youtube.com/watch?v=EVaV7AwqBWg
youtube.com/watch?v=LtsgRMA2-E4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like black pink is still shit

>twice posters trying to turn bp and rv and lovelyz posters against each other

get a grip

twitter.com/allidolsongs/status/934629925314793472

do you guys know this person

Let's be real, Black Pink isn't turning any real profit for YG. Their Korean fandom is tiny so they aren't able to put out as many albums. They barely sold 50,000 copies in Japan and the extras are being sold off in Thailand. The public isn't in love with them or anything so they don't have many CF deals. They're completely reliant on the free YouTube views that their Thai fans get them and maybe some income from digital sales that they're only achieving because they're under Big Bang and YG. Big Bang is off to the army, iKON and Winner aren't doing as well as YG had hoped, Yang Hyun Suk is desperate for money right now and has probably realized that Black Pink isn't the cash cow he needs ㅋㅋ

i think a member of bp refused yg's creepy advances which is why he's trying to nuke their career

No who's hat?

post metal slug

jin is perfect

jock jams concept

what's really sad is that i have had this exact same thought

our guys

How new are you?

you are all delusional, he already deflowered all 4

dont worry ill force her into getting goods for you

wow

nah that was g.d

wow indeed

it's not just that teddy's their only producer, but his style is outdated. his songs sound like something from 2011

i think "all idol songs" is the name of the group. her name is moe
anyway she likes blackpink and twice i guess

im sorry u are an idiot

so after listening to wendy's version of "all i ask" i want to know if there's another english language artist that isn't adele that also has good ballads. didn't really like adele's voice t bh

A lot of fairly popular girl groups found no popularity in japan and barely promoted there like miss A, 4 minute, f(X). and then groups like afterschool, Apink, 2ne1 did put effort trying to find relevance in japan but didnt really get far and their jap albums really didnt outsell their korean albums. Why do you keep forcing this jap sales numbers are always greater than gook sales numbers meme when it was only true for like 3 girl groups and only temporarily.

the pizza delivery boy eating the jello mold with no hands in the peek-a-boo mv is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a kpop mv

>retails for $30
albums are like 10-15 bucks in korea

have you seen any lovelyz mv with babysoul in it

he's right though

word

yeah that part was awful. i thought it was just me

godtier lips

stop talking about music you are embarrassing yourself
go back to your 13 year old Sup Forums tard bantz instead

The fact that you are not talking about this shot makes me believe that you are gay

Does your waifu dab?

Teddy isn't that bad it's just that when YG bring out songs from their vaults they rarely update them. So if Teddy or another producer originally wrote them 5 years ago for 2ne1 they still sound like a 2ne1 single from 5 years ago.

>says the literal kid who listens to rap

joy is hot??

samefag

godtier boy too

are you okay

Mini albums aren't even that expensive

how are you just finding this out

Lisa.

no those were two different guys

word

If you think otherwise you might be gay

I think Red Velvet is overrated.

Jeongyeon. . .

okay

i hate blonde chimmy

i think they're great

>>go back to your 13 year old Sup Forums tard bantz instead

sure

why do you talk like that

whoa

>Im scared of RV

imagine irene with joys body...

who's to say you're wrong

they have a cooler image than most other girl groups but the music isn't that much better desu

Its ok ;; I know she has work and such. But has she said anything about the concert?

They are basically f(x) without having to deal with as much drama.

lay it down lisa

irenes body is perfectly fine

>Their Korean fandom is tiny so they aren't able to put out as many albums
Haha. If groups weren’t able to put out albums with tiny fandoms, explain my sonamoo collection. Bp should have at least one korean album by now, there’s no justifying the lack.

rv is to f(x) as blackpink is to 2ne1
holy shit
it all makes sense now

okaaaaay what about some good k-singers, solo or not, who have put out good/sad ballads

shes no joy

fx was better

what are these ne'erdowells doing

shes strong...

Word. Joy is great looking but she's not really a lanklet she just looks like one because everyone else in RV is smol.

umji...

Yeah she was here last night! She said Baekhyun was the one that caught her eye out of everyone lol
And she went to the SM building just to take a picture of an NCT billboard for me lol I bet she'd be happy to help

joy has the best bod in kpop right now

Strong enough to carry

if youre into snoozers, you can never go wrong with the snoozer queen of korea

I like younha.

Reminder that Wanna One is better than Behind Their Sales
youtube.com/watch?v=EVaV7AwqBWg

yea she was here yesterday she said she didnt like it as much as exordium because exordium had water stages and i told her to watch her mouth

i'm ready for god tier black next comeback

At similar points in their career I'd say that RV is ahead. Keep in mind f(x) has been around forever and was never required to carry SM like SNSD was.

wanna one is going to be finito soon

you can't use that meme anymore

Yoona's ballad is a solid 10/10

better at sucking

Don't let them get to you friend
Check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=LtsgRMA2-E4

I love Yoona and everything Yoona does is by definition perfection but When the Wind Blows isn't going to be something that most of KPG likes.

I prefer the Mandarin version to the Korean one desu.

Post THAT Joy webm

Im not a fan of chinese