Hmm

hmm

I dropped this shit show since the 4th season.

hmm indeed

>it used to be gud guize i swear
FLAMINGO

>we never got to see dominatrix darlene
why?

Why is this allowed?

mmh

not him but the pilot episode was actually pretty decent, as was the series up until bernadette / amy (not bad actors, just terrible plots). I still watch it regardless cause of my family and it being the only good thing in its time slots in australia

>tfw femdom and cuckolding are becoming more mainstream in the media

nothing wrong with femdom so long as you don't integrate cucking

this isnt cucking at all, give me 5 recent examples of cucking in the mainstream media

>he pilot episode was actually pretty decent,
SLOVAKIA

HNGGGG

>light bondage
>cucking

That's quite a stretch

what was the name of that tv show that had the cucking episode? A webm of it kept getting spammed for blacked threads.

his nipple really turns me off

You're the Worst (saw it in an Sup Forums thread earlier)

Cuoco gives me a boner every time I see her. She's the ideal girl to have a few beers with, then have sex with on the couch or whatever.

Has she been in any movies worth watching?

Bazoongas!

you freakazoid

shes so average looking yet so fucking hot, why is she always making my dick diamonds?

You know you're a loser and her being plain makes her seem more attainable to even a pathetic fattie like yourself.

wtf I love tbbt now!

wow no need to be rude I was just asking

>thicc chick in stockings and corsette makes your duck hard

woah, you are not gay, bravo user, more news at 11

>penny is thicc
>having a hard duck

>implying shes not

I've never got the whole dom women thing.

When I see this, I her to be the one tied up.

I like this show.

One of its episodes made me planning to racemix when before I was mostly looking for girls that are my race because I'm used to it.

She has some big ole milk jugs but her ass is the appropriate size for a white woman.

Wow it's almost as if different people sometimes have different sexual interests.

Nice, like the show isn't degenerate enough and pushing enough Marxist ideologies already, now it's also pushing slut culture.

Who is behind it, btw?

A straight man shouldn't want to get his ass whipped by a woman.

Isn't that pretty much gay?

>sexual acts with females
>gay

hmmmm

She does look pretty fit, or at least like someone who used to lift

I bet you think dominating traps is the straightest type of sex there is.

ive caught my dad masturbating more times to Penny than I can remember.

She's so dominant and confident. She needs to be knocked down a peg.

Imagine sneaking into her house and tying her onto her bead, spread eagle. Imagine slowly slipping off her white socks and spending the night with Kaley Cuoco's soft, sensitive soles. Her weak spot. Her secret.

Imagine using string to keep her toes back, her foot stretched fully, without wrinkles. Imagine teasing her soles, watching her squirm.

>I.. can't take anymore, user. Please...

Imagine her toned, naked body sweating in bondages, her arms and legs pulling hard on the ropes. She moans pathetically as you trace your finger along her taught, vulnerable, immobile soles.

>please no

You lean in and lick her sole from heel to the toes. She arches her back, and pulls even harder on the ropes. But her soles remain completely still, all yours.

end you are self

>Looking at his nipple instead of her splendid cleavage.
Nigga I think you might be gay.

fucking retard

>Isn't that pretty much gay?
No, gay is dudes having sex with dudes.
I'm sure one day you'll understand.

I'm bi thanks for asking

Why are homos so Reddit in how they talk

>faora will never domme you and make you her slave
;_;

I agree it was always shit.

And I enjoyed pleb garbage like Two and A Half Men.

I want her to peg me so much. I'd eat her ass for days.

That's pretty gay but I agree.

Spanking is hot but getting fucked in the ass is gay.

I love how this faggot is still mad as fuck with based charlie sheen. I wonder if the end of TBBT will contain the same amount of butthurt as the end of two and a half men.

Nah, man, I had a girl that got me into anal play (tongue-fingers-strapon) and it's pretty glorious, nothing like cumming from prostate simulation, it's basically a Peter North-tier semen. Gays are onto something. Now, I would never touch a male body because they disgust me, but with a woman it's totally different and sensual.