> Did not woke up the Arabs yesterday for Ramadan breakfast
> Ramadan
> Arabs created arson plan
> Muh hot
> The next day
> Excavators tear down building
> "Nothing will remain here in 24 hours"

You can't make this shit up

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/brand-in-duesseldorf-fluechtlinge-stritten-ueber-ramadan-aid-1.6032941

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/duesseldorf-brand-fluechtlingsunterkunft-streit-ramadan
thelocal.de/20160608/six-refugees-questioned-after-fire-on-asylum-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>build free shit for refugees: jobs created
>refugees burn said shit down
>gotta clean up the mess: jobs created

german efficiency

Germany is a bigger meme then Belgium at this point.

Is there any public outrage about this?

>jobs created
How do we profit from those created jobs if the german tax payer pays the companies to do the those jobs

>100% Iranian security staff

Why would there be? You fucks are rolling over and slow boiling yourselves in the EU at about the same rate we're being overtaken by niggers and spics.

The only difference is we're not mass importing sandniggers and were they to rape our women we'd just glass them.

It's simple.
You tax the income of the new jobs!

>its ok when niggers rape our women
>but when sandpeople do it, oh boy, we will glass them

Fucking called it.

>Going into cities at all
>When they're dense with niggers
At that point you're just asking for it Ahmed.

because not every refugee is bad ;)

Sup Forums was right again.

>even asking this question

jobs are the goal, not profit. See China.

Iranian republican guard inside job.

AND THEY'RE STILL COMING BY THE THOUSANDS EVERY FUCKING DAY

I've seen this news on TV exactly once. It was mentioned briefly that rapefugees had burned down their shelter, then cut to the "real" story about how the number of attacks on rapefugees is increasing.
Go figure.

>its ok when niggers rape our women
Says who? There's a reason the US has the most people in prison out of all developed nations.

all according to keikaku

>There's a reason the US has the most people in prison out of all developed nations.

And that reason is capitalism. Niggers might rape more and whatnot, but shit is getting real when a country turns prisons into business.

Depressing how few replies this has. Is that because we're so desensitised to this sort of story?

lol sweden

You have to turn it into a business or you go broke from having to pay for too many rapists in jail.

No, it's pretty depressing. The German government will undoubted put the ungrateful bastards in nice new homes, maybe kick some Germans out of their houses to do so.

yeah really, where is the usual rapefugee bashing?!
We can do better.

It's simply because these are the sparks before the flame.The question obviously is, who will initiate the coming civil war(s)? Will the (insert European country) people drive out what are now obviously invaders, or will they outright capitulate due to shame, who knows, but a building being burned down isn't nearly large enough for anyone to shocked. It's called cognitive dissonance as far as I understand, people fully expect shit like this to happen, even if they proclaim beliefs otherwise.

well your not allowed to kill people that easily and considering the disease that are uneducated blacks what else is there to do when they will continually return to prison....just make it a problem for the government? rather make it a business so that it atleast pays for itself

or whats ur proposal

muslims will literally destroy europe.

I dont really care to be honest. Germans let this happen, Germans didnt riot when Merkel opened the borders up, Germans passively lay down and took it. Any other country would be up in arms about it but Germans either A) see themselves as superior to other countries or B) think that the demographic change in their country wont affect them. Cocky cunts the lot of them and I hope Australia closes its borders when you cunts have your civil war

Lol what does keikaku mean?

Literally Jewish fucking media.

The problem is that once it pays to hold someone in a cell, people will get convicted even for minor shit, to make money.
Also from what I've seen about US pirsons, one is likely to become even more anti-social there.
Not a good cycle.

If Germany wasn't so racist and gave every refugee a blonde servant/slave, stuff like this wouldn't happen.

Im glad u Germans and going through the pain of it. Fuck you guys.

You better not send them to Koln and ruin Gamescon for me Angela

No it's because we actually enforce laws, even when minorities commit them. You could argue that many of the laws are unjust but remember, we're not the ones who ban hand signs and arrest people for saying mean things.

>big spoon incoming

Der Express hatte berichtet, einer der Festgenommenen habe seinem Reporter gesagt, er habe den Brand gelegt, um eine bessere Unterkunft zu bekommen.

The Express had reported that one of those arrested said he set the fire to get better accommodation .

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/duesseldorf-brand-fluechtlingsunterkunft-streit-ramadan

Actually they think they're inferior and that they deserve this.

>Actually they think they're inferior and that they deserve this.
actually they are very smug and think themselves superior and that they should be in charge of Europe

Am Deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen

I can't watch one single German Meme-Talk show without some stupid German nu-male spouting shit about 'Austrian Nazis'

>"""""refugee"""""
>grateful

It's 2016! You owe them more!

The one thing I do respect about krauts

germany so kek'ed its not even funny anymore.

poor german tax payers.

Fucking wow. The fact that he can just straight up admit it with no fear of repercussions is astonishing.

Also "zeit.de"? That website is just called "news"?

We throw our rapists in jail instead of giving them a stipend

They sexually assault their qt women in broad daylight in front of German cuck men.

