You will never have universal health care

>You will never have universal health care
>You will never enjoy free college
>You will never smoke legal weed

dude

typical entitled millennial-think right there.
tell us more about all the free things you deserve kiddos.

Millenials were fucked from the start because of the piece of shit economy they inherited. Are you retarded?

>not wanting universal health care
>not wanting free college
>not wanting legalized weed

WOW, REALLY SHOWS HOW MILLENNIAL I AM, HUH

>"free" college

Bummer I wanted to tell my grandkids about what a badass. I was blazing 420 dank nugs while Nutting in their grandma and 360 no scoping faggits ILLEGALLY. but looks like they will out do me.

>You will never have to see your medical system colapse because of the parasites that live their lives like animals and you have to pay for their mistakes
>You will never be able to get a meaningless degree payed for by the hard work of others, in an institution whos employees get payed by how many "students" they pass
>You will never be a nigger-tier degenarate who will alienate his family and friends while slowly killing your braincells

It all sounds terrible senpai

>legal weed

If your "pot phase" lasts anymore than a year and a half you're a loser. Either graduate to a different drug or save society the burden of dealing with you and your addiction and kill yourself.

Annnd cue all the weed apologists

>muh plant
>muh medicine

You are a retard

Define "free"

Social media, iphones and instant gratification fucked millenials more than anything.

this,
I'm paying through the nose and 12k deep in debt but I would rather just pay it off in a few years rather than pay for it my whole life with new taxes.

>weed is for kids lol do crack instead.

Just how stupid are you?

Somebody else pays for it at gunpoint.

I've actually smoked legal weed in Denver

Know what Bernie should have done -- he should have offered us all free taxes.

>not making more money
i'd have that debt settled in half a year faggot

>graduate to a different drug
I didn't know they let retards own computers

I live in Colorado so I can smoke all the weed I want.

>tfw I'll do all of those cause I live in Canada

this

>falling for the """"""free""""""" meme