Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
We need to make daddy win.
How can we do this?
Lets start the Sup Forums shillary smear campaign.
Break her ability to spread any form of a positive message.
Show the world that daddy loves them and that Hillary is nothing more than a vacuous consumer of Bill's seed.

Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_trump_vs_clinton-5892.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-trumps-wins-historic-race-record-fashion/
theamericanmirror.com/hillarys-ca-support-falls-30-2008/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S OVER
TRUMP IS FINISHED
HE CAN NEVER RECOVER
GUESS I'M A #CLIT4CLINTON NOW

>CBC
A FUCKING LEAF

summon weev to get the unreleased emails

He could stop shouting shit that offends and demeans the majority of the US population, but then he'd be consider a cuck by you idiots so that's a no go.

Slam her for being pro-war and anti labor (because of h-1b)

left leaning independents already thank of her as a conservative so use it

It isn't over until daddy wins.
And we can make daddy win if we try.

I wouldn't think too much about CBC.

Literally a state funded liberal propaganda machine.

In the era of political correctness he is garnering respect by speaking his mind unabashedly

If he wasn't being crucified by the media he'd be doing better in the polls but before too long populism will make them look clownish and mendacious

That has a strong win potential. How to make it easily consumable to the public?

Not just within memes obviously.

Like saying that all men are rapists? Oh wait, did you think she'll be Obama 2.0 in brown privilege? Nope, it's going to be feminism on steroids all the way, hold on tight to your butt

I'm guessing weighted stands for "bias" ?

There isn't a democratic solution. Trump is the candidate who was needed 25 years ago but nobody felt uncomfortable enough to go that route [and yes, they were out there if you bothered to listen].

Now the only option is something along the lines of the Spanish Reconquista where we need to fight for centuries against non-White trash acre after acre.

Can you get that quote?

I'm thinking shoop, nazi symbols that quote.
Perhaps some gulf war attrocitiesin pic.

Anyone here good with pshop?

She wants "listen and believe" laws, plenty of interviews on that. At least one where she supports the Mattress Girl AFTER the story came out

What about.
Syrians blame Hillary?
Hashtag it.
#refugees4trump

We need a nice debate. Hillary has been sheltered from all of her and her husbands transgressions by the media hugbox. It's time to flash a spotlight on her and make her look foolish.

his only redeeming quality is that hes an asshole. nice

>implying there hasn't been a clinton hate machine running 24/7 for two decades already

I mean sure, go ahead and start it up. Keep us posted

WE NEED TO VIRALIZE ALL LATINOS FOR TRUMP.

Keith Avila (Pledge of Allegiance guy and Mexican Trump supporter) did a live talk defending Trump's stance on the Mexican Judge.

We need to viralize the "mexplainations" to death until everyone has heard and seen it.

#refugees4Trump could work if we spin it that Hillary is responsible for their situation.

>We need to make daddy win.

God, fuck off with this mummy daddy shit. Trump is cool, but he's not my "daddy" who the fuck uses that word anyways, unless you're a prostitute? My Pop would kick my ass if I called him "daddy"

>I don't know how the presidential election works

Aggregate polls across the whole country are useless. You need to use state-by-state polls and assign electoral votes based on those.

>who the fuck uses that word anyways, unless you're a prostitute
milo the faggot

America is the superpower of the globe, it stands to reason tocall the nex PoTUS daddy

Well Im at work.

So I will decend with some ideas later on to help us get daddy in his rightful place.

kill yourself, faggot

There are 3 main target audiences.
>strategy suggestions underneath

(1) Women
>Bill's sexcapades
>assaults on women at rallys
>old videos of Hillary with the opposite positions (mexico, abortion, gay marriage, etc.)
Shallow arguments work best, video clips and calls to emotion. 99% of women aren't going to read through statistics and buy into long conspiracy arguments.

(2) Bern victims
>anti-establishment
>all of the non /x/-tier Clinton scandals, spread out every week or 2 between the Dem convention and Voting day.
Low-to-Medium depth arguments. Calls to emotion that are somewhat based in facts.
Goldman sachs & wall street speech donations are perfect, but that won't carry us alone.

(3) Stubborn conservatives
>attacks at rallys
>Clinton scandals
Best policy is to avoid for now. They need time to forget how badly Trump stumped the GOP. Once the debates hit the tv, they will be drawn back in naturally.

Sup Forums shill for her since months

>Weighted
aka we made sure clinton wins

>mummy
>daddy

I can't believe we used to be a colony of yours.

>Non-pc
>Asshole
Leddit plz go

Trump has already won, Clinton stands absolutely no chance against him. The bitch will cough to death and slowly vanish like Jeb.

you aren't milo.stop trying

Get this shit out of here

We haven't even gotten to the party convention yet much less the debate.

Polls are pointless at right now

He tied in fucking Wisconsin a sold Blue state.

Hes winning in fucking Oregon

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_trump_vs_clinton-5892.html

I don't get it. How can Sup Forums bomb ISIS training camps in Bumfuck nowhere but Sup Forums can't make Trump win

Polls have been staggeringly inaccurate all year. Clinton will be lucky if she gets 30% in November. Depending how many people go third party or just don't vote at all, Trump will get between 48-68%.

>daddy

Kys faggot

I really don't want a female president. I really really really don't want Hillary as president.

he is going to win
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-trumps-wins-historic-race-record-fashion/

theamericanmirror.com/hillarys-ca-support-falls-30-2008/

>CBC Logo

Off to a good start.

Trump is backed by the Hiltons

If Bernie runs independent it could split up the Democratic party enough for Trump to win

are your polls accurate? here the tendentious polls made the people believe that Dilma was good for reelection and it kinda gave legitimacy for her victory in that fraudulent election.

>you took small bites.

Time to really put our foot on the pedal.

Bring Bernouts to us. They will gradually except bernie's loss. We will take them with us. Show them Hillary is bad, and Trump is the better option.

Media outlets supporing Bernie have already shown a small amount of support.

1) The polls weighed for this average actually heavily favor democrats in their statistics. As in, the people polled are something like 60% democrats. If Trump is even within the margin of error in these polls it means he has a solid lead overall.

2) The polls don't take into account voter turnout. Trump is causing a movement where millions who never voted before are going out to vote for him. Of course these people aren't in the survey as they aren't registered as "likely voters". He's won more primary votes than any candidate in history. General election has even more people that will go out and vote.

3) Consider how every news source and media outlet runs non stop anti-Trump shit every day. He's within in margin of error despite this. That's impressive on its own.

4) He hasn't even started on Hillary yet. Soon.

I burnt my fingers cooking shrimp

BUT GO TRUMP!

The hillary /Bernie divide has been pretty toxic, (see daily kos). If we can keep that firestorm burning until the election by emphasizing all the vile things hillary supporters have said (screen cap daily kos comments) my be enough to keep Burnie bro's home.

This what I'm expecting. If Trump can hammer down that America first and pro-worker image, he can take the election.

Make cooking great again!

You can start by instead of spreading images that show Clinton winning, show Trump winning. Elections have been and always will be literal memes. You guys should have no problem playing along.

This does barebmerit also.
It needs to be easily consumable though. Trendable and hashtaggable. Use their system against them.