Time For Leaveland Pt. 2

Lebron is acting like he did right before he left Miami.
>Shit on the front Office
>Says that they're not a super team
>The entire series was put on him and the team was shit just like when Miami lost to the Spurs,

youtube.com/watch?v=qhH5IJS6baI

He's not leaving retard. He's going to watch his son play for his old highschool. The Jordan debate is dead and everyone hates him so he has no reason to keep ring chasing. He'll just keep making money from his life time Nike deal and film space jam 2

Pahahha he's got a few years left, you really think he doesn't want more rings? He's gone, he can still watch them play for his old HS team.

He's going to the Clippers or Lakers. It's over.

Fuck Ohio, and fuck you faggot bandwagoners. At least the NorCal and SoCal rivalry will heat up again.

why does it bother people when someone speaks the truth? LeBron is entirely accurate about all of this.

>The Jordan debate is dead

So it's confirmed that LeBron is the GOAT?

>Pahahha he's got a few years left, you really think he doesn't want more rings? Yes.
>He's gone, he can still watch them play for his old HS team.
He's a family man. He's not uprooting his family again. He's not going anywhere

How can a loser be a GOAT?

might as well go to the Lakers, have those spics defend you for the rest of their lives like they do with Kobe

LeBron carried this team harder than he carried the 2007 finals Cavs team baka

YEah, he's not wrong. They're just used to people catering to feels, because it's what the liberal media does.

>I've never been part of a super team

He's setting up to join the warriors. He wants that super team boi pussy.

Soon

>He's a family man. He's not uprooting his family again. He's not going anywhere
>Actually believing this shit

>Tony either sits out injured or on reduced minutes
>Pop starts Bron at PG
>Danny Green is shortest man on floor

pure bullyball

If he doesn't go to the Spurs he's retarded.

His family lives in LA now

How are his kids going st Vincent st Marry's living in LA?

It's true whether I believe it or not. My belief has no affect on reality

>implying Paul George will play second fiddle behind Lebron after closing on him with shit teammates
(lol

Apparently he said to Kyrie "we'll be back"

He's going to the Knicks

He should go to Spurs for real

Winning rings with 3 different teams would prove him GOAT

Robert Horry already did that

who

Robert Horry. Won in 94-95 with the Rockets, 00-02 with the Lakers and 05-07 with the Spurs. Has the record for most steals in a finals game and most 3s in a post season game without a miss

this is where lebron should go
right the fuck here
following delly

it would be respectable, no one would accuse him of superteaming, since the bucks were a first round exit

and bron + giannis would be a literally unstoppable duo

bron needs more shooters to kick out to so he can pad his stats, he could move anywhere though, since all the ring chasing roleplayers follow him anyway

Kill yourself

>bron + giannis
>this utter lack of shooting

Lediva is just having his usual tantrum lads.
This is common for this spoiled bitch fo blame everybody else everytime he fails.

>spoiled
He grew up poor unlike Curry who was born a millionaire. He didn't fail either. He made history averaging a triple double in the finals and becoming 3rd in finals pts passed Jordan

you literally don't know anything about basketball or your golden boy, its sad honestly

name a single team hes been on besides his first run with the cavs, that didn't have great shooters, I'll wait for the reply that you won't give me don't worry

Plus both of them had to have the ball all the time to look impressive.
They will eventually fight and giannis will just teabag lelbon in the locker room every chance he pisses him off.

he's a cancer LMAO when will Lebronnials realize it

>lost in finals, not fail
kek
Hey, he didnt shit in his pants while on national tv so thats not a fail. It could be record too.

john salley did that too
pistons bulls lakers

>legarbagetime statpadder

he's a slightly more efficient westbrook, that's

i gotchu senpai

Imagine being so delusional you don't think the Cavs is a super team...

He will unironically win 5 more rings if he joins Spurs. Cap this.

This, I want to see what the league does in the face of LeBron leaving a super team to join a super team