Immigrants surge to U.S

Central American, Romanian and Chinese are joining Mexicans in crossing the border into the U.S.
ICE releases "families" into the U.S. because they lack bed spaces on the promise that the immigrants will check back in with immigration.

JUST

video.foxnews.com/v/4931459568001/surge-of-border-crossings-in-arizona-california-/?#sp=show-clips

Other urls found in this thread:

adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/federal-election/federal-government-could-ask-canada-to-resettle-manus-island-nauru-asylum-seekers/news-story/76628b3b02772a121b5038b239f9a017?nk=2c742059101df69c9e096acd75378647-1465405094
youtube.com/watch?v=eWgf--yIvA4
youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>romanians

Chinese and Romanians? What the fuck?

>Romanian

>Romanian

... so christian gypsies and hardworking chinks?
Eh, better than Mexicans.

>Romanians

Did... Did the Romanians actually go to mexico first?
Wouldn't that get you killed?

>Romanian
I am gonna assume they are "syrian" or what the fuck ever nonsense the news is lying about.

>Romanian

Wut

>Romanians

Aww hell no, keep Dracula the fuck out

>he doesn't know about romanians

>Incoming Democrat voters

Fug, we are gonna have gypsys and shit running around pickpocketing and shitting up the place
JUST.

That's weird, I always assumed that Romania was in europe.

Gypsies? Wtf do they mean romanima?

Enjoy our Cygany, if this keeps up we'll be completely gypsy-free in a few years. Can't wait. I hope Hillary wins. Then the process would accelerate. Who would have thought? We didnt even need to remove them.

>romanians

What the actual fuck? Our gyppos finally mutated and swam across the ocean!Hide your copper, ameriniggers!

>distinguishing between romanians and gypsies

>distinguishing between americans, niggers and fatties.

Tell me han, how was the trip from shenzhen to Canada in that cargo container.

>romanian and chinese
oh it must be one of that new suriname and guatamala immigration entrance i heard in the agency so much, weird

>Romanians

>implying 60% white is worse than 100% gypsy

Woah what the fuck? Why the fuck are Romanians coming in?

How do the cross the pacific? I know the chinks are packed in cargo containers and travel to Guatemala or México, what about other asians, is it the same or come with tourists visa to central América. I know balkans come with tourists visas and jump the border.

Because their country is a shithole filled with Romanians desu

Germans lowered their gibs.

Is there any corner of the Earth Romanians DON'T occupy?

the lucky ones have school/h1b US visas
middle/upper middle class use US tourist visas
the lower class have fiancee visas
The south american way is a new thing here but not so many people use it since its easier and much more profitable to go to Australia and Canada than to go america through south america

Because we only deport Mexicans in a timely manner, and the Centroamericanos and other through-Mexico crossers have heard that the US-Mexico border is unsecured, and that our policy with people who show up at the border is just to be like "We're going to ask you to go. Now go find an apartment for a month or so. By the way, where do you live?"

We just let them come in, and make them promise to check in with ICE and leave.

It's fucking stupid. I'm all for treating illegal border crossers with dignity, but holy shit ICE, get your shit together.

I put 100% of the blame on California and Arizona for not creating more secure borders because of their aversion to border patrol checkpoints.

We've got checkpoints all over the place within 120 miles of the border in Texas, and this literally is never an issue.

Hell, we make sport of watching the crossers that do manage to get past the checkpoint run away from the Border Patrol.

That guy is a known hungarian faggot from diaspora. Do not reply to him

It's a secret national mission to spread our pure daco-roman genes throughout the world and inpregnate as many women as possible by any means.

The Romanian plague has been in Europe for a while now since Schengen was implemented.

They are masters of gibsmedats, will never work.
Somalia-tier.

Enjoy, we just bulldoze their camps now.

Gypsies! Now the Americans too will get a taste of these wonderful people. Aren't you excited?

I have seen an increasing number of chinese here, specially in the pacific coast but i don't see other asians, i hate chinks but that's all we're getting.

I'm just happy I'll finally get to slaughter this filth without flying to Europe.

Unlike you, we get to shoot thieving Romanians.

Apparently there's already a million here.

They just blend in with niggers.

It's become apparent to me the only other one who can blend in the cultures of a host nation and transform their identity, are Romanians.

Perhaps we should recruit them?

BP agent here. This shit is real. It's sad and disgusting. I pray every night for a Trump presidency.

Wait, real Romanians or "Roma" people?

I think majority of the middle class chinks want out of their country thats why theyre moving, whats confusing me though is the Koreans who actually moved and live in my country not that im complaining but I would have thought SoKor would be a better place to live than here

cheap trick radu

half of the world hate your kind and the other half who does not hate you yet just because they dont know yet

even your prison-tanned version behaves like criminal sneaky scum nigger and everyone can find them in the local news and see your contribution in the criminal stats

The chinks will make their way up to Canada to join their family members

Are there still any gypos left in romania?

But we have gypsies. Just not that many of them.

We did. They stole. We shot. They stopped.

Are there still niggers left in Africa?

>Gypsies complaining about Africans and Arabs stealing their criminal jobs

>Romanian

Way to go, America. You somehow managed to attract even the Mexicans of Europe.

hue you know whats funny tho ICE does not fuck around with Canadians

you guys need to stop being dicks with HB1 visas for Canadians

IT WONT END. KEK HELP US

>Romanian and Chinese

Romania-China alliance in America!

