I just watched LeBron's press conference and I couldn't help but notice how nonchalant he was...

I just watched LeBron's press conference and I couldn't help but notice how nonchalant he was. Correct me if I'm wrong but MJ was never that nonchalant in a press conference after losing a Finals, was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPn1J07F10E
youtube.com/watch?v=ntwR8ZGmLJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad

He's never lost a Finals.

After losing 5 finals you get nonchalant about losing

Proof mtf works

Because everybody knew it was over ever since last JUly barring injuries. The warriors shitstomped the rest of the league for a whole season

lost in the first round though

>losing in the early rounds is better than winning early rounds and losing the finals
why are MJ and Montana fags so retarded?

Is this real or some Sup Forums-troll image?

>lose against Bird's Celtics
>lose against Isaiahs Pistons
>be only player on team actually able to give a shit against these teams

wow such a hard arguement

It's real. She (male) has a documentary coming out that youtube keeps shilling.

>he said he wasn't the GM of the cavs

Pottery

>lost against the greatest team ever
>lost against the spurs twice, one of the greatest teams ever

wow such a hard arguement

How is that even an argument. If someone said LeBron is better for making 8 finals then you would say that, but getting knocked out before the finals doesn't make you a better team.

Here we go with these stupid comparisons again. Jordan was so nonchalant it was like he never lost in the Finals

he has millions, a mansion and a fine ass honey at home, all in all, it doesn't really matter

I'm getting tired of the MJ comparisons now.

Well, if you lose in the early rounds I would say that's more on your team. If you make it to the finals then you have a top 2 team, and if you're the best player of your generation you should be able to get your team over the hump

Fag stop posting this

any video of the bestiality?
feminine penis still intact?

come with a counter argument you herb

Dude he just averaged a 30 point triple double (something MJ could never do) against the best team in the world, what more do you want from him

To win. Not surprising that Germany supports him considering you guys choked two World Wars

This is not about war you stupid cuck

>I am Lesbian

Literally his way of saying "I fucked up, I shouldn't have cut my dick

Wins > individual stat padding

>(something MJ could never do

LeBron averaged a triple double because the Cavs offense centers around him chimping his way to the basket. He doesn't make his teammates better like Jordan did and so he gets to stat pad all game.

Reminder that Jordan was the result of heavy marketing and his legendary status i.e. 'Jordan never missed a shot' and the like are not a reflection of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPn1J07F10E

Kobe > Lebron

>Spurs
>one of the greatest teams ever

LeBitchboy fans really reaching today

Anyone with decent basketball knowledge should know that michael didn't become Michael until he started winning his rings. Sure, he was talented before then. But his game was erratic, he lacked composure...he was just on the brink.

Once Jordan started winning rings, THAT's when he became the goat. At that point, there was no more losing. And there is the difference with lebron. lebron has long since been at his peak. But his peak is just not good enough. Lebron at full force is a finals loser.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

just admit you're a sick fuck who fucks/wants to get fucked by anything and everything

His legacy as a Top 3 player was locked in stone after the Cavs win last year.

You are literally retarded. Get on Lebron for not having the "clutch gene", not being a good FT shooter, having a spotty jumper & playing selective defense (all fair) but he is clearly a better facilitator/playmaker than Jordan ever was.

Can't argue with the math on that one as far as finals are concerned.

But let's face it, without Shaq, Kobe would be NOTHING. Lebron can at least stand his own against any other individual in the league, I'll give him that much.

he wasn't really supposed to take on the Warriors alone.

It's like everyone has amnesia during jordans bulls. He was so untouchable because he was so fucking marketable for mcdonalds, nike, toys, movies fucking everything. Everyone around him made shit tons of money. Media couldn't blast him because he was black so fuck it lets give him easy rings forever till he the money runs out. Shit sport shit league. Anyone with brain who watched jordan knows he got bs phantom free throws for even getting near sterns little money maker.

mj never lost a finals

so he cant do a conference like that.

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan was so nonchalant about basketball, that he quit the NBA and played minor league baseball

>lost to babby shaq who got swept by hakeem in 95

You are correct about
>not having the "clutch gene", not being a good FT shooter, having a spotty jumper & playing selective defense

but you are offbase on the playmaking. The problem is lebron stunts team growth and team chemistry. He whines and pouts when players don't do well. Jordan would demand success from his teammates, because he had the believable killer instinct to do so. Lebron goes into his shell, and throws his teammates under the bus like a crybaby. No teammate is going to step up their game for a leader like that. He is poison. An organic team like the warriors would not have been possible with a cancer like him on board.

You just proved the point, retard

And was absolute shit at it, too.

It was Nick Anderson's fault dammit

he has won 3 rings at that point lol

cry more bitch nigga, posting the goat of the 90's

Would smash dat

>At that point, there was no more losing.
>lost
What point, again?

fucking fag

>>lost to babby shaq who got swept by hakeem in 95
Is this b8? He wasn't in the league

damn it must be hard always being a loser lol LeBron

Brush up on your history, m8.

UNDERAGE

Finals.

MJ took a year and a half off from basketball and returned for the playoffs.

his team almost made the conf finals if they weren't refballed for ewing.

he was overrated too. look at how lebrons teams do when he leaves them

And look at those goalposts go!

Hes in a tough spot. He cant even complain because he did the same exact shit a few years back.

The person who should feel like a piece of shit is durant though. He left a championship contender to join the championship finalists that happens to be the best team ever assembled in nba history. Durant is pathetic and should feel ashamed.

This super team garbage is killing the sport. Its like what /generals/ were to sp back in 2013.

Ruined

> An organic team like the warriors would not have been possible with a cancer like him on board
they wouldn't have been possible period without absurdly dumb luck

youtube.com/watch?v=ntwR8ZGmLJg

>blow an 8 point lead with 3 minutes left
>airball
>passing up a go ahead shot
>turnover

How fucking lucky was Jordan that the internet didn't really exist back then?

jordan never faced a super team like these warriors.

how many eastern playoff series did jordan lose?

You want Fido's sloppy seconds?

Seven