C'mon Aussies, we can do it.
BEAT BRAZIL TONIGHT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbf.com.br/
sportszup.com/ron5.php
vocaroo.com/i/s1FWdv3Ry6ZH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brazil plays cricket?

This is unironically the worst thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>please watch us play

No you won't.

7 - 1

Hmm...

time?
hd stream?
nude brazil thots?

Skipping class to watch this + study mass transfer.

Losing by less than 3 will be a success. Hopefully vuka gets a go at the end

1-5 final score

cbf.com.br/

Starts right now.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmao what the fuck

oh ok

heh, nothin personel kid

>12 seconds
KEK

mfw I bet over 2.5 first half goals

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fucking knew it.

Zero surprise you useless cunts.

At least get a goal.

Fuck I hope they rip us a new one and Ange pulls the cock out of his ass and stops playing back 3. We're gonna lose every game 5-0 in confed cup with this formation

>mfw skipping work to watch the friendly

They probably switched Ryan out so he'd not be morale-y ruined for such shittery.

i bet 533£ that aus wouldn't score over 1 goal

>BRA x ARG
>stadium is full

>AUS x BRA
>stadium empty

Don't tell me the last match stadium is full because austrians care more to see Messi than see their national team.

>Ausfailia

whats going on here

But what odds doe

Correct. It's the same mindset that made the Liverpool game sell out with tickets costing as much as an a-league season pass. Eurosnobs are the worst

THIS. HOLY FUCK WE ARE A SHIT FOOTBALLING NATION

returns 1350

Nobody wants to watch a one sided game, at least the BRA v ARG game had the potential to be good. This game the Aussies won't honestly believe they can win and it will be over if BRA gets a good lead

the absolute state of our pitch

Can someone please post that smilling d.luis webm? You know the one.

Yea but at least we're in our primary colours for this game.
Never happens otherwise.

the absolute state of >us

sportszup.com/ron5.php

>troisi doesn't start every game
Ange is a fucking meme

Getting some openings.
Whether we're going to able to convert... Well it's good to see the openings.

Even if we do it will be Cahill on the end of it and we won't be playing him much ever again

Standard brazilian behavior.

>It's an Australia puts all its hopes into an ageing meme instead of focusing on bleeding youth

le header and punch the goalposts man

nice Minecraft penis m8

Imagine being an immigrant from.brazil, you are living in Australia busting your ass for money and the only thing you have is bbqs. You log on to the computer and see Brazil is going to play in Melbourne, you buy the cheapest ticket $250 and airfares of 1k, it's alot but it's the closest thing you can get to home.

You arrive at the Mcg and sit down in row ZZZZ of the stadium, the atmosphere is shit but you are keen to watch a game of football of your national team....most of them aren't there but that's okay

The national anthem is playing and you get up and sing it with gusto. You are excited.

After the Australian anthem you sit back down before a normal australian woman with her 5 children say you're in the wrong seat, you apologise and let them have the seats, the game has begun as the obese woman passes you obscuring your already limited view of the game.

She suddenly makes a sound only described as a farm animals....Brazil have scored in 12 seconds and you have missed it...

Poor monkey hurt his ankle

Too be fair we have no strikers outside Juric that could even step in

Personal experience?

kek

welcome to ausfailia where spending money is only for good goys. bbqs and shitposting should be the extent of your fun expenses.

Luiz is playing really average desu

Miles offside

why don't you stop complaining for once you roo fucks you were born in a first world country and your only worries are big spiders I flee from one favela to another because the kingpin wants to kill me

Based leckie manhandling monkeys

Isn't this his first appearance in the national team since 7-1? Thought the commentators said that, so, kind of expect some level of tentativeness.

You should have done better in the pre life mini game then.

because unlike complacent shitholes we know that if we ever give the powers that be an inch they will make us into a real shithole

fucking idiot this is how you stay ontop of your country by never letting anyhing go past without condemning it

is this the game thread

>mfw regional holiday

>runs in to attack
>fails
>leaves the defense wide open

Classic David.

This is the celebration thread for when >we win. Just getting it warmed up

Completely forgot about this, how's the match?

>I flee from one favela to another because the kingpin wants to kill me

Better than any of Australia's other recent games desu. Minus the 12 second goal

>poolinho

who /Costa/ here?

The Saudi game was really entertaining though

We leaked easy goals though. I think we're playing alright here considering the opponent

welcome to liverpool la

vocaroo.com/i/s1FWdv3Ry6ZH

Luongo strike looked on target. From far but still waiting to see anothwr one from the asian cup final.

Thoughts on e3 so far lads

brehs

s-source?

score?

1-0 brazils' way.
12 second goal from kickoff, otherwise, not such a bad performance from aus.

Brazil 1-0 Aus
Goal scored within 13s

Soccer has NO place on this continent.

Brazil 1 - 0

Seriously this is why promotion and relegation can't come soon enough. Too bad the kikes in charge only want to sell corporate boxes the cunts. Academies and cookie cutter franchise clubs DO NOT produce quality talent and CANNOT identify quality talent. Nearly all the quality creative players in the A-League are from overseas. It's wogball for a reason, wogs and spics know how to play the game, these corporate monkeys only want to make money.

It clearly does. Australia has it's own professional soccer league.

Juric
Irvine Mooy Rogic Luongo
Milligan
Behich Sainsbury Spiranovic Grant
Ryan

Find one flaw.

thank you, better than I predicted desu

no world cup win there.

based RC is right again

>no mention of Reality Cunt ITT
Turn. Your fucking. Trip. On.

That's a good way for Sydney and Melbourne to win every year and every small team go bankrupt within a few years

>That's a good way for Sydney and Melbourne to win every year
Isn't this already the case?

adelaide won last year.

>seagulls

Ryan

Im not convinced by langerak either tho. Vuka to lead us to victory?

>that's a good way for Sydney and Melbourne to win every year
You have to think big picture. Rich clubs always winning already happens in virtually ever league anyway. The pinnacle of world football is the World Cup and arguably the Champions League. We need more clubs so there are greater pathways for players to reach better leagues and to progress.

>LE U R LE RC XDXD

'no'

no one is falling for it rc

Mental midget aka RC detected