I'm fine with the Romanians.

They're white and hate Muslims and niggers

The US will get an influx of Chinese and Romanian

Hhahahhahahahshahahah you're getting two of the worst immigrants on the face of the earth ahhahahahhahahaHAHAA
AHJHABHAhA
SASAHSHADHASD
DSAHDHASHHAHAHS
AHAHAA
HAHA
A
AHH
AAHHAHHA
A
AHAH
A
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAA
AHHAS
SAHAHHASHHAHHASHSHAHHCHDDAHA
AHAH
AHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>dat ID
Are you guys told to just stand down and not do anything or what?

Japan is next

China-Romania-Zanichi

>Romanians are white

Chinese will fucking eat everything

>They stopped.
probably they steal @night when you sleep m8.

Why is it so hard to load them on to a bus and drive them to the border? Maybe break a leg or two

>he doesn't know about gypsies
You don't want homeless Romanian families, you really don't

Enough is enough! Some of you are alright, don't show up at the boarder tomorrow

>Romanians
>white
No, they're not. They're brown. And I bet you $5 that you get the same gypsy scum Romanians that we get over here.

I got news for you. You can Google it too.
Gypsy kingpins are Bringing Gypsy beggars through mexivo. Since the cant get us visa they ship them to mexico and across the border together with mexicans. This made the news some years ago in romania. Don't know why you heard so late about it

Keep laughing, Leaf, once Trump wins and hostility against immigrants within the US starts to increase, what do you think they're going to do? Quietly let themselves be deported?

No, they're going to start walking north. They'll be your problem in a year's time.

Who the hell would choose Gypsies over Mexicans? At least Mexicans will work.

kek, be careful what you wish for. I grew up in Spain, gypsies are a million times worse than the worst Mexican. Chinks are a bit of a step up, but bring a shitload of crime and destroy small businesses.

wew, good thing I'll be at the border...

WALL

OMG that was brilliant!

Holy kek that would be awesome if we just somehow convinced the illegals that canada was a safe space wirh plenty of gibs. Canadians would welcome them with open arms too

That's a long walk.

I don't think your average mojado is gonna make it.

They try and make that trip on a gallon jug of water and a loaf of bread.

So how soon until Mandarin is made the official language of Vancouver?

> Romanians
I told you they were cancer

ahahah

ahahahaha

hahahah

kill me now haha

>implying Canada isn't already more friendly with gibs and "tolerance"

Americans, don't be afraid of romARYANS, they gon' enrich you with nordic culture

australia beat you to it m8
adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/federal-election/federal-government-could-ask-canada-to-resettle-manus-island-nauru-asylum-seekers/news-story/76628b3b02772a121b5038b239f9a017?nk=2c742059101df69c9e096acd75378647-1465405094

Let's make this thread darker. If Hillary wins, more immigration from anything south of the border and millions a year from the Middle East.

I'm mildly excited for the race wars that will start if mass immigration of Romanians start taking over Mexican neighborhoods. Beaners despise nigger, I'm sure they wont take a liking to gypsies.

If that's the case just add abbos in there too

They're a billion times better than muslims. Europe is fucked by the way.

62%

actually mexicans are voluntarily leaving at a rate of 1 million per year

who ever told you they were immigrating to usa is manipulating you

Hispanic here.

How can I tell if a gypsy moves into my town?

Our people range from stealth white to dark brown.

Don't they cover the same range of skin tones?

You'll know it when you find someone just as shitty and stupid as you, but they speak a strange language.

>Romanians

I can't tell if that's an improvement over mexicans/central americans or not

Where are they going? back to mexico?Up to Canada? maybe over to China....

If you go up to them and speak Spanish and they look offended then they are Romanians.

This doesn't work.

Most natural-born hispanics speak TERRIBLE spanish.

In particular, I have given that kinda look to "Old Chicano from the 70's who refuses to speak in English when ordering cigarettes at a convenience store, until you tell him you don't speak Spanish, and then he spends the next ten minutes shaming you for not knowing the language of your people in perfect English"

>actually mexicans are voluntarily leaving at a rate of 1 million per year

Thank goodness we have you to tell us the unbiased and unmanipulated truth, user.

It was at least true a couple of years back, but I'm not sure if that trend has held since oil prices dipped.

Mexico is oil-wealthy too, and oilfield work beats the hell outta agricultural work.

Burgers, you should know that if you shoot up gypsies, nobody would care. Their scum relatives wouldn't know what to do. Just use a shotgun and collect the cartridge. Clean up the planet, please. They are not Romanians, that's a meme.

In any case they are not as bad as Muslims, they won't blow themselves up or kill anybody. But they will stink up the place, steal and con. Do not interact with them in any way, there's no reason for that.

I am now a #hillmissile
youtube.com/watch?v=eWgf--yIvA4
youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs

>Don't they cover the same range of skin tones?
Nope. In the reality the gypsies comes in every tint.
>from the prison-tan till the coal black
But they have typical facial features and if you see some you will be able to spot them later easily.

They usually like to identify themselves as "mediterranean".

this was a pointless comment from me because you said well here
>the color range is wide
sorry long day and lack of coffein