And you think Paris is bad

And you think Paris is bad

Just because you're homosexual doesn't mean you have to be a racist Islamophobic cunt okay?

What the hell, that's a lot. Are those immigrants or moors that have been living there for a while already?

Murcia, which is in the other side of Alicante, has also a massive amount of muslims, and Almeria, who is the next one side to Murcia, is as well filled with muslims

Then you have Catalonia, that has some islamic ghettos as well

Wtf I want to go Spain now. What are those towns.

Fun fact: It's exactly the same area with desertic climate

barcelona metro has like 500k muslims metro area ~4.5M

Random Alicante village

FIRST: rich area

Better watch out gay boy, we are coming for your ass :^)

TAKBIR

*Allahu Akbar*

FIRST: rich area (mainly natives and muslims mixing)

¡No puedo creer a mis ojos! Madre mia, un español por aquí. jajaja

SECOND: middle class area (here muslims and natives live separately except some occasional mixing (especially spanish women - muslim men)

alicante more like allahcante lmao

THIRD: low class area (high populated, 95% muslim, city areas)

Second Reconquista when?

BARRIADAS POPULARES ("people's neighbourhoods") long and densely populated town outskirts with the most multicultural population, which is about 25% muslim 25% spanish 25% gypsy 25% latino

Helu I lik spen

Hi I am Moroccan and I like Spain, they were very friendly to me when I was there why do you hate us?

CENTRO URBANO: (town's center) The only part of the town with native majority, but still like 25% muslim or so. Somewhat middle-class, but becoming poorer. Lot's of commieblocks in this area.

Who the fuck cares about alicante

Ever fucked a muslim?

>city is full of muslims
>european responds with 'who the fuck cares about [X city]'
everytime
and this is how you become a muslim majority country

Independece of Valencia when?

I have it a Google. Alicante is indeed choc-full of foreigners, but I think OP's a troll.

Wikipedia says immigrants in Alicante are from the EU and Latin America. If a province was 25% Muslim, I'd expect it to come up, but as far as I can tell, Alicante is 25% foreigners from the UK, Germany, Romania, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, et cetera. Not Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, Somalia.

When a person is born in spanish soil, the baby and it's parents become spanish citizens and don't count as foreigners in the census

Also happens when marrying a spaniard.