end, giving durant his respect and not being mad at all. after all, he already won one for da land and that's all he cared about to be desu.

S

>trying this hard

S

FUCK THE LAND

He's a statpadding little bitch.

He's honestly at his best when he's leading the team, but when he's just focused on "how can i make sure the blame doesn't fall on me; how can i still stay in conversations as the GOAT?", he's a ballhogging 2point timewaster.

Giving more touches to Korver, to Love, to Smith, in those last few minutes could've closed the gap, but Lebron wasn't interested in sharing the spotlight.

Fuck him.

8 finals he was only a betting favorite twice.

>implying I need to

He is doing it all on his own

Lebron on the Spurs when?

>korver
>love
You can stop posting now

Bitch please. He started the whole nuclear arms race in super teams back when he went to the heat. He's 3-5 in the fucking finals. At least primarily GS was built through their draft before KD jumped towards them. If you're Lebron you just go the Lakers, get your money and have no expectations anymore.

hahah what the fuck

>tied for most games lost in the NBA Finals
S

I'll take massive usage % for 400, Alex.

S

>It's better to lose in the conference semifinals or conference finals rather than make it to the Finals and lose.

I'll never get this argument. Yeah man fuck Lebron for losing that 07 finals to the Spurs with the worst team to ever reach the finals. 2011 vs Mavs I'll give you, was a chokejob. 2014 vs Spurs Wade and Bosh were done, team was at end of run. 2015 he had literally no team they were all dead and then this year basically him and Kyrie vs the Warriors.

S

S
S

FUCK YOU LEBUM FAN FAGS

>Cavs doing anything without LeBron

KEK. Kyrie has a losing record (badly losing) when LeBron doesn't play. They'd be a playoff team in the east sure but 2nd round at most.

Reminder those were the two best teams on the floor in the history of basketball. Anything pre-2014 is archaic trash bc "lol 3s and ball movement are for faggots" was the mentality

This. And his only good basketball skill is being big and fast. He only scores when he has a full head of steam coming down the court. He gets shut down in iso-ball often, and his off-the-ball movement is inconsistent.

>italians

the bigger the stage the bigger the loss
see: 18-1

Warriors without kd wouldnt beat lebron and irving

The game was over dude. If he has open lanes he may as well waltz on up into them and at least make sure they're answering.

The Cavs were literally like +7 against the Warriors with LeBron on the floor and -30 without, LeBron can't go sit on the bench and let Curry/Klay resume scoring for him

not whining to get a coach fired and ask his owner to hire a puppet instead?

having a real coach would have help him tremendously here

Is Lebron just another Westbrickian statpadder?

No way they win Game 3 without KD.

And if you actually watched this game, KD was the difference too. Curry was choking again and Klay was playing mediocre. KD was doing the scoring and opening shit up for everyone else.

T

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

U

he's one of the best passers literally ever

not 3
not 4
not 5
not 6
not 7
Oh wait, yeah three. Three is right.

He could've played defence in the second half for starters

is that Steve Albini?

lol he shot 63% from the floor

>David Blatt
>Real coach

Good goy. Tyronn Lue sucks too but let's be real, coaching doesn't mean dick in the NBA outside of Popovich.

S

S

>LePoopypants

All of the Warriors starters (minus Zaza, plus Iggy) are better passers than him.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>team collapses literally as soon as he goes on the bench every time
>has to play more minutes than everyone else even though he's practically 36 w/ mileage
They played terribly. Outclassed in every way. Plus, adding Durant made it impossible.

I don't know why I even respond to non-American flags. Imagine if I tried telling you about rugby or some shit.

>he was talking about how many finals he would LOSE

maybe if he had put together a better team?

stop posting, you're clueless

Only one who was scoring.

That goes for the whole team.

I know a Cavs fan from Cleveland. When they win anything its lebrons fault (even if he shits the bed) when they lose its "why can't they put anyone good around LeBron"

nah youre on Sup Forums, most people here are negative so everything has to be because someone sucks, not because durant and curry both lit it up. then its nba fans to boot so they're typically not very bright

>3-5
>only won 2 since he got carried by wade/bosh and stumbled into a 3rd because the warriors violently shit their pants while le bitch boy bron took a nap

LMFAO

>carries the entire team on his back

You mean stifles all his team mates by hogging the ball and best positions all the time in an attempt to look good

j.r. pipe?

coaching matters for your bench. way to be a stupid nigger. what a coincidence that the cav's bench is trash

>Korver
>Love

I don't think we were both watching the same game because neither one of those two nobodies were doing shit.

>Only one who was scoring.
Same argument Westbrook fans use when defending him. The case grows ever stronger.

S

It's not only about how much you score, you have to do it at the right time.

>They'd be a playoff team in the east sure
Well Im not because every time lebron sits out they lose

S. I may not like the Warriors, but I certainly like this diva getting shat on. Fuck all the legacy bullshit.

S

i think he scored 14 in the 4th quarter. look at the plus/minus for him, how the cavs do without him on the floor

lebron is the best passer in the game and he is also the best driver so why would he pass it to a bum like kevin love when he can truck to the hoop?

LeBron isn't averaging 25% from the floor with 45 fucking chuck attempts

Both applied to Manning pre-2015.

Wait so which is it? Does LeBron need to score more and assert dominance in the 4th like I hear all the time? Or does he need to facilitate more?

People complain either way. When Korver missed the corner 3 in game 3 it was lebrons fault for not going to the rim. If he goes iso/dominate mode he's not getting his team involved.

what does 3-5 mean

>Cue 2000 born nigs trying to defend his 3-5 ass

Well deserved S, goldenboy of the NBA and he still fucking failed