gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYPq-v7B1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

foreigner =/= subhuman inmigrant

Publicity stunt response

She was a legal foreigner though.. and not a brown one either

Trump isn't judging his case m8.

Trump is an anchor baby

>muh real fuggin americans remumbur the alamo fuck all dem forenners like trump coming to are country

And is not part of a supremacist group.

kek what happened, I thought Joe and Mika were falling in love with Trump?

Yes it does and build wall

Hmm how about someone inform him what Abe Lincoln had to say about race. If He was alive today, Joe would be calling him an unameican Nazi.

go read their twitters and just look at the shilling against trump

>compairing ellis island/WW2 migrant waves to this post 1967 shitstorm

>mom came to USA legally
>Trump born in the US
How is he not a real American again?
Joe is so fucking desperate.

This Trump's family came here legally through Ellis Island - which, by the way, no one had problems with, despite it basically being a "sea wall" for shipborne immigrants.

Joe is retarded

Joe is Joe, what can you really do?

SAD!

>"YOUR MUM" arguments
Really?
I mean,fucking really?
Is he an adult?

What happened between them?

I thought they had a good rapport with each other a few months ago?

Avi, has your wall ever been breached much?

>What happened between them?
Mika and Joe started hate blasting Trump
Probably told by their bosses

It all started when Cruzz and Cuckish dropped out

They realised that Trump wasn't a joke and actually had a chance to beat Hillary.

Yes it does...

F
E
E
T

T
A
L
L
E
R

Currently on Twatter reaming his ass for this.

friendly reminder that joe had to resign because an intern was found dead in his office

It means he works for MSNBC. The message to the left media from the billionaire owners was clear from day 1. Help Trump win the Republican media then tear him down. They do the same shit every four years. They did it with Romney. They did it with McCain. They tried to do it with McCain in 2000, but failed.

s/media/nomination/

>reported for fake profile image

troll him that he killed Lori Klausutis

Joe should shut the fuck up

this ... this is still a work, right?

>Xenophobia and nativism are okay if the target is white

Lincoln hated niggers, he just believed that all American should have the same rights and should be equal under the law. Don't believe me, read it yourself:

First Joint Debate at Ottawa: Mr. Lincoln’s Reply (August 21, 1858)
Now, gentlemen, I don’t want to read at any greater length; but this is the true complexion of all I have ever said in regard to the instruction of slavery and the black race. This is the whole of it; and anything that argues me into his idea of perfect social and political equality with the negro, is but a specious and fantastic arrangement of words, by which a man can prove a horsechestnut to be a chestnut horse. I will say here, while upon this subject, that I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so. I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and the black races. There is a physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary, but I hold that, notwithstanding all this, there is no reason in the world why the negro is not entitled to all the natural rights enumerated in the Declaration of Independence,—the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I hold that he is as much entitled to these as the white man. I agree with Judge Douglas he is not my equal in many respects,—certainly not in colour, perhaps not in moral or intellectual endowment. But in the right to eat the bread, without the leave of anybody else, which his own hand earns, he is my equal, and the equal of Judge Douglas, and the equal of every living man.

At the end of the day they still work for NBC. Joe had a rage filled tirade against Trump this morning calling him a bigot and a racist and telling all republicans to dump him.

Why do all of these commentators want to become part of the news?

Why does he have a picture of a racist who wanted to deport niggers as a profile picture?

Uh yeah, that's my whole point. Joe and the media would be calling him an unamerican Nazi for that.

The cuck is getting blown the fuck out on twitter tho

DAMN SON NEGROES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>trump born in us to legal immigrant
>not an american

>la raza spic judge born to illegals
>1000% american

Yeah, not letting this slide.

Because he's either a fucking idiot, or he knows that most people will be too stupid/ignorant to see the irony. It really is hilarious that he uses that twitter with that profile pic to call Trump a racist. Lincoln makes Trump look like an SJW.

Trump should bring up the fact that good ol Joe had a staffer chick mysteriously drop dead in his office while he was a politician.

He's shady as fuck & I never trusted that weasel.

ok I just saw it, what a bitch, he was practically saying "come on guys I'm a republican and #ImWithHer #DumpDrumpf", even going back on the Muslim shit...

a.. what? Sauce?

LOL

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/740568073376272384

JOE
IS
JOE

He is off his rocker... Trumps mother was White Christian Therefore she can't be a foreigner America was founded by White Christians..

He's just doing what (((they))) tell him to. None of these people are truly Trump's friend.

Look how Newt turned on him as soon as Trump turned him down as VP.

Why is Joe so racist against immigrants? He's such a bigot!

>Sauce?

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Daily reminder to not watch or give (you)s to Morning Cuck.

He never fucking said Judge Curiel wasn't a real American. I'm pretty mad at this whole Judge thing, I won't deny it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYPq-v7B1s

>PROVE TO ME YOU'RE NOT A RACIST. PROVE IT YOU PUSSIES. DONT MAKE ME ANGRY OR I...

Cuckservatives are trying to one up the left.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Why does the mainstream choose to ignore that the judge is a member of la raza?

Trump is not a member of any racial supremacist group, that is the difference.