So how many if any of the GSWs are going to visit Trump?

My bet is just Zaza Pachulia going

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He dindu nuffin

They're all conservative Christians, I bet they all would if they didn't live in the Gay Area and play for the Golden Gay Faggots

Yep, just Zaza.

Curry is a beta bitch and will do whatever his wife tells him to do.

which is not visit Trump

didn't curry get shit cause his pastor was/is seriously anti-faggot?

they'll visit trump, but they won't be patting each other on the backs and at most, there will just be a handshake and a speech by the players on basketball.
You can still be stone cold professional when talking with people you don't agree with.

>assuming he''ll still be the president

3 out of 15 will attend. Kerr ain't going.

>mfw Javale goes in street clothes.

>Zaza goes in
>Accidentally puts his foot under Trump's foot as they're walking
>Causes Trump to break his ankle and leave his presidency

BASED

>implying Trump will still be president by then

>NBA
>professional

Not a single one will attend because Drump is rayciss even though he's literally said or done anything negatively against blacks. Stever Kerr is also a cuck faggot who has spoken against him, or that might've been Poposhit.

>zaza and draymond visit the president
>they both try to nutshot the president and get BTFO by social security

this would be so glorious

>that might've been Poposhit.
It was both

Both are guilty.

Nice daydream.

Trump believed in Durant since 2012. Surely he goes

Attack ads and talking points are already hammering Robert Mueller hard. He'll be shitcanned by the end of the week and there is literally nothing leftists can do about it.
stay delusional :^)

Trump doesn't care about apehoop. He couldn't care less if they show or not.

It is pretty amazing how they've spun the "Trump is racist against blacks" thing out of smoke and mirrors and liberal gypsy magic

>Durant and Trump both vilified by the media
>Both vindicated and proven right

It's not really a stretch. He spent the better part of the decade searching for Obama's birth certificate, got in trouble for not renting to blacks, wants stop and frisk in black communities, and still wants the central park 5 to be executed.

>being a cuckold to the americans

I can't believe people can't put their politics aside to do something fun and memorable with your family.

If I won something like that I would do everything I could sign up for.

Fuck it, I would go to North Korea to shake hands up there too.

>He spent the better part of the decade searching for Obama's birth certificate
I think that's just him being weird during the primary campaign, he
>Told Jeb that his brother knew WMDs weren't in Iraq, but he invaded anyway
>Said that Ted Cruz's father helped assasinate JFK
>Said that Ted Cruz's wife was ugly
>Got up onstage in a debate and claimed he had a big dick
>Called Marco Rubio "little Marco"
>doxxed a sitting U.S. Senator(Lindesy Graham)
>said that Ted Cruz wasn't eligible to run for president
>Said the Ted Cruz cheated on his wife with 12 women

He's a very strange man, but I've never read him looking into Obama's birth certificate as racism

Nothing wrong with any of what you said apart from the last one

Trump cannot fire Mueller. Only Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein can. So Trump would have to fire Rosenstein AND have it be the case that the next guy in line is willing to fire Mueller, or he has to fire Attorney General Sessions (who is recused from Mueller's investigation) and appoint a new attorney general that 49 out of 52 Republicans would be willing to confirm.

Agent Orange is cornered at this point.

i wouldn't call trump a racist, not selling to blacks, is more a business move than a racist move. The only colour he seems to care about is green

You are kinda fake news. Saying stuff like "said that Ted Cruz wasn't eligible to run for president" leaves out the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Canada. The cheating thing was a National Enquirer story.

Man, people are just so biased. I get people hating on Trump but just spewing garbage to try and prove its him and not his policies is reddit tier.

>agent orange
WTF? Atleast be creative with the insults

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Say what you want about the man, but Trump ain't going anywhere.

>wants stop and frisk in black communities
>wants to reduce crime for black people to make their lives and communities better
>this means he hates them

>Saying stuff like "said that Ted Cruz wasn't eligible to run for president" leaves out the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Canada. The cheating thing was a National Enquirer story.

I wouldn't dispute any of this. I just think Trump is an attack dog who just does things in a strange way.

>You are kinda fake news
what's funny is that Trump went on record as saying he made up the term "fake news" and his supporters lapped it up and started using it. Trump is a liar user.

Both are lying snakes who betrayed their respective home bases.

>Social security
Pol education

reminder that lebitch literally campaigned for clinton

>a politician lies
WOW, really activated my neurons

best timeline

>>Told Jeb that his brother knew WMDs weren't in Iraq, but he invaded anyway
>>Said that Ted Cruz's father helped assasinate JFK
>>Said that Ted Cruz's wife was ugly
>>Got up onstage in a debate and claimed he had a big dick
>>Called Marco Rubio "little Marco"
>>doxxed a sitting U.S. Senator(Lindesy Graham)
>>said that Ted Cruz wasn't eligible to run for president
>>Said the Ted Cruz cheated on his wife with 12 women

Fucking kek, thanks for reminding me about all this shit.
>ywn re-live 6/15/15-11/8/16 for the rest of your life

Will Trump even be president by then?

>lebrick stumps for clinton
>both lose
>based brady stumps for trump
>both win

I think I see a pattern here.

Adam Silver better force their bitch asses to visit

>le Drumpf

The guys who have their first titles should go because they never know when and if they are coming back.

Respect the office, not the man.

>got in trouble for not renting to blacks
nobody rents to niggers except slumlords. they destroy property values

Fake News was a narrative that CNN and the MSM created to devalue sites and people that disagreed with them, rather than point out people that do actually say false things like Alex Jones, in an attempt to monopolize political media.

Then Trump turned it back on them, called them fake news, his supporters backed him, and now CNN and the MSM in general tries to pin 'fake news' as a title Trump created since they lost control of the narrative.

Did you miss the statement where the kike told them to be as SJW as possible if they got the invite?

Yes actually, source?

you have no real citation because this never happened

this is the correct account of events

The term "Fake News" was literally invented by leftist media outlets right after the election blaming false stories on Facebook for Trump getting elected, holy fuck you're stupid.

The right just started using it ironically, then unironically after the left did just like "Triggered".

yes sauce?

The vast majority of black people are conservative christians yet they never vote republican

it did happen. He often takes credit for coming up with terms, just like he did with "priming the pump" and "rigged". Anyone who has followed his rambling speeches knows he has said the words "I came up with the term, "fake news" and the media outlets all ran with it".

Trump has much more important things to do like playing golf

This was stupid when they criticized Obama for it, and it's still stupid now that they criticize Trump for it.

Jesus, just let presidents fucking golf.

>they
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

BAN ALL LEAFS NOW

Trump only golfs on weekends, Obama golfed every day at 6

You know KD will go

yes because they need them ebt and welfare white boi

What did Trump even say/do for niggers to be so butthurt? Is it solely because le gibz lady lost the election? From what I've seen, Trump actually meets with black community leaders in the WH as opposed to Obongo who only met with rappers and C-list entertainers.

Durant gonna fully embrace his heel status among normies and not only visit Trump with the team, but also play golf and discuss politics and sports with him on a separate occasion. Imagine all the bronsexuals plus the commies and the libs he'd piss off. I already smell a smug article from the AV Club or whatever tripe liberal website and also accusations of being a coon nigga and whitey's favorite uncle tom from ghetto ass hoodrats just from the thought of this happening.

Do any Georgians post on Sup Forums?

I thought Zaza was worshiped as a minor deity there.

>You should criticize the athletes that snub the president
>Media criticizes the president instead