Say it with me Sup Forums

Say it with me Sup Forums

>NOT GOAT
>NEVER WAS GOAT
>VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE GOAT
>I AM A MORON IF I EVER CLAIM HE IS GOAT FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF TIMES

Actually OP, today he became the GOAT in my eyes.

God bless you.

You sir have announced you are a moron, thank you, please take a sledgehammer to your internet accessible devices to save yourself from further embarrassment

Someone please enlighten me:
I get lebron is supposed to be the best player right now, but other than Irving, sometimes Smith and Love, he has literally no one else on his team.
So how does 1 man and MAYBE 1-2 others win against a healthy superb team with KD, Curry, Thompson, Green, and an actual good bench?
Not to mention the moment Lebron rests, his team just falls apart and sticking him in all the time, he gets tired by 3rd-4th.

>handpicked team
>kicking it out to Kyle Korver like a beta
>out of breath
>moving the goalposts like you did

Please stop using your excuses dummy

You could say exactly the same thing in 2011 , when the Mavs were matched up against the Heatles. Oh wait, what team won that finals ?

Thank you OP.

>handpicked team

You know I keep seeing this epic meme, but I've yet to see any proof of this.

>Hilarious retort owed to the always-great GSW fanbase

Tell me, my dimwitted neighbor on this board, who has the control in the Cavs organization?

Dude averaged a 30+ point triple-double in the Finals. Not even Jordan did that What the fuck was he supposed to do? Shumpert, Korver, TT, D-Will shat the bed hard. They had zero bench playing against 4 all-stars.

>muh stats
>muh shit team

The GOAT has 6 titles, no finals losses (as in ZERO (0) losses), never behind, playing the basketball version of murderball.

You and LeBron git gud, skrubs

>dimwitted
>still provides no proof
>asks questions instead.

Unironically this. I think LeBron's legacy is gonna require distance before people put any respect on it.

Fucking -- there are so many seasons when people are gonna look back and say "LeBron didn't win MVP that year?"

Because I want you to learn, you meme loving fuck

Murderball would benefit the Cavs and LeBron you idiot. They're the more physical team. The Warriors and their memechuck nonsense are the result of the NBA becoming incredibly soft.

1) lebron picked the team
2) most of the guys he "picked" are part of his agency or "friends"
3) lebron looks like he's doing a lot of heavy lifting because THATS HOW THE OFFENSE IS DESIGNED

The Cavs have enough shooters, that if lebron was willing to play in space without the ball, he wouldn't have to work half as hard as he does. He is so ball dominant because that's how he wants to play.

>LeBron haters have to invent the idea that making it to the finals is a bad thing because he does it so often
Pathetic desu. Dude plays an extra 16 games minimum every season and plays almost every minute and is ALWAYS efficient.

Who said I was a Dubs fan?

>muh stats, again

Take the L, bud.

He can never be the GOAT after the 2011 Finals. No disrespect to Dirk, it was a great performance, but if LeBron plays like himself in that series, Miami takes it handidly. That will always be an absolutely shocking (and hilarious). loss and it was entirely because LeBitch caved in to the pressure in ways that the people that he's often compared to never did.

don't waste your time with tripshits

LeQuit James confirmed to leave Cleaveland(AGAIN) to move to Golden State next year to do what he always does. Ring/Title/team chase like the fake and whore he is

You will never be Jordan now. Your legacy is ruined. You are super rich, but will NEVER be GOAT of your sport.

Kobe honestly tried, and failed. With honour at least.

LeFake James scammed Titles with the help of the NBA changing the league and team ethos for him to artificially try and make him the GOAT.... And he still failed.

Long live the King: Michael Jordan

>LeBron haters have to invent the idea that making it to the finals is a bad thing because he does it so often
Keep being a hater senpai, I hope it gets you far.

>Posting the same shit in multiple threads with the same image
Bigger loser than the Cavs tonight desu

It's not the "I'll take the L, please excuse me" I think you should have said, but your retort is close enough.

Suicide watch who?

>still no proof
>unironically uses the word meme
yeah just filter posts that you don't like then proceed to call someone reddit.

>tfw dominated by Shawn Livingston

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Literally, LITERALLY shit his pants during a finals game

How many 50 point games has he had in the playoffs?

GOAT for me senpai. Doing what he did against this ridiculously OP team won me over. Too bad his bench couldn't fucking show up for a single game outside of the Q

>B-but what if I move the goal posts to HERE?!

>Cavs beating shit Leastern conference teams in January
LEBRON GOAT, BEST GM EVER, KYRIE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE

>Cavs lose
HE HAS NO HELLLLPPPPPPP

Also you're ignoring the refs which he has. If it weren't for Silver this series would've been a GS sweep with an avg margin of victory of 20 points

theres no shame in losing to a 73 win team + second most recent MVP

>literally no help on his team
>LeGM LITRALLY hand picked his team including who got big contracts
>got fucking deron williams coming off the bench and stealing away the easts best 3 point shooter in kyle korver
god lebron apologists are stupid

What I'm saying is: the answer is NONE!

While Jordan had 8.

see

>Tfw LeGod loses one for da land

Fucking kill yourself

Damn you're not the brightest are you

SEEEEEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>Reminder my nigga

Long live the KING and GOAT: Michael Jordan

QUE VIVA!

VIVA!

>Eye carumba meester Trump please no paco export my grandma she cook the nicest tacos eyyyyyyyyyyy
Kek

>25% Finals win rate with the Cavs

lmao

topkek

It means you put together a team of any decent players in the NBA and they are going to beat him.