I hate Calif*rnians

I hate Calif*rnians

Where are you from?

t.self hating Californian

>it's a flyover state is jealous because he's poor and irrelevant episode

Florida, they won't stop coming down here and being shitty drivers, loudly telling everyone where they're from, or blasting shitty rap. Would rather have more mexicans desu.

I hate Oreg*nians

Hm where in Florida? I lived 4 years near the beach in Fort Lauderdale. I don't think you meant Mexicans. There's tons of South Americans in Florida but no Mexicans. Mexicans are really bad I'm sure you confused the two.

why do you hate the only parts of america that aren't absolute shit?

Yeah, probably, can't tell the difference.

ya, plenty of reasons.

>Gainesville

How did a backwoods swamp yokel manage to get around his public library's Sup Forums block?

there's no difference tbqh

Problem, lad?

>that feel when you are a Californian that is bad at driving
feels bad man

Really made me think.

>6th biggest economy in the world

California's going to be just fine. A huge state with something for literally everyone
>LA if you're a Cholo
>actually nice parts of LA if you're a rich Jew
>Orange County if you're white and afraid
>Bay Area if you're smart or Asian
>Oakland if you're of the niggish persuasion
>inland counties if you're completely normal

It's an amazing place, stop insulting what you know nothing about.
>t. Maryland who lived there

Mexicans are usually short indigenous looking and hang out at Home Depot. The others are spics with lighter skin and a bit taller, their woman are way hotter. Like that columbian poster who asks if one would racemix with their woman.

Why not Florida?

Come home, Californian man.

Oakland is actually pretty based

>tacos on a truck
Chicanos really ruin everything

Reminder that only 26% of children in California are white

Reminder that people literally only tolerate that dump because of the weather and national parks, and the cities are absolute shitholes

Reminder that the towns in the central valley are just as bad as LA, if not worse

t. nigger

the central valley is actually hell

Love you too brah

The only good parts of commiefornia are the bits where there are no people

really makes you think

those live on the east side of town

what we do now

Actually its Gods chosen country.

Why you think we have no earthquakes or landslides here?

ahahahhhahahah God loves us.

I remember driving through merced for gas and seeing someone get carjacked

after that we decided to only stop if the town was at least 80% white

it's such a shame because you have great weather, on nature's doorstep with amazing national parks yet the towns and cities are pure nigger/spic ghetto shit.

I can only imagine how great it must have 60 years ago when these towns were full of white people. Shame you had to throw it all away

is there a more fake and cringeworthy city in all of America than Los Angeles? what a dump lol

it still had tons of italians, portuguese, and mexicans

nothing of value was lost

Oh well at least the land is becoming native again

What part of Oakland do you live in?

>CA
Tbqh, only OC and SD are based.

SF is good but overrated

YOU AREN'T AN OLD SCHOOL NATIVE CALI SENPAI OR YOU ARE A SHITSKIN TO DOWN PLAY THE RAPID DECLINE OF MY HOME STATE. NOOOOOB.

WE DIDN'T THROW IT ALL AWAY, (((THEY))) DID THROUGH (((BLOCKBUSTING))) AND MORE. (((THEY))) (((BLOCKBUSTED))) THE ENTIRE STATE BY FLOODING IT WITH SUBHUMAN TRASH FOR (((VOTES))). FUCKING COMMUNIST SHITHOLE NOW IT SUCKS.

rude
californians are good people

THE ONE TIME I WENT UP TO OAKLAND, I FOOLISHLY PULLED OVER FOR GAS KNOWING FULL WELL IT WAS NIG SPIC VILLE. COOL TO KNOW THAT WHEN I GOT HOME MY BANK HIT ME UP TO LET ME KNOW SOMEONE AT THAT OAKLAND GAS STATION HAD TRIED TO USE MY INFO AND NUMBER. FRAUD NIGGA SPIC OAKTOWN SHIT. FUCK THIS COMMUNIST SHITHOLE AND FUCK ANYONE APOLOGIZING FOR IT- YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

REMINDER THAT BEACHES IN MEXICO ARE SHITHOLES COVERED IN NEEDLES AND TRASH BECAUSE THEY ARE SHIT PEOPLE. AND NOW THEIR SHIT RACIAL TENDENCIES COME TO MY SOCAL BEACH TOWN EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND! BEANERS! INVASION! TRASH! NO RESPECT! DISGUSTING! ONCE OUR TOWNS AND BEACHES ARE BEANED, THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE NICE ANYMORE. CA IS FUCKED IN THIS REGARD.

I FUCKING HATE TACOS
>DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAODUDE TACOS LMAO
fucking retards pay 3 dollars for some slop bean shit that costs 20 cents.

Jealous
How will non-Californians ever recover

>ywn be californian

thank you finland