So. I was pretty badly sexually abused as a child. Just putting that out there. Not for a random reason...

So. I was pretty badly sexually abused as a child. Just putting that out there. Not for a random reason, there is a point I want to raise where knowing that I have experienced that crime as a victim is pretty important to the legitimacy of what I have to say.

>Rape is a horrific traumatic experience that consumes your life.

I just... Okay, it's fucked up, but seriously? It consumes people's lives? How the fuck? Yes, it makes you feel dirty, yes, it hurts and kinda fucks you up a little bit... But these fucking people make it seem so much worse than it actually is.

Like, am I insane or what? I'm a fucking victim of this crime and I think these people are being pathetic crybabies in 90% of cases. Just fucking brush yourself off and get on with life, god damn. Do you still suffer fucking PTSD from that one time as a kid you got beaten the fuck up, because it's really no worse than that from a fucking objective viewpoint. Stop being a pussy and get on with your god damn life.

There are people out there who say they would rather be murdered than suffer through rape.

Well fuck you. Murder is a far worse crime than rape will ever be. Rape is nothing. It's temporary fucking pain. Murder is permanent and destroys lives far more than being sexually abused ever will.

Sorry Sup Forums, but I had to get that off my chest.

This all came about from this video, btw. youtube.com/watch?v=uCgZnLRcw3U

I agree it's fucked up he only got a six months sentence, but the part of that video that made me create this rant is the constant fucking crying and bitching about how horrifyingly soul-destroying "sexual abuse" is as though it's the worst crime you can ever commit. Be thankful they didn't fucking slit your throat and dump your chopped up body in a pig farm and get over it.

Remember when it was 1 in 5 just a couple years ago?

Really makes ya stink!

was she hot

it was a heroin addicted middle-aged man so no she wasn't

Sorry friendo

can i pat your head?

>So. I was pretty badly sexually abused as a child.
stoped reading there

a friend of mine was raped too and guess what

he ain't coming to no image board begging for attention GTFO you overused shit

fucking sloth

>So. I was pretty badly sexually abused as a child.
Sorry bro. :(

Yeah, I'd say rape could be considered the same as a beating, but with much more risk of severe psychological damage for most people (but severe beatings do too).

And yeah, women pretend to be raped and then pretend it was the worse thing in the world. It's mostly for money, attention and to deal with regrets, etc. And it's all being encouraged by various groups.

But there's one reason to demonize rape more than murder from a "social engineering" standpoint. Most people need a damn good reason to kill someone (and there are underlying causes behind it, usually the problem started somewhere else). With rape, lots people just want to do it (it fills a need, it's primal urge). It needs more discouraging because it is more of a risk by itself.

Oh well, tough fucking shit.

>It needs more discouraging because it is more of a risk by itself
Slave morality af senpai

Then don't comment on shit you didn't even read, faggot.

Are you hot?

you new here friendo?

get the fuck back to your designated shiting street, fucking poo's

Most girls I know who actually got raped no kidding felt sympathy for their rapist. I tend to think that people who believe in the soul crushing destruction of its effects are men because of the psychological implication of people they care about being raped, or women who have never actually been raped.

Arab detected

This came up in discussion with my sister. She was saying that rape victims should get compensation, even if they can't find the suspect, because rape is literally the worst thing that could happen to you.
Because she thought rape was so fucking bad I asked "Would you rather someone bite two of your fingers off, or be raped?"
Cognitive dissonance was so strong she didnt even answer.

That's hot as fuck senpai, do you think she's afraid you will rape her now? Post pics and more fic about you discussing rape with your sister desu

did you get him jailed? if not why you aint beat the shit out of him yet?

I also remember when it became 1 in 4, with 98% of rapes being unreported.

>only 1 in 50 rapes are reported.
>1 in 4 women are raped
>therefore every woman is raped ~13 times????

Women are so unlucky.

My trips demands you answer me you slut.

Abused in a church by multiple people at once as a kid, and I still manage to walk into churches without freaking out or having flashbacks.

Rape is just not that big of a deal unless it becomes excessively violent.

I always wonder where these stats come from. How can you count absent information?

My mother was abused as a child and you what eventually fucked her up big time?

Not the actual abuse by her stepfather but the complete abandonement by her own mother who'd rather just drink and drink and drink.

Everybody has to experience things just like I do. And every rape case is the same. Waaa Waaaa Attention!!!

Also whip out them milk duds. We want pictures.

OP is gonna make it. The ones that go totally mental and become femanazis are the ones that let one event define them.

Bring nothing with you into a realtionship, no past, no baggage, no memories.

did you get them arrested or hunt them down?

No, no one even believed it happened. Because why would a preacher and his sons all grope and molest a young white boy and none of them admit it?

>Okay, it's fucked up, but seriously? It consumes people's lives?
This.
Physically it's less serious than GBH and while I acknowledge there is an emotional/psychological aspect to it, the only people who can't get over it are those with weak minds.
The world is a nasty place, some nasty shit happens; as long as it stops and it doesn't happen again, these people need to get over it and move on; the world is not going to stop turning.

