2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

messi his tsunami edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mycujoo.tv/ch/247
fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2017-wonderkids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PfThuyqCDE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6r15wzp2o
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-xenoblade-chronicles-hd-texture-pack-v8-2b-may-9-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for mitch a shit

second for the same

4rd for >dartford

Glad I didn't lose hope, this is actually starting to get fun.

>page 10

bumperino

I've been tied with Arse for 1st for a couple of matches and just got a silly draw for conceding two penalties to Everton. Is there anything I can do to save my season except for beat them and win every other game? There are about 10 PL games left and I still have Spurs, Arse and City to go. I currently have +6 goal difference above them.

reload a bunch

why is this allowed?

how am i supposed to beat this?

hey I have 3 more days to study for 2 tests that I haven't visited class from once that I have to pass

Procrastinate two more days and fail both

I'm going to play 3 hours of FM a day and study the rest

(as if)

or you could stream

stream the studying

my director of football is set to be the one who "decides if all other staff should be given new contracts and handles negotiations" but theres a month left and he hasn't renewed any of the contracts yet

do they always wait till last minute or am i missing something?

he will renew eventually I think, even if he won't you will likely have the option to do it when their contracts run out

they often take a long time

>tfw a guy IRL who's in the game

what are you studying my lad

logistics and supply chain management

mycujoo.tv/ch/247
Everybody please get behind Bhutan and their comfy as fuck stadium

Who /maledives/ here?

>1 shot during the first 35 minutes
>2 shots during the last 2

It's heating up

this is a fucking terrible game, how many years does it take to gain citizenship in these shit countries? fancy becoming an international footballer

Bhutan or gtfo

>Era
kys ref

lolz!

kys miles

>Passionately: "I'm very pleased with your performance, keep it going lads!"

Why do players tend to retire from international football way before retiring from clubs generally?

Seedorf kept playing for Milan until 2012 but he stopped playing for Netherlands in 2008.

Money, travelling everywhere on the planet back and forth, money, family, fitness issues...

if my tactics are any good, how badly should I beat my u23s

hey

>French league has a manager's age limit of 65 and Nantes had to receive special dispensation to appoint Ranieri
lolwut
FM needs that desu, would love to see cunts getting ousted just because they're too old.

#InArsènewetrust
#WithArsènewerust

More seriously, bar a few exceptions most staff members retire in their 60's anyway.

whats up BRO

doubt they'd deny that dispensation to anyone tho

nothing, not even my dick

depends on if your reserves are using your tactics and who you play in that squad lad

they're playing the same tactic. Fuck. How do I turn that off?

Somewhere in staff responsibilities under the youth team tab

low effort

why the living hell would you eschew this responsibility

bit dry innit

I know this is a trollball thread but WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NINTENDO SAVED GAMING

>MAINLINE POKEMON GAME ON THE SWITCH
>METROID PRIME 4
>2D METROID
>KIRBY
>SANDBOX MARIO GAME LOOKS GREAT
>ARMS IS A FANTASTIC GAME THAT COMES OUT THE DAY I HAND IN A PAPER
>ZELDA, SANDBOX MARIO, SPLATOON, MARIO KART, ARMS, AND MANY MORE IN JUST THE FIRST YEAR

DOUBTERS BTFO GET THEF UCK IN

I feel like I've seen this post numerous times, just with slightly different names

gaming is fucking dead, this e3 confirmed that.

The best game of the last 10 years is Kerbal Space Program. I think that says enough.

genuinely hyped as fuck for ARMS. The game looked like shovelware shit for me, seemed too much like stupid Wii meme games, but the testpunch sold me. Fantastic gameplay imo, I love bitchslapping people as Ribbon Girl with the Slapamander. Haven't been anticipating a game as much as I do ARMS in a few years.

Playing FM2017 for the first time with Braga. Any suggestions for cheap goat players?

Ok what is: checking, deking, pokechecking, a slapshot and a wristshot?

messi
cristiano ronaldo

seriously though, if you want to sign a goat, check if you can get dortmund's dembele.

Pokécheck

what the heck did they mean by this

Francisco Trincão

And check Real SC and Varzim for regens

i was asking for a goat when it comes to mid-club teams, not anything expensive. looking for something like an old/end of contract player that won't cost much and demands a low salary

Any signs of a cracked Mac FM17 lads? I'm getting desperate ;_;

checking: knocking a player off the puck or into the boards (body on body contact)

a deke is when you maneuver the puck with the stick around the defender

pokechecking is getting the puck away from the guy who has the puck with your stick

slapshot: a hard powerful shot usually from a bit futher out where you wind up a bit before hitting the puck

wristshot: a quick shot just by flicking the stick forward to hit the puck, usually done in closer proximity to the goal

fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2017-wonderkids.html

thanks

How do you find out what makes you lose?

did u get that 2 for 1 deal on steam? I was looking at that the other day, haven't gotten a new FM since 15. Might pick it up.

no I have owned this since release but my lack of knowledge about ice hockey (I only played NHL 2003 or something and watched a couple of games) prevented me from getting into it.

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

>Messi is not the greatest player of all time

ishygddt

Is there such a thing as a fun business sim game?

I'm kinda bored of fm and just want something that's all transfers no matches

I wasn't expecting a MonHan on PC, so I'm rather satisfied even if the trailer was shit. The rest is bog standard 2bh, no real surprises.

>doubting the real goat

I tried to get into Monster Hunter games twice in my life and both times it was INCREDIBLY slow, grindy and absolutely autistic. Like, the autism of those games does not even compare to FM, which has a lot of rewarding moments (like seeing your regens develop and do well). It's just an incredibly autistic grindfest.

