youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oo ah up the ra

Oo ah up the ra

thank fuck i got out of cryptos when BTC was at £2300

ajaja pirata

buying the dip rn

*gives gay and pretentious title to his novel*

quite the fan of these white editions. keep up the good work. lovely art.

BLACKED

is there any way I can legally scam stupid people out of money?

buy the dip

just went maccas got two wrap of the days, two double cheeseburgers, then went co op on the way home got two packs of red grapes. going to eat it all now then go bed. thanks for reading

Become a Eurocrat

This better be another Finnegan's Wakes.

do that dildo scam from lock stock lad

Ah yes. This novel is very much ahead of its time.

create a cryptocurrency

Who is this? I know of only two Wakefield /brit/ posters including myself, and you're not the other one. Reveal yourself, rogue Yorkshireman.

I will duel you outside of the Cathedral, and we'll settle this. There can only be two Wakefield posters.

its going to be pretentious but not gay

Shopping channels and religious programmes are doing a pretty good job of extorting stupid people.

South London is mental

What's your favourite thing from mcdonalds lad?

quite partial to a double sausage egg mcmuffin and chicken legends

when it comes to drink I always go for a coffee because it's just not worth it getting a coke when they don't even have free refills like subway/burger king. Milkshakes are nice but it's like 100g of sugar

Ah yes, very French.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0

looool

engaged in some riveting debates on /lit/

makes a nice change from the intellectual wasteland of brainlet /brit/

Watch out. There's a McDonald's shill in the thread.

/r/HailCorporate

Quality gimmick, I think it has caught on nicely
t. 'the other one' (I think)

*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that..
yeah that gorilla must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreads

The exit you fat bastard.

poo

meet me outside the asda in ten minutes i will be wearing a yellow jumper :^)

twitter.com/Miss_dreams_/status/879406235937845248

the so-called religion of peace strikes again

the one that backed off looked like he was winning. should have stuck in there

Are Joe

Good lad

what time do you cycle for lad? congrats btw

*Prays to God to give AIDS to the pink-haired denizens of leftypol*

>the motor exploded, setting the bus on fire

i just go for food volume vs price. never get any of the specials, you're usually paying an extra £3 for some bacon, a fancy bun that is fancy in looks alone, and a fancy sauce of some sort. It's always multiple items from the saver menu and wraps of the day for me. The wrap of the day is the best value thing in McDonalds.

probably because of the bomb

thread is quiet
just goes to show how many /brit/ users invest in cryptos

peng

youtube.com/watch?v=5t6I18KL5Ik

slipping back into a bored and unmotivated rut lads

quit my job, done fucking nothing all day, i couldn't even be bothered to meet up with people for drinks tonight

instead i'm just scratching my arse and smashing one out

Couple more years of watching lefties make fools of themselves before I get to vote for Trump again.

jesus fucking christ

imagine if gorillas were intelligent enough that we could have a UFC gorilla division and get them to stop for time limits etc.

those are just normal gorillas, imagine if you could actually teach them technical aspects of fighting and working on fitness etc. it would be literally insane

>fat
>balding
>shit job
>no gf

Might as well just end it I'm thinking

succumbing to two junior chickens medium fry and a one dollar medium iced coffee

just fyi lads, white genocide is cool and good

There's lots of renowned black fighters, mate.

have a drink

watched some of the ufc the other day and it's fucking boring as fuck

thought it would be like a professional version of worldstar but it's just fucking shit. would rather watch youtube knockout compilations any day of the week

If that's not you Matty then I'll say it again.

Meet me outside the Cathedral, there can only be two Wakefield lads in these threads. I will personally meet you there, our fight can stretch from between the comic shop with the effeminate owner, and on the other side, BFC. Do not go out of bounds, weapons are permitted, but no projectiles.

