Are aboriginals objectively ugly?

Are abos objectively ugly, not only by ''western imposted standards of beauty'', but objectively, i think they even find themselves ugly. I've never seen a good looking aboriginal person. If you don't think so, post some pictures that could prove me wrong (mixed race doesn't count)

Seriously, ''the beauty is in the eye of beholder'' does not apply to these motherfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J0AkuxI5y4
youtube.com/watch?v=-S41IFJK2E4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#In_women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Between_races.2C_ethnicities_and_among_primates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand how you can use the word objectively. Polynesians find obese women attractive. Japanese and English people used to like black teeth. Ancient Chinese used to like the fat-muscular look, now they like twinks.

Also I've heard that Renaissance Western European women liked chubby women but that might just be SJW propaganda

Aboriginals are objectively not homo sapiens

And those studies are probably from 150 years ago.

and yet the only aboriginals who ressemble human are the mixed ones

I saw some pretty aboriginal girls on an NatGeo article once.

Well, non-mixed aboriginals look like a mix of an indian and somali if you ask me.

wtf is wrong with the European's teeth?

They are not ugly. They look different and maybe for most of us unusual. But ugly? Nope. I tell you what's ugly: Fat people, people with awful tattoos, people who destroyed their body using drugs, people with piercings and/or colored hair, etc. That's what I call ugly.

>Also I've heard that Renaissance Western European women liked chubby women
You probably meant to say WE men, anyway it's more something regarding art.
A little chubbiness meant being affluent at the times, the fit ideal is a modern thing for people that have way too much to eat.
It isn't clear though how much of that applied into everyday life.

Aboriginals are human though.

these in the pic are old people. post young ones

Pic related looks like someone bleached an abo. Abo face but white skin.

>They are not ugly
stop being in denial

looks like that cartoon guy from gorillaz

>black but straight hair
Really nice combination.

The ugliest people I have met are guatemalan native americans. I have nothing against them but I am not attracted to them. I am not even white but it's the truth.

they're not black though.

The girl on the right isn't so bad

left is pretty alright

t. abo

They look like rape horse.

Looks like a more primative version of Indians

if this girl had straight teeth she could be average

she is cute

I was like okay he chose the worst photo
>Google it
Okay he is right

i wonder how she looks like if she close her mouth

Because Indians have abo mixture

Mixed.

>Renaissance Western European women liked chubby women

i meant western european men

they really did. look at their paintings

Venus was low key thicc af

All old fat chicks are ugly.This isn't very fair

Their painting show thin girls. Not stick skinny but not chubby either.

Pure abos are supposedly inbred, due to being isolated for 50, 000 years

It's a British specimen

Heavily photoshoped too

I just think girls should like girls and boys should like boys

Old, overweight (from illsuited diet) and long exposure to sun. Although certain populations would kill for their hair

All are pretty nice except for the blanket hat woman for those pics.

Yes of courss they are

>Polynesians find obese women attractive
Ayyy nigga I do too. And I'm white.

c'mon the girl is not ugly

None of this are ugly the hell are you talking about, at least post actual ugly Native Americans

If they don't spend their lives drinking or in the sun then they're all right.

Not good looking or even a bit above average. Just plain enough that it doesn't hurt your eyes looking at them.

THIS DESU
H
I
S

D
E
S
U

Ok

this one is better looking

youtube.com/watch?v=3J0AkuxI5y4

youtube.com/watch?v=-S41IFJK2E4

Aboriginals in Japan

That is very nice of him. I am surprised that she has so good english. Better than me atleast.

She sounds Asian

She's kinda qt now I understand more why those horny Spaniards did what they did

It's because she had proper care and hygiene. Average native women are not like that.

i don't have much of a problem with blacks
but frankly abos don't even look human
they kinda look like hippos in human form
t.roachman

yeah, i was taught so too in the school, don't remember which era tho

I can see the beauty in every race but African aboriginals. Papuans even have quite a few attractive people, but Abos...Jesus Christ. I don't even know how desperate the Aussie settlers must have been to mix with them. It seems like Abos have super recessive traits that disappear quickly with admixture, though. Which is a blessing for sure.
Very pretty.
Girl on the left is gorgeous, girl on the right looks like the native version of a fat Midwestern housewife.
Huh, he's pretty attractive. Guys behind him look like they could be too. Looked at more pictures and yeah, it seems to be a generally attractive people.
>posting old women
That's cheating.

They're ugly but It probably has some to do with shitty western food and inbreeding
This guy for example didn't look bad

But wait...if the Tjapukai people are so attractive, then what's up with the pictures of abos we all see? What ethnic group(s) to they belong to?

>but African aboriginals
you can't see the beauty in african natives?

My bad, I meant Australian. The attractiveness of Africans seems to vary by ethnicity, but some of them seem to churn out a lot of attractive people.

Inbreeding is extremely overstated

Yes. They are literally subhuman

How do they look anything like a Somali or an Indian?

What about their IQ? Adopted by smart(pwaahahahaha) white people abo children dumb or not?

Dravidian Indians are related to abos, but really far down the line.

Yes, there is an objective measure to beauty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#In_women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Between_races.2C_ethnicities_and_among_primates

these are probably cherry picked, mind you Sup Forums, but the lad is right, every Guatemalan i have ever met looks absolutely unattractive. At least some hispanics and SA's have a certain region where there's loads of attractive people, Guatemalans are just fugly. Sorry lad.

You only chose ugly European women, cherrypicking Chink

>T. Wong

Most of these women are good looking. Although maybe because one of them looks a lot like a Guatemalan co-worker I had who was one of the most decent people I met, and this subconsciously alters my opinion of Guatemalan women. But then even he said Guatemalan women are not renowned for their beauty and Colombia is where it's at.

somalis are objectively the ugliest humans

neither spaniards of that time (even worst)

he looks good actually its just his crazy hairline.

Asians have huge noses lol

They unironically have thinner noses than most nords

They all have that hairline, and look like a mix of abos + indians.
Somali detected.

kek

qt

looks like the abo has larger brain volume

the men are unfortunate