Redpill me on slavs especially russians. Are they white or asian sub humans?

Redpill me on slavs especially russians. Are they white or asian sub humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDouBGBzvKg
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those guys are murderers

The guy on the left looks Turkish

some white, some are not. russia is diverse.

bullshit. they did nothing wrong.

they are white sub humans like jews

They're white but just shit white. I hate Slav scum.

They killed 21 people asswipe

>literally smashed the head of an innocent man recovering from lung cancer, which he had just beaten
>they did nothing wrong
ok pal

bullshit. they were framed.

Neither of those are russians. The left one us a chechen dog, the left one is a tatar mongrel.

Did they ever get caught?

Whats the difference ? All slav shit

>they 'killed' 21 crisis actors
fixed that for you.

I take it you've never watched 2 men one hammer then

The question is not if they are white. The question is how to eliminate them all in a fast and efficient way.

So the contemporary means are working way to slow.

Still the most disturbing thing I've seen to this day.

In second place for me is the video with the Slavs killing hobos in the woods.

>le poor lithuania is better than the slavs the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=aDouBGBzvKg

>that screwdriver to the belly

1-2% mongol mix = mongol not white person

>Scandavians confirmed for being non-white asian admixture mixed mongrols

Maybe that is why they are autistic

Redpill me on Balts. Why are they so butthurt?

Chechens and Tatars are not Slavic you dumb German retard. Chechens are Caucasus people like Georgians, Tatars are Turkic like Kazakhs.

Watch your tongue, Afanasy.

i dont care enough for sub humans to learn about these animals

what you gonna do steal my words?

I say there might be shit in your pool.

The guys on your pic are maybe russians by citizenship but not by nationality. It really makes me sick how perfectly fine words "rus" or "rusich" were replaced by a generalizing term so tatar and chechen and god know who else are "russians" too.

aren't belarussians balts as well?

there is enough shit outside walking down the street to the mosque

No, we are Slavs. Not sure what made you think we are Balts. Belarusian is a Slavic language.

They were Ukrainian serial killers who murdered something like 23 people. You can find footage online of them murdering a homeless person, just google 3 guys 1 hammer.

People at the pick are as much russians as some half nigger in sweden are swedish.
And russians are as much white as swedes or anglos (no memes pls).

>high admixture in finland
finns finally confirmed as mongrel mongol monsters

PSYCHO HAMMER

Fuck you, you did the same shit too. After relocating millions of ethnic Russians to the different shitstans you completelly forgot about them and consider them shitskins, even though they are whiter than 90% of Moscow, all the while accepting actual shitskins from the south. You deserve this.

Hans, Hans, Hans...

Scandis are Arabs as well.

Forgot pic.

>that webm
I never really realised how fucking weird kangaroos are

that's some fine mma skills there.

Based Poland, Belarus, and Balts (except Finstonia).

Aryan as fuck.

>2 men one hammer
man i hope those faggots were ravaged in prison?

You're wrong, Chechens aren't human.

Yes, i'm mostly Ukrainian and Hungarian and have slightly Asian Features.

>Cosplaying as a nazi and failing to realize that half a million slavs fought for nazi germany

wew lad. Stick to fapping to anime girls and leave white nationalism to real men.

>Still the most disturbing thing I've seen to this day.
In the criminal file it also emerged they beat a pregnant women to death then cut her unborn child out of her stomach.

They sure are.

>Poland, Belarus, and Balts
>Not Arabs

Basques are the only true whites.

Aren't the videos you're talking about, the screwdriver & hammer videos, both done by the same people? The ones in the OP picture?

Balt scum

The chick on the right is fixable to to a 5/10 maybe.

Jesus Christ, how did that halgroup even get that far into Europe? Is that from Turk/Arab rape?

>Basques
Shame they pretty much got completely assimilated. I did try finding stuff on their mythology once and got pretty much nothing.

DELET THIS

>Slavs killing hobos in the woods.

grrr they were Ukrainian....

It's more complicated than you think. Empire contained too many different nationalities and by calling them all russians elite tried to lessen integration tensions a little bit. It worked but practically destroyed russian ethnic identity. Later soviets forced fucking korenizatsia on ethnic russians to make them ukrainians or estonians or %another_artificial_etnicity_name% for the sake of "Friendship of Peoples" crap.
>you completelly forgot about them and consider them shitskins
What are you even talking about? That's not true. The fact is no one expected ussr to fall (so fast) and when it did they were caught in a situation where they suddenly in a "foreign" country.

Literally nothing wrong in being a Proto-Eurasian

One of them is Turkic,the other one is a Chechen.

Disgusting physiognomy. Subhuman scum.

Then turn off everything that runs on AC electricity and digital electronic computing,we'll see how long you'll last.

1. slavs are not white

2. additionally russians are at least half asian or tatar

rude

This is why Haplogroups are not a good indicator of race because haplogroup just show direct patrilinear decendence to ancestors thousands of years ago you can be 99.99 white but somehow have a african haplogroup that just hoovered in your population for ages

It's not Haplogroup, it's autosomal DNA, its more accurate than Haplogroups. admixture happened probably during ancient times, it pretty low though, but what is surprising is that west part of my country has no Red sea, southwestern and very low east Asian, even though we are closer to all of them than Eurocucks.

This is how Basques are like now: youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

>autosomal DNA map
>haplogroups
wew

Russia is multinational and there is racism and disrespect towards ethnic slavs in their own land.

It's not Haplogroups.

how asian looks this for you?

Are Anglos really this retarded?

Thanks.

I didn't read the info on the pic, just assumed with was halogroup stuff form Eupedia.

Your ethnicity is a fucking mix between slavs and mongols yet you still insult the Russians for being both

Gj faggot

They're a bunch of muslims.

Hey, as I always say:

At least we're not Sweden or Great Britain.

Swedes and Brits both bent over for Ahmed's dick, and Brits are delusional enough to think Brexit will help in any way.

Isn't the bulk of your population composed of ethnic Russians,83% to be specific.Also,the presence of Asiatic genes in the collective East Slavic gene pool is beneath 3%,even the most recent markers are 3200-3500 years old.

shut up gypsy

>semi-flat features
>snub nose
>high cheekbones
>plump mongol lips
>slightly tilted eyes
come home, fingol girl

Hungarians have less Asian DNA than their neighbors, it's only language.

A Hungarian is calling Slavs half-Asian?

why Sup Forums think mongols are subhuman?

Send more immigrants

Horse Archers OP

>Just fuck my English language up, Englishfam

Nah nigga I have some reliable 16th century sources saying that WE WUZ ROMANZ, heh did not expect that now did you.

>Horse Archers
whats wrong with them?

topkek
Romanians have more Mongoloid markers on average than Hungarians

OP, pls nerf

only other white people tho. white on white crime. u mad cracker

posture up you fucking kangaroo

this slav looks like a real life caricature

I don't, they literally conquered half of the known world

Do they look white or human to you?

Listen to the expert.

Slavs are not a racial group.

It's more a cultural designation which revolves around their languages which are related.

Slavs themselves have different genetic inputs.

The original Slavs were the proto-Slavic blond race that came to Europe from North-Central Asia and settled in Europe and Scandinavia. They have the long oval heads, fair pigmentation and sharp features.

Then the lands were invaded by successive waves of Iranic and Armenoid peoples with the short, flat heads and the populations mixed and created a common culture.

The final massive input to the gene-pool was the Mongol invasions which consumed a lot of the ancient blonds and created a hybrid race of Tatars, Uighurs etc.

So Slavs are not a race. They consist of many races.

How asiatic is this?

those are not slavs
and you are retarded