Cringe Thread

Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErYUX0PzVOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Quality thread

"hi, my favorite albums are ok computer, loveless and in the aeroplane over the sea!"

"hey, my favorite movies are shawshank redemption, pulp fiction and 12 angry men!"

"hello, my favorite books are to kill a mockingbird, 1984 and atlas shrugged!"

just admit you're basic and move on from there ffs

ok computer is one of my favorites but come on that album is genius

source?

holy reddit

>It's bad to like good things

Shut the fuck up, you trash

>unironically posting cringe in a cringe thread

This stupid ass album cover is pretty cringey

Do you think these people know that they're the real plebs?

is this a bot? I keep seeing this trip

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sartre. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word pro on it, short for prolapsed. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stodgy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

This joke stops being funny after the first itteration

sorry

Sam...

>I’ve read Ayn Rand.
stopped reading there

MBV and NMH aren't on the same level of normie as the films or books, Pulp Fiction and 1984 are way more well known than those artists. If you think I'm wrong then you're in too deep on Sup Forums and don't talk to real people

No it's a guy who thinks he's way funnier than he actually is

reddit.com

But these things are all loved by the same type of people. It's not even a normie thing, just a boring person thing

I miss Aaron. I thought he was a retarded cunt at the time but I miss him now.

fpbbp (the extra b stands for bbased)

Same

i think usually people who like loveless and stuff like that have slightly less normie taste in movies for the most part. stuff like amelie or its such a beautiful day, stuff thats less normie but still pretty normie

whos marina?

Fuckin Radiohead fans

Marina and the Diamonds, her career never really took off.

are there actually people who think there is no prog or any music that experiments outside of muse

she looks like grimes but cute

How about Jodorowsky's films? Will we ever see the day when his visions become tarnished by faggots?

>posting old pics of this balding disgusting old hag to tell yourself that she's still young
Fucking kill yourself, she is the worst fucking female artist and I get angry everytime I see her disgusting fetal alcohol syndrome inbred piece of shit face.

They've caught onto him too now.

Holy Mountain is loved by faggots everywhere. It's babby's first "weird movie"

How the fuck does Atlas Shrugged go with Mockingbird?

> It's babby's first "weird movie"

What's "weirder" than that then?

He is, but he was an entertaining retarded cunt.

Atlas Shrugged is the sort of book that would appeal to a high-school aged pseud, or somebody who's never really evolved (in a sense) past that point.
To Kill A Mockingbird is a staple in high school literature classes across America, and would likely seem quite groundbreaking and of especial quality to someone who doesn't really make a habit of reading; not to say it isn't a fantastic book, but its themes are pretty elementary to grasp.

He's right you know.

>I swear im not a normie I know everything that they like and i dont like it

Disgusting thread

Eh, I don't need a book to be inaccessible or have some deep meaning and themes. Its enjoyable and powerful, that's all I really need from a book.

why are pop music fans so ridiculously angry and autistic? I see kpop shills do this shit too.

How much of an idiot do you have to think that auto-tune represents that majority of a genre that has a non-melodic lead voice?

attractive women attract autists

What's up with top 40 pop fans who are so specific about who they like and who they hate? Like how can someone love Taylor Swift and make her a part of their identity but hate Katy Perry? It's all the same shit

It's basic shit doesn't matter if it's good, nice butthurt though

>using unironically
A couple years too late

i love muse, pulp fiction and 1984

fight me faggots

OK is my fav radiohead album
pulp fiction is my favourite film
im as normie as they come ive never heard of those albums or the atlas thing

cringe thread, indeed

well you know, i like aphex twin, boards of canada, also daft punk, monstercat stuff. I think aphex is a genius desu. have you heard his ambient works? Groundbreaking!!

>Freshmanfilmmajor101core
It's on the exact same level as Sup Forumscore.

prove that they weren't groundbreaking

I think the real problem are people who recommend stuff that everyone knows. A guy a while ago told me that I HAVE to watch Full Metal Alchemist. Pretty disgusted that a human being told me to watch an anime in public that is for 12 year old boys.

prove that they were

Sup Forums is one of the most newfag infested boards and the youngest board on Sup Forums. Just comes with the territory, you gotta just ignore that shit and find stuff you're into. Sometimes that means just not browsing.

YAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN GREAT CLAPBACK!!!

Sup Forums doesn't have newfags. it's been the same people here for years, people just like to troll

It's not cringe to like any of these but it is kind of cringy to say that they are something extraordinary compared to the norm

Things get worse and worse, this shitfest of a board is filled with Sup Forums autists and indie redditors with a more basic taste than a starbucks blonde

Why not just leave then? Also, I'm sure your seemingly exquisite taste is considered basic to many people.

>Why not just leave then?
It's not that simple.

>atlas shrugged is good
>shawshank redemption is good

ooo this is a good one

Yes, those are both good books

>atlas shrugged is good
sounds like an honest, objective take

Atlas *shrugs*

I dont want to leave. Im not losing braincells over their opinions, Im still finding out good shit and having a good laugh for 15 mins a day, but the quality of content has gone down thats a fact.
>Also, I'm sure your seemingly exquisite taste is considered basic to many people.
I dont think my tate is exquisite lmao, anyone who is new around here feels like they have to prove themselves hence why the pleb/patrician memes were taken serious. Want a quick proof of this board getting more and more useless? Count the shitposts, compare them to the generals and casual discussions, not even close. Look at the fucking sharethreads, they are dying with 30 albums per thread. And nobody cares because 70% come here to shitpost, not to discover new music. They have heard Rodeo, Ok Computer, Grimes and whatever, they dont need new opinions.
rant over

Where the fuck is the cringe?

i saw some cringe on this thread, check out this post :

this isn't as bad as murakami fangirl thots

co-sign this.

if this isn't your favourite album youre a pleb

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
Spend three racks on a new chain (huh?)
My bih love do cocaine, ooh (brr)
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yuh (yuh, yuh)
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring, ooh (nope)
Rather go and buy Balmains, ayy (brr)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)

Different user here, how were they groundbreaking?

this
people have been spending so much time here that they think that loveless and itaots are popular albums

lol who is this? the new tranny of the month?

this guys right up to the rap part

>Ayn Rand
>Good

Idiot, you need an extreme to determine practicality

seriously. look at the difference in viewcount between a random scene in pulp fiction and loveless

This is funnier if you imagine they're talking about the other muse

i laffed

nice research guy, but maybe people aren't going to youtube to listen to an entire fucking album?

I get the point you're trying to make, but I should point out that Only Shallow has 6.5 million spotify streams, which isn't bad at all.

to be fair, that isn't just some "random scene", it's incredibly iconic

also this, and loveless existed before the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=ErYUX0PzVOo

>atlas shrugged
Is this an american thing? Surely that book isn't so reverred.

it came out 3 years before pulp fiction and that isn't even the most iconic scene in the movie

it's definitely a popular album, but it isn't pulp fiction popular. like 90% of people have seen pulp fiction. it's forest gump level popular