My ex was raped almost daily during the summers with her dad. usually at gunpoint, from ages 10-13.

That is the kind of shit that messes people up, not this "I had THREE drinks! He RAPED me!" Bullshit that has become far too common.

Suprise suprise, she is extremely fucked in the head. Even then though, the rape was only one component. The lifestyle her parents lived that allowed it to happen in the first place was probably equally damaging.

What lifestyle is that? Innawoods?

Why was he using a gun anyway? Is a daughter going to say no?

>its not that big a deal if it's not as bad as murder

let's be real, you've probably got severe mental health and substance abuse issues, haven't you?

Was it a Paki ?

It was her much older stepbrother.

Her dad was a meth dealer, and her mom an addict.

A distant friend of mine was raped in prison.
It's bad, but he told me he got over it after a few days.

He had, should I say, favorable circumstances though. Knowing the offender got his parole agreement broken, that is, he effectively got 5 years more on prison immediately after the act.

give his name to us and we will terrorize him?

and you could always try and press charges? at least torch his car mate! fuckin ell!

i would be out for blood

How was the relationship with her like?

theres nothing ok with rape and if you cant control your dick long enough to put it away, you deserve to have the shit beaten out of you.

Terrible, I was with her for 9 years, and we have 3 kids together.

She was never satisfied with anything me or the kids did, gained 90 lbs, and everyday was a constant struggle to keep her happy enough to keep things calm.

She was never violent or anything like that, but she would be cruel, holding love/praise/and affection from the kids, sometimes as "punishment" to me.

She left me and the kids back in December, I took them and moved states away.

It may sound harsh, but I will never enter into a serious relationship with someone who has been raped ever again.

Was she good to you at first?

i had a similar story.....turns out the rape part was a lie though lmao

she was just a bipolar piece of trash

Stop reposting this shit

Yep, she was great at 16.

I am the only one in her life who treated her well, and showed her real love. She loves me and the kids very much, but she's just incapable of showing it.

She realized she was hurting us, and that's why she left. Probably the most compassionate thing she's ever done.

Three kids damn nigger how old are you? Congratulations on escaping the alimony trap anyway.

Did -d-did he stick his pee pee in your poo poo?

Srsly question, no bully pls

My girlfriend is the same and somewhat same thing happened to her, she's loving and caring for now and we both hate/don't want children. Do you think it will be alright?

I'm 25, I get that all the time lol.

I make a decent amount of money though so everything Is just fine.

how did you get fucked? in the ass throat fucked ripped ass hole?

Just because you live in a German rape culture hell doesn't mean other people are used to rapes happening on the streets daily.

And if you bothered reading his post you would realize what a dumb cunt you are

it's called white supremacy

Well, it really depends.

Is she bipolar? Or BPD? If so, then definitely not. My ex is bipolar.

How is communication between you two?

That, and the strong urge to rebuild myself, and make sure my kids don't grow up poor.

doesn't make sense police look for excuses to lock blacks ip

No, she's not bipolar, she does have some mental problems but I make sure she takes her medication. Communication is easy for us, I tell her everything and she tells me everything (that I know of, you can't never know with women)

My roommate was sexually assaulted in seminary. He doesn't really seem to care about it that much and is pretty detached from it.

Even if it's horrific, I can only see someone not being able to get over it enough to function because they have some form of OCD

My mother liked to play with my dick when I was a child, does it count as a rape?

Was it a sexual emergency?

I've moved on, and his family has gotten fat and become humble as they age.

I have no interest in getting revenge on people that have already lost to their own gluttony.

In that case you're far better off than I ever was! My ex refused to go to counseling until I suggested it to her after her breakdown.

Communication is key, as cliche as that sounds. It's especially important with these kind of women. You don't want them building up paranoid delusions that become reality to them.

How long was it?

hear hear right and honorable gentleman but the thing is there is politics behind it now.Women are taking the nigger entitlement card and playing it to the hilt.
its how sex in the us has become this taboo thing in a way while bitches here are sluttier than ever.Look at Sup Forums for awhile and u will probably see nudes of ur girlfriend or sister there.At the same time you see all these femitits and rape cases about they dont want it and i was raped.Smash those two things together and u figure out women want to be all out whores and fuck whatever whenever they just dont want to be called whores.
public shaming of women hits them deep and thats what they dont want anymore and will go to the lengths of seeing people die,go to jail, be financially ruined rip families to pieces all because they cant being called what they fucking are.
all women are whores,just are but thats the origins of the whole rape vehemece.
of course they get over it its a natural process of dealing with trauma.

No you're just Polish

> t. Abdul Mohammad Pakistani

>Okay, it's fucked up, but seriously? It consumes people's lives? How the fuck?
These people are so pathetic they literally have nothing else going on worth talking about desu

She would probably benefit from EMDR therapy.

she should shut the fuck up then

And how it matters?
My father worked abroad so I can understand her lust for cock, she even told me that it is her favourite part of man's body. On the good side she didn't cheat on my father but shit was disturbing even from perspective of 9 years old brat.

Did you have a mandingo when you were 9 years old?

Polish confirmed niggers of Europe.

Yes it was molestation