At least they hide what they're doing over here.

This
Most Germans I have met that are around my age (26) are numales, and legit think Merkel is doing a good job.

So I keep hearing about the Iranian security personel. Why is it of importance that they are Iranian in relevance to Ramadan? Do they not do Ramadan and wanted to fuck with the other shits?

>spouting shit about 'Austrian Nazis'

WE DINDU NUFFIN!!! NUFFIN!!!!!!!

lmao

Zeit means time

They put on a show of being smug and arrogant but their actions show it for the lie it is.

>Iranian security staff

There's your problem, why would you trust crypto Arabs to handle regular Arabs.

>we're not mass importing sand niggers

Think again. They're coming over on military cargo planes in the dead of night. Bring tuberculosis and sand fly disease with them. They are lying about the official numbers by millions. Giving them fake socials and ids, free residence, and triple what an average social security person makes.

One day we must count out how much this shit has cost. And then we shitcan every leftist initiative until the costs are paid. Fuck me, I'd whip every cuck who has even claimed to be leftist into the mines in order to pay for this shit.

WÖRK WÖRK WÖRK

How progressive! What a culture to be honored!

But "zeitung" means newspaper. Fucking hell German is weird.

You should've seen how the media turned the New Years' mass groping attacks into something harmless. When they mention it, it's about the how the police failed. They blew it up to give the impression of a political scandal, and no one ever hears about consequences on the rapefugee level.

Yes it is

>But "zeitung" means newspaper. Fucking hell German is weird.

It gets weirder. "Bild Zeitung", Germany's biggest newspaper, actually translates to "Build Newspaper!", a rallying cry much reminiscent of Donald J. Trump.

so does "il giornale", althogh it stems from il giorno meaning the day.

ETYMOLOGY, HOW DOES IT WORK!?

They have been talking to Krugman.

Because government debt is not household debt

fuck off retard

YOU fuck off, Ahmed. We're full.

Take in more refugees like you promised!
NO MORE BOARDERS.

>It gets weirder. "Bild Zeitung", Germany's biggest newspaper, actually translates to "Build Newspaper!"
Have you even seen a school from inside?

>Have you even seen a school from inside?

I'm sure you still get to see schools from the inside despite the restraining order.

>Take in more refugees like you promised!

Good point well made, but I don't think this is what Germany needs at the moment.

What Germany needs is the introduction of Universal Basic Income on all levels of society, and yes, that includes refugees -- remember, refugees are consumers too, and there is no way around it if we're gonna jumpstart our stagnating economy again.

Exactly

They didn't do anything wrong
Back 2 the cuckshed with you

Molenbeek has spoken. Happy Ramadan!

I touch little children? I know you are an idiot, but that's quite a low level of baiting. This is Sup Forums, step up your game, son.

>US has the most people in prison out of all developed nations
not all developed nations but all nations, both total and per capita with the possible sole exception of seychelles
higher than Cuba, higher than Russia, higher than South Africa, etc.

it's pretty absurd desu

>Bild Zeitung

"Bild dir deine Meinung". Their slogan basically means that you should think for yourself.
The irony here is that the opinion they want you to have is usually written in huge letters in the title.

>I touch little children

Straight from the horses's mouth, ladies and gentlemen.

I know this is Sup Forums, but still...

fuck off retard, you're not funny. nobody falls for your weak trolling attempts. go back to krautchan and talk about weed with your degenerate friends, thanks

>why can't I hold all this divide and conquer?

lmao

>"Bild dir deine Meinung". Their slogan basically means that you should think for yourself.

Ah, thanks, now I understand! My German isn't that good yet, sorry, I've only been here for a few months.

Your agony is gorgeous.

You should be adressing the walloons on this one Brother

>why can't I hold all this divide and conquer?

Because you're an American and I assume it's kinda difficult to steer your mobility scooter and hold things at the same time?

Dunno, just a thought.

>Germans burn down refugee centres
>now refugees are burning down refugee centres
And you fascists kept saying they wouldn't integrate.

>NO MORE BOARDERS

But they want more boarders. Oh, you mean "borders". This is why spelling is important, potato.

>You should be adressing the walloons

I haven't been to the zoo in years, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kill yourself before you're made into an example, kike.

When an American of all people schools you on the English language, you know you've messed up.

It has een mostly migrants doing it from the start

thelocal.de/20160608/six-refugees-questioned-after-fire-on-asylum-home

Your anger is delicious.

Its time to nuke Belgium

germoney my god how far you have fallen.

Thats where you're wrong burger, the A was silent. Nice try.

Your bait is weak and I can smell you shitting yourself from here, five eyes.

>germoney my god how far you have fallen.

I'm positive the love and admiration of our friends and neighbors will cushion the fall.

Thanks, world.

How is it divisive to point out the reason that Germans seem intent on killing themselves? You cannot fix a problem without understanding its cause.

kek

ikr

Zoo animals generate more tax money than walloons do stop these insults

>smell you shitting

And they say Germany has a bizarre fascination with poop.