Gigantic fire in Düsseldorf caused by unhappy refugee

Police have arrested 8 people in relation to the huge fire that destroyed a hall used to house refugees yesterday. They say a fight broke out when meals were served about how to do this in Ramadan, and a 26 year old north African subsequently poured a flammable liquid over his bed and lit it on fire.

28 people were injured, the damage caused is around 10 million Euros.

spiegel.de/panorama/duesseldorf-brand-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-streit-um-essen-a-1096550.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M49PmHt8PEc
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/06/07/97001-20160607FILWWW00410-nice-une-serveuse-agressee-apres-avoir-servi-de-l-alcool-pendant-le-ramadan.php
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rapefugees torch yet another housing
>media will still try to spin it to look like the work of evil nationalists

I love Europe so much.

Stop! Being such racist, only tanned germans can be such evil monsters no refugee will do that since they good boys and children.

Media coverup. That's clearly a tornado. Why do they want you to believe it's a fire?

Because global warming causes tornadoes. The media is covering up global warming.

No. It was a big fire.

That's definitely a new emerging volcano, as seen in the 1997 film, "Volcano"
youtube.com/watch?v=M49PmHt8PEc

It was a huge hall from the convention grounds that got destroyed.

Btw. the article also mentions that one of the refugees made threats this would happen. Police say he's been arrested before for theft and drug dealing.

Aren't muslims nice people?

You'll need teams to direct the magma into drainage canals, and not teams of refugees either.
Fucking volcano-starting migrant fucks.

If we did more for them this wouldn't happen.

This.
Germany should be nice
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Domt blame islam here

Did he do it for islam?
no

Dont say muslims, say his nationality

>Did he do it for islam?
Yes. He said it was haram for the others to eat during Ramadan. That's why he first threatened to burn down the hall, then apparently did it.

>religion of peace

fuck off cuck

>He said it was haram for the others to eat during Ramadan
Every day I get a little more tired of Islam existing on the same planet as me.

The strangest thing about all these chimpouts in Europe is how everything surrounding the chaos looks so clean and nice.

It's like inviting a bunch of monkeys into a mansion

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/06/07/97001-20160607FILWWW00410-nice-une-serveuse-agressee-apres-avoir-servi-de-l-alcool-pendant-le-ramadan.php
>Nice waitress assaulted after serving alcohol during Ramadan

It is truly a twisted, evil ideology.

Another apologist. Fuck you spine-less piece of shit. You'll deny the reality to your grave

Europe is finished.

Im gonna read article but as a test im gonna figure a yheory first and see how accurate i am.
So good,well meaning refugee housing germans may have served food in the wrong way or shouldnt have due to religious belief unknowingly and a subhuman ape went full gorilla because if it.Instead of suppressing annoyance and realising he is being helped by friendly people that just dont know his customs he flips the fuck out because of nigger entitlement and burns down not only his own shelter but that of gundreds of others.At great cost to not him but the country trying to help him.
Send them all back and never take in shitbirds again,let them starve and burn.
You dont want help,cool we have our own people to take care of.
well see how close i am.

So let me get this straight, they are burning, looting and raping..... Sounds like fuckin war mate and you can't do shit hahaha Germany please genocide yourself !!!

For you.

>being racist
>this year
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229848
say N O to islamophobia

I have to wonder sometimes if there's a possible future where Islam still exists but has receded in cultural relevance to Catholicism levels, that is to say plenty of adherents remaining, some very traditionalist, but most practitioners become semi-lapsed and the very idea of committing violent holy war against anyone is fringe-tier at absolute best.
I mean, I know that's what leftism tries to say Islam is now, and maybe in a few spots it is? It does not seem to be the attitude that grips the faith today though, and I don't know if the religion will adapt or die, or whether it can even do either.

I hate this guerrilla war shit, with 'lone actors' and 'isolated cells' doing limited damage but presenting no big enemy to unify behind as each instance is handwaved off as "just one of the bad ones, probably our fault if you think about it anyway." I don't know when that paradigm changes, tbfh.

Dont belive the lies. AfD Nazi Death Squads set fire tó the hall.

*tip kebab*

so i was basically right but theres a twist.they are claiming that the guards beat them -mainly iranians or turkroaches and that is why they revolted.Lotta violence in the refugee halls coming from those that they may have been fleeing in foreign countries.
so instead of complaing to german authorities over really shitty conditions they burn their house down.Quality thinkin.
end analysis is the same these savages have been fighting forever because their brains do not process peace or stability.
send them back,do not let them back in again they are irredeemable.
All were doing now is allowing their war and mess be closer to us.
they will end up lord of the flying themselves,let them do it.

>I have to wonder sometimes if there's a possible future where Islam still exists but has receded in cultural relevance to Catholicism levels
I don't think so. To get that, you have develop critical thinking. You have to basically follow our philosophers and deduce if man is fallible, and Mohammed was a man, then so he was fallible. But you can't in Islam. You can't even have archaeological finds that say there were other gods worshipped in Mecca before Mohammed.

At least Jesus said the old scriptures are still valid, but you have to read them with a grain of salt. Not so the Mohammedans. They're stuck with their medieval version, and rather than reform Islam, they try to turn back the clock and reintroduce the middle ages on all levels of life so that they're in concordance with their scripture.

Tornados aren't made out of smoke user.

Nazis obviously pushed the poor engineer to such extremes.

>send them back,do not let them back in again they are irredeemable.

I really, really wish we could.

Nazis pushed my wifes son to become a transexual muslim convert with ties to salafists.

Even muslims hate muslims

Biogermans are mentally retarded, nothing new.

this is only the beggining

>if there's a possible future where Islam still exists but has receded in cultural relevance to Catholicism levels

Of course not, Catholicism lost relevance after dozens of years of cultural conflicts
this doesn't happen within Islam, unlike cathocucks, if you criticize Islam the media and politicians will claim your head

How does being this retarded feel?

If you drag blacks to any place, they will make that place their very own little piece of Africa. You should have learned with Brasil and Detroit, Europa. Now you're going to burn.