Cute girl asked me for music recommendations

>Cute girl asked me for music recommendations

Please Sup Forums don't be edgy motherfuckers just for once, what's something I could get a normie girl to listen to with ease? I'm a virgin looser and I could have a chance here, I don't want to show her my turbo autism or that I'm trying to hard, I need something "chill" but that shows her that I have interest in her help me out Sup Forums.
I was thinking about this

youtu.be/m8_ZWlOKsUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hu9pTGFjA4c
youtube.com/watch?v=xpYQioEnfDQ&list=PLdF6VfRs0Rr-TpNfmmhv9R5itdz4gQiaZ
youtube.com/watch?v=6COg7Y6kW40
youtu.be/C7L0eNPge98
youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w
youtu.be/oyK-kD55s4o
youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg
youtube.com/watch?v=noxHwmoP00w
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vjs2AuBuIc
youtube.com/watch?v=K4A8e14WLOw
youtube.com/watch?v=JHhV9TPNmTI
youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-LBD_q0sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black flags

I got it!
youtu.be/hu9pTGFjA4c

Bright and vibrant, yet not "mainstream" enough to be normie. It actually has emotion that isn't insipid and moronic. Try it!

suicide

grillz love of montreal, bro, trust me

I've been sucked off by numerous of montreal fans

youtube.com/watch?v=xpYQioEnfDQ&list=PLdF6VfRs0Rr-TpNfmmhv9R5itdz4gQiaZ

bitches love phoenix
youtube.com/watch?v=6COg7Y6kW40

Lil Peep

Did you ask her what she likes? We could start there

Shit that bitches will actually respect and not think you're a faggot like the rest of these anitsocial nerds on here recommending you play her sappy shit:

Black Lips
Deerhunter
Thee Oh Sees
Bass Drum Of Death
Yeah Yeah Yeah's
FIDLAR
Smith Westerns
Radiohead
The Orwells
Jay Reatard
Ty Segall
Wolfmother
The Strokes (nothing recent, anything before Angles)
Violent Femmes

There ya go, you've got some hot new garage punk bands in there as well as some 90's kid classics
You really need to get out more.

>sure, what kind of music do you like?
>*she tells you what kind of music she likes*
>you should check out *artist that fits her taste*

Always go with The XX.
Mad chill, they have music that sounds pretty normie although I don’t know how popular they really are.

youtu.be/C7L0eNPge98
youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w
youtu.be/oyK-kD55s4o

hole, roasties love courtney

Hot Flash Heat Wave

Don't push real rappers like k dot but do something softer, depending on who she is she might love migos, lil xan, or Travis Scott.

If you're looking for something more poppy, Havana by Camilla is pretty popular but she's likely heard it before. Maybe bring her an oldie that you can listen to like Africa or I could see clearly now, both of which have romantic value

Beach House, my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg

Also, good luck and try to keep your spaghetti under control.

youtube.com/watch?v=noxHwmoP00w
pauline oliveros

ooh have her listen to car seat headrest or Pinkerton or all of pup's music, it's how me and my boyfriend got together

Velvet Underground, dude. I say this completely unironically. Find out how much of a freak she wants to be. If she doesn't like any of their music, consider yourself saved, she's lame. If she gravitates toward Loaded, you're going to have your work cut out for you. If she gravitates toward TVU, take her out a few times, but be on your guard. If she likes Velvet Underground & Nico, put a ring on it. If she likes White Light/White Heat, brace yourself for a ride of a lifetime.

Girls love this goofball, and me too

Ya this desu. Just don't fuck with girls who don't like TVU.

mmm that's the spice

OP dont listen to anyone here
the 2 supreme answers are MGMT and Tame Impala. Especially if they smoke weed. Or maybe Bon Iver.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Vjs2AuBuIc
shared this with a random girl on the flight home
she liked it

Dirty Projectors
Clap Your Hands
The Dodos

>""k dot""
>suggesting meme rappers
>suggesting Havana or Africa
Just stop

1975s, AJR, St. Lucia

Seconding this, it's the album that set me on the road to listening to more underground music.

The Wake, Orange Juice and Prefab Sprout

>Seconding this, it's the _group_ that set me on the road to listening to more underground music.

didn't notice this was from their second album from the thumbnail. i've not really given it a good listen, might finally do so tomorow

GONNA CRASH

GONNA DIE

Beirut
Animal Collective
Wolf Parade
Phantogram

all cute girls love tall, rugged, American baritones
youtube.com/watch?v=K4A8e14WLOw

best and most correct answer

Just hit her with the good Sufjan stevens. Worked for me ;)

These guys have the right idea. Personally, I'd go with some mid-period R.E.M.-Anything between Document and Automatic for the People works. Even if she doesn't dig it, it'll seem hip and arty enough to make you seem interesting, but not avant-garde or abrasive enough to scare her away.

If you have to wonder if your music is too "hard to listen to", I would reevaluate the kind of music you're listening to.

you browse music boards, you know enough shit to show her. stop being a pussy, do you know how essence time of the is?

I present to you, the two (count em, two) good pop songs

youtube.com/watch?v=JHhV9TPNmTI

youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4

Just give her stuff you like, you sound pretty pleb u dont have to worry at all

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-LBD_q0sQ

ITT: Men giving advice to other men on how to use musical preferences as just a status symbol
Oh, the irony...

Death Grips

toro y moi

Brockhampton, girls love boybands