"Europe is going to die"

"Europe is going to die"

"Britain's Chief Rabbi has warned that Western civilization is on the brink of being destroyed due to mass migration and low birthrates, following the pattern of the collapse of classical civilizations like Rome and Greece."

“They were too focused on enjoying the present to make the sacrifices necessary to build the future …. all the historians of civilization have told the same story.”

"The Chief Rabbi’s comments on the havoc wrought by creeping secularism in Europe mirror those made by Catholic Archbishop Sevastianos Rossolatos on Sunday to a congregation, including the Polish Prime Minister, when he said that secularization is now the main enemy of Europe."

I looks like Europe needs to become theocratic, either through Christianity or Islam.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/europe-going-die-lord-sacks-laments-end-western-civilisation/

Oy vey you weren't supposed to let the goyim know

Kike redpilling goys. We have become full circle (kikel)

But he's the few good Jews who knows Western civilization protects Judaism.

Yeah right, islamist theocracy is totally the answer for modern day Europe. The future will be golden and glorious!

>mfw some people actually, unironically want this

But I'll get a free wife, and execute liberals

>yfw jews present themselves as the saviors of the white race
>it was all part of their plan

It's not too late, it only takes 1 man to change the course of history.

Believe in that man

>We told you muslims are bad
>We are on your side
>Oy vey, why are you still so antisemitic
>6 gorillion

+ NS Mohammedan reports in. Sharia will follow.

I remember you, didn't you post a picture with you and your brother?

>people who hold power telling us how it's bad
You know you dealing with shitty leaders. Back in Yugoslavia we would solve migration in maximum 2 weeks or maybe 1 month if there was other business that had priority.

>leaven EU
>doing this and that
>electing new political parties
All pointless. People either have power to influence change(which they don't) or they go on streets and burn it to the ground, then march to parliament with changes ready on paper.

Yes. That's me. Just came from Mosque and spa. Couldn't imagine a better Wednesday.

We need ethnic states back badly. In multicultural multiracial mess no morality can prevail.

Truly our Greatest Ally!

What you need is exactly multiculturalism, not integration. You are falling for words, this ain't multiculturalism or diversity, this is simply mestizo recipe brewing in melting pot. Multiculturalism is white people and black people, not interracial people.

>creeping secularism

Low birth rates are caused by the explosive growth of beta males in society.

Women only want to have children with desirable men: smart, successful, attractive, and healthy men.

So to reverse the low birth rate, beta male husbands must be providers and help raise the children of better men. cuckgenics, if you will.

This arrangement will entice women to have children sooner, and have more children, because each child will possess the genetic gifts of a superior male.

Under rated post

>first Dark Age caused by the Islamic conquest of classical civilization and destruction of free Mediterranean trade
>second Dark Age to be caused by Islamic conquest of Europe, alongside Chinese economic depression and race wars in the US

>Britain's Chief Rabbi
its already dead senpai

Post pic your brother to prove it

An Muslim Europe would destroy the world. Think of he combination of religious metaphysical objectivism of Islam combined with self-righteous global sensibilities of whites. Plus nuclear weapons.

Let's hope so.

Pol's neo Nazis trying to understand.

>"we may have gone too far in a few places"
>t. the chief jew

Their biggest flaw is to think we need birthrates. The only people who need birthrates are corporations who rely on more customers. It's same shit if you have 1 baker for 10 people or 10 bakers for 100 people.

You clearly don't understand the welfare state system, don't you?

If that's the case we have already won. Imagine what our meme magic could do if 95% of media went into our hand.

We need no multiculturalism, nor integration. We need racial homelands of Europe united by the teachings of the Prophet Mohammad. European Race with the Allah's spark will conquer the universe.

>yfw the Germanic race will conquer the world once they submit to the will of Allah

They should wear something to discern them from the rest on the day of the rope. Like tags or some shit.

That's racist, you fucking kike!

nah, I think I'm fine with just jacking off to anime girls
I don't care at this point

he's ten steps ahead, you goyim can't even begin to fathom his incentive.

Lebanon, a Middle East Switzerland.
Are you Christian?

Make yourself useful and go take back Antioch for Christianity Lebanon

that's a nice rape prevention kit she is wearing there.

Yes, and Lebanon is 43% Christian, but remember, Israel is the only country that has ever had civilized people in the middle east, you should donate your shekels to the only democratic country with western values in the middle east.

I've watched a few interviews and lectures with this guy and he struck me as more of a secular Reform Jew, but I guess he's really like a moderate Orthodox Jew.

I distinctly remember him describing himself as a relapsed atheist, and I also remember he made some non-PC statements critical of Islam comparable to the criticisms people like Dawkins make.

He also made the argument that Western intelligentsia completely failed by predicting an inevitable decline of religion within the West and worldwide and not recognizing the significance of much higher birthrates in religious families and religious countries.

Europe has demanded through sanctions that we abandon apartheid.

What was good for us is good for them.

Lets not bullshit, humpik. Your country is going down the shitter because Arabs breed like rabbits, and if it wasn't for Kobe, there would be many more Muslims who weren't killed by the Jew/Christians during the civil war.

t. Lebanese Christian Diaspora

Maybe Lebanon could be saved if we gassed the Arabs, but it's not happening any time soon. We had our chance and we blew it.

>Women only want to have children with desirable men: smart, successful, attractive, and healthy men.
Which is why impoverished, illiterate ghetto rats reproduce more than anybody?

>t. Lebanese Christian Diaspora
>Maybe Lebanon could be saved if we gassed the Arabs,
Aren't you arab also?

First post is always the redpilled post

exactly, more people more profit

more people more earth destruction

more Muslims more western civilization destruction

more Muslims more profit

fuck this planet

Its because womyn really don't need no man anymore, they need them as a service caste but not as individuals, husbands, or provider since women can be wageslaves too they work with the time they work make a family with.

aye, one (wo)man

At least post the right one you numpty.

>pol still believes that all jews are some hivemind promoting multikulti.

Deus Vult

I posted the newer model, you posted the old wrinkly expired one.

Western civilization is in decline, but is there any way to fix it? Returning to old values is the best solution, but even that won't overpower the economics of crony capitalism and overpopulation.

>A thousand years later your ancestors piss on your grave

This is some serious time travel shit.

Wait, have the jews started phase two of their plot?

They flooded Europe with mudshits and now are starting to be anti-mudshit. Then phase three we do their dirty work and remove kebab for them.

No, i'm not a rape baby. My family was part of old Armenia before the fire nation attacked, and we fled to Lebanon. My family never had children with the scum, but we are mutts. I'm half anglo then half split between Jew/Greek/Armenian

Maybe just don't force them to wear a star or something