Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Michael_Jordan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>smoking indoors
was he ejected?

and no, but he's currently the third best player on the planet

>one more ring and ties LeBron

jesus christ lebron get it together

No he was smoking a victory cigar he had saved for a year apparently.

what a thief

If he wins the next 6 finals in a row, sure.

Otherwise, we really need to fucking stop acting like anyone will be the next Jordan. It is the worst nba meme.

Already the best 3pt shooter of all time and it's not even close. He can keep doing what he's doing for another decade, since his game isn't about speed or power. It'll be interesting to see what his career stats are when it's over.

>are you sure your dad wont find out we stole one of his cigars.jpg
he can't even make a victory cigar look alpha
forever "lil boi"

>third best player on the planet
He's not even the third best in his conference. Durant , kawhi, Westbrook and Harden are better

It's crazy that the Warriors have two of the best three basketball players on earth

>KD
>LeGM
>Curry

zero chance, not even the mvp of his team

>Westbrook
>Harden
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit this Jordan hyping is getting ridiculous. Jordan was trash. All his stats and records are being passed with illegal defense allowed. He doesn't have the most rings either he has nothing but some overpriced ghetto shoes

To be the next "Jordan", a player will have to pull of all of this stuff:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Michael_Jordan

Durant and Kawhi are comparable, but.. Come on, man, don't embarrass yourself.

>chokes a final against the best player of the league even when his team is a tier under yours
>to avoid losing again, you recruit the second best player of the league, you get your ring, with this aforementioned player getting the FMVP

lolno, he is literally the 3th player of his own team in importance.

1. Durant
2. LeFaggot
3. Curry
4. Kawhi

and i'm not even a warriors fan

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WHY IS THAT LITTLE KID SMOKING???

WHERE IS THAT KID'S PARENTS???

SOMEONE GET HIS PARENTS

That's 4 in the west who are better. In the East LeBron, Greek freak, boogie, cousins and John wall are better. That puts Curry at 10

>Boogie
>John Wall
never go full retard

John Wall is more athletic, he can't take over games as consistently as Curry has.

How is cover better than a finals MVP who is the best two way player in the league. Kawhi beat the 2014 heat when Curry couldn't

Who would take over if wall didn't? Bradley beal? Never go full retard

I put cousins twice. I meant Anthony Davis

Kawhi's numbers were nothing special this season. I love him and all, but it's hard to make a numbers-based argument for him. I do agree he's the best two-way player though

Numbers don't tell the whole story. Pop said kawhi is the best in the league. He was a candidate for MVP and I'm pretty sure he finished 3rd. Curry wasn't even considered. I know he has two but one of those belong to Harden. When Westbrook gets his they should all have 1 each in the correct timeline

He couldn't even surpass De Dova

This should always be the first response tbqh. Never forget who gave Curry's worst postseason shooting

He is the Cristiano Ronaldo of Basketball, THE GOAT! I am so glad I live in the GOAT era.

You must be over 18 to use this website. Please leave

who the fuck is curry?

Honestly his career wont be that long, he has chronic injuries and is really undersized. His career will be done in 4 or 5 years tops.

>He couldn't even surpass De Dova
>
>This should always be the first response tbqh. Never forget who gave Curry's worst postseason shooting

Curry out rebounded the Cavs' best rebounder. If you're going to bitch about Curry getting shut out by Delly, then Kyrie Irving is hot garbage forever because Klay suppressed his game until he could only get off circus shots.

>0/3 finals MVPs

no

>His career will be done in 4 or 5 years tops.

If they win 5 straight from here, he won't have to worry about a career past his seventh ring. Silly, Nigel.

Considering he hasn't been finals MVP yet, don't think so.

Maybe if he gets an stupid number of rings (8-9), perhaps. But other than that I don't see it happening, no. And he'll still have to win 6 in a row (or at least three-peat twice, since technically that's what Jordan did).

If people atill give Godbe shit about the Lakers 3peat and Curry has no Finals MVP so far then no

Im honestly amazed this bait thread got this many replies

Curry is chasing Magic right now

He looks like a redneck piece of shit that just told kids to get off his farm in that picture

He hasn't even gone back to back once so no. He's not even ahead of LeBeta yet for all time

he lost a finals

jordan never did

no one can surpass jordan

Youre the only one bitching here with false equivalencies no one was even talking about. Delly made Curry his bitch, proving Curry can never impose his will in a playoff game unilaterally ever again, like true GOATs would. It's right there in the 2016 finals statsheet. Just plain facts.

Curry ate Delly and took his lunch money

Worst
career
shooting
when it mattered most

Why are you so defensive about simple basketball facts a year old? You didn't start watching this season did you? Twinklings should be happy Delly exposed Wardell, it gave Bob Myers the moral high ground to convince Wardell to accept the beta role and get Duralpha to take over the team

>when it mattered most

You mean game 5 when Curry destroyed Delly? Or game 6 when he won the championship?

>some wardellsexual near me, a veteran of youtube comment duels no doubt, is still trying to equivocate wardell's worst playoff shooting of his career
shit dude the stakes are so high you might lose an internet spat in front of your anonymous friends

The sneakers actually looked great back then compared to the garbage they put out now

>Steph Curry has the same amount of championships Jordan had at 29.

>Steph Curry has 1 less championship than Lebeta James in 5 less appearances

Bronsexuals will defend this

>blowing a 3-1 lead
Nope. Never

If you're too much of a baby to not visit the white house... then no, he'll never pass jordan. won't even get close

>Sup Forumstard still triggered
back to the safe space kiddo

not even triggered. happy, actually that i can accurately predict what brainlets will do

curry is just a good scorer but terrible at pretty much everything else. he will never come close to good all around players like durant and lebron. even giannis will cast shadow on him in a couple of years

No because they would have never won this year without zaza or KD joining the team.

>0
>Zero
> zero finals mvps
> surpass Jordan

Kek

He's chasing Magic. He never had the same playing style as Jordan anyways.

>implying jordan won 6 in a row

This. Jordan was great but he thrived at exactly the time people wanted a goat. He was more a product of marketing than anyone before or since. If jordan was playing in this era hed be shit on all over Sup Forums like brady and lebron

>B-but muh 2nd place

>Muh great achievement getting out of the weak ass east every year only to choke the first time you face a real challenge

In reality Bron should be compared to bird. It's pretty even, I prefer bird but to each their own

>MUH RINGS

>m-muh RANGS

lebron cucked curry and the GSW without snake nigger durant.

still put up triple doubles against the mega team

ok faggot

Well, he's on the run to become the best shooter of all time, he's 2-time MVP and 2-time Champion, he's also becoming an elite playmaker and he outrebounded Tristan Thompson in this series, he's keeping his weight at 192 to keep his shooting in rhythm etc. He might go down as the Top 3 PG of all time, he's already surpassed the likes of Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, John Stockton etc.

>empty stats

A triple double in a loss is still a loss