/biz/ on suicide watch

>
>jesus fucking christ
>imagine if gorillas were intelligent enough that we could have a UFC gorilla division and get them to stop for time limits etc.
>those are just normal gorillas, imagine if you could actually teach them technical aspects of fighting and working on fitness etc. it would be literally insane

anti-leftypol posters amuse me

hate religion. hate it.

>Russians name Stalin ‘most outstanding’ world figure, Putin ties for second
rt.com/politics/394158-russians-name-stalin-most-outstanding/

did bitcoin value crash or something?

lot of chatter about it

went to Five Guys today
cost me 15 quid for a burger, fries and a soda

just bum each other and get it over with you fucking bent cunts

Not going there, it's a nonce shop. Cathedral or nothing, yes you can use the goth kids as clubs.

>can't be bothered to drink with mates
Will never know this feel

TOP THREE GEORDIES. GO!

>five guys
fatty mcpaddy

delete this image mate

>it's a nonce shop
asda takes bitcoin?

yeah 5 guys is absolutely overpriced, $10 for a fast food burger isn't acceptable

that's what gives in-n-out the edge for me

Same here. Just quit learning French even though I was making good progress and now just sit around marathoning It's Always Sunny and Fargo.

Feel tired no matter how much I sleep. Seems like the old 'pression has 'turned.

Watching Ross Kemp Northern Ireland

Fucking crazy cunts, why do we keep them in the Union? They're bloody mental

>Feel tired no matter how much I sleep
tfw

shearer, sissoko, mike ashley

I'll bum you in a minute you bent Leeds nonce.

Meet me outside Belgraves in 10 minutes, I'll be wearing my "Never Kissed A Tory" T-Shirt.

it gets boring after you've worked in a bar for over a year and aren't happy with where you're at in life 2bh

just sipping on a bevvie now

I'll go 'in-n-out' of you in a minute you sexy Yank cunt

>He has never eaten a big tasty with bacon

Two more sleeps until the only burger worth buying from McDonald's is back.

Drinking some green tea

Brian Johnson
Brian Johnson
Brian Johnson

I'm mates with 4 bartenders lad, they're all mad for the drink and go on 3 day sessions more often than not. They're Irish though so that might be it

Top lads desu

never falling for the fucking shite mcdonalds advertising ever again

got hyped up and got a mcrib once and it was mediocre as fuck

>only burger worth buying from McDonald's is back.

umm no sweetie

Sammy Ameobi
Tomi Ameobi
Shola Ameobi

Me on the left once these non-me Wakefield posters meet me in front of the Cathedral in 10 minutes.

what flavour?

boiling the water
gonna drink some maté

I'm a nocoiner

Should I bother buying bitcoin?

succumbing to some dry sherry

yeah, if you work in a bar, more often than not you'll end up doing a lot of drugs and drinking a lot, or at least work with people like that

outside of uni, it's probably the most social environment you can put yourself in if you're struggling to meet people

>eating anything from fast food burger joints when cheap alternatives with actual meat patties exist in any city worth it's salt in the country

Ah yes, lazy millennials.

Australia has a chicken big mac which is really nice

This is the only special I buy. I don't know why they don't make it a permenant menu item. Everyone I know says they're the only special worth buying

been reading about martial arts and the legendary Ten Tigers of Canton of the 19th Century

its genuinely fascinating but i dont want to seem autistic or anything so im not going to tell anyone about it

Why's everyone crying about bitcoin?

are you a female miscreant in your 60's?

>eating McDonalds

Vile

North-East shopkeeper threatened with legal action after naming store Singhsbury's - so changes it to Morrissinghs.

youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc [Open]

This lad is 16.

tbqh if I was 16 I would worship the ground he walks on.

ALRIGHT, LET'S SORT THIS OUT.

ANYONE NEAR WAKEFIELD HOLD UP YOUR HANDS.
EACH ONE OF YOU WILL RECEIVE A SMACK OUTSIDE KOOKYS IN 10 MINUTES BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY WAKEFIELD POSTER ALLOWED.

PUT 'EM UP LAD.