I hate Jap games

The new Babangida: Usain Bolt!
>youtube.com/watch?v=PfThuyqCDE4

>which has a lot of rewarding moments (like seeing your regens develop and do well)
>You'll never know the feel of slaying your first Rathian after fleeing from it (well, her) countless times
>You'll never know the feel of those inch perfect dodges within an inch of your life
Feels very satisfying to me, but to each is own.

>I hate Jap games
>Posts about Nintendo
Thanks for confirming you were shitposting. Truly a work of Art®.

One of the first games I ever went full autism on was Monster Rancher 1 on playstation. Then FFVII came out and Chocobo breeding was a new challenge.

You should know what I mean though, lad. I mean the grindfests that JRPGs always are. In my experience those rely too much on cost effectiveness through repetition than being very fun even if short.

tfw breeded Pokemon for the battle frontier in emerald

They're rewarding once you're starting to hunt your real monsters, and I do also think the first tier of missions to be quite stale (even if Craptroll tried to speed it up). Honestly the autism of FM is superior to me because you don't actually do anything besides checking numbers. But fair enough.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6r15wzp2o

>You should know what I mean though, lad
>I mean the grindfests that JRPGs always are
>tfw breeded Pokemon for the battle frontier in emerald
>DoF """challenge"""
Sometimes I have doubts.

>That framerate during battles in Chronicles 2
I did accept it fine for Chronicles as I enjoyed the game thoroughly, but this still hurts. At least the music seems to be on par.

>Nomura

Something like Fm with the instant result skin?

Not sure why people go nuts for that, all its doing is leaving your team in the hands of your retarded assman and removing your ability to tactically adapt midmatch. Only really useful if you consistently rape your league with ease in which case you've probably got finances under control anyway.

Why, was it bad? I've been writing shit for my essay and didn't watch. Didn't play console games after the N64 but Xenoblade 2 honestly looks like a beautiful RPG, probably the most appealing (looks wise) I've seen. What kind of game is it? I want to play it desu, it kinda takes me back to my teen years where I played F2P asian MMORPGs

Videogames died two generations ago. They were remade for the new 16 year olds.

I've already sold my Wii U. I'm thinking if selling my PS4. They're literally worthless.

>owning home consoles

that's kind of your problem my friend.

When you're an adult you just have much higher standards because you have so many possibilities on how to have fun in your free time (youre free, have money, have the means to get anywhere, etc), unlike when you were a child and what you were allowed to do was heavily dependent on your parents, your school/friends etc.
In the end, gaming did not get worse but we just grew up. all the games that I loved as a child I loved because they were mildly fun instead of boring to death like spending time with my grandparents or parents, but I could never go back to playing stupid boring shit like Spyro as an adult, no matter how great they made that game, because its just a decent pastime but not a genuinely great experience.

Hence, gaming for adults is only a thing where they can fill a niche, at least in my opinion. like when you have to take te subway in the morning and evening and waste an hour of your life in it, because playing mildly fun games is much better than having nothing to distract you from the smell of piss in your shitty subway.

of course FM is different, but it barely even qualifies as a game by "game" standards. I'd never buy a device that's expensive and only useful for gaming at times when I probably dont even want to play. Home consoles for adults are a genuine mistake.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>Mocks home consoles
>Whole conversation was started by him talking about how excited he is for new Nintendo releases
???

Do it for Daniel

switch is a handheld

don't do it for daniel

i was italy manager on the last FM I did pretty well with them

stream your italian NT shit
i don't trust you

should be ok

no bpd, sweeper keeper or wide target man :(

that's such a tungsten-y formation

>Why, was it bad?
Chronicles X or Chronicles? I wouldn't know for the former as I didn't have a Wii U and didn't emulate it. For the latter, you had countless frame drops during fights, especially as the game liked to play on the sense of scale between small and fuck huge environments to dwarf you and intimidate you. Nevermind switch back and forth with Shulk's premonition sequences during fights... When the first (or perhaps second) fight in the trailer, where the redhead supports Mr. MC runs like a slideshow, I'm not too happy about it.

idiot those are clearly ridiculous roles that i don't need

Gonna get shat on by crosses

>it kinda takes me back to my teen years where I played F2P asian MMORPGs
I thought you had a problem with grinding?

Anyway, perhaps your "new" PC will be decent enough for Dolphin, in which case you can just emulate Chronicles and Chronicles X. IIRC there's a fan patch that brought HD textures to Chronicles. To me it was the best JRPG of the previous generation; which obviously isn't much of a feat considering that there weren't that many and how much of a flop FFXIII was.

>forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-xenoblade-chronicles-hd-texture-pack-v8-2b-may-9-2017

Italy is an easy job desu.

Why wouldn't I just play the new Xenoblade on my Switch when it comes out? Dolphin runs even on my laptop but its just not the same without the original controllers, and I dont own any Wii U hardware

Switch is both and that's why there's some hype. If it was a pure handheld it would flop like the Vita, too powerful, expensive and lacking too many games. Obviously the Nintendo fans will buy nearly anything from the company, but you can't sell anything.

>owning home consoles
Kids aren't the only ones for which over 60M of PS4 were sold, so there seems to be some market for home consoles. Especially considering the distinct lack of kids orientated or at least friendly games the console has. Outside of the Ratched and Clank reboot, I barely can recall any. Some are playable by children but can and will equally be played by adults, like most sports/racing games or fighting games. 2bh, even Ratchet qualifies in that category.

You ask me how the game feels like, I told you to play Chronicles. Else you can wait for reviews this winter, or just buy blindly and see for yourself. That's not the kind of game you play with a Wiimote+Nunchuck, I was playing it with the Wii Pro Controller the whole fucking time.

Hey French dude, why are there no Ligue 1 threads
I would watch it and make a thread desu
Comfy league

>englel

pulled the trigger