Explain this one

Explain this one

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_Netherlands#Tertiary_education
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did jooz really make them look pass the glaring mathematical problems of this?

No job shortage in lowest qualification jobs, aka jobs white people want

doesnt want*

Migrants don't work but they do create more work

>job shortages
Always something can come up

No way Russia is now parttaker. Could be in the future. Would look nice being honest. In km2. But is we worthy? So including Russia speaking of we.

I always think it is so dumb that this is seen as a left occasion. I don't want dictatorship and horror. But why couldn't there be this nice acceptable thing being right? The right is more about this local thing. But it is like no one has even ever heard of it.

All in all I don't think the left thing is this unacceptable.

Its 12 stars for a reason goyim.

Bullshit. There is 120000+ people unemployed in our small economy and people are willing to do anything.

>tattoos
fookin dropped

Firs post best post

I'd do her tho

Can this become a new varient on an old meme ?

I can image these kind of jabs would be Brilliant on social media.
Wheres the background image ?

>More unemployment = cheaper labor force

>Cheaper labor = higher profit for the corporations who control the European Commision.

It's not fucking rocket science, you know.

>Migrants don't work but they do create more work

What do you base this on? Most immigrants have been a net loss since the earliest migration waves of the 70's; they're net users.

>EU
>smart

They will still cling to the safety net that taxes have to pay for.

Don't you guys have 50% youth unemployment in OFFICIAL statistics?

You guys really need to loosen your Labor laws. I heard rail workers in france are striking to get a 30 hour work week

Maybe in Sweden. If they try that in Spain they will starve. Besides, what you say is actually part two:

>Hey guys, do you remember that awesome public sector that our country had? Well, you're bankrupt, so we will take all your public business and real state. Oh, and you still have to pay 23953825902385 trilion euros because of your debt :)

Just look at Greece or East Germany.

Yeah.

Here you go.

Type in EU over memegenerator. Google it. Sup Forums wont let me post the link for some reason.

check out spain with the basic economics chart
are you studying abroad or what
kek

it's bc the sjws will let their mothers and children get raped to death before dealing with the hypocrisy of identity politics

>It's all a conspiracy guys, it's not like the german capitalists just want a cheaper labor force or anything.

Yes, we're all blacks here. Please don't come.

This would be true if Euro countries didnt have some form of wage fixing

That's the joke, America. They create work for state-funded agencies. Police, immigration services, mountains of anti-racist organisations, even politics and media. The latter have certainly revolved around immigration for the last 30 years.

At present leftists are probably only pro-immigration because it keeps them busy.

Are you dumb or what? Precisely one of the main objectives of the EU is to free the labor market. Just see the french reform that the PSF is trying to aprove.

They only allow in doctors and scientists to work the jobs you don't wanna do.

Germany is about to experience a demographics crises. In the next couple of decades they will literally start to just drop dead and not be replaced by children.
Free movement of people in the EU did not solve this. No one wants to be poor in Germany. Minimum wage is all they are offering because greedy Jews run Germany just as they run all countries.

The next cheapest solution is importing people fleeing war who will require massive policing and cause social upheaval. They absolutely will not pay the money to incentivize Germans to have children. It is not on the table. It will cut into the wealth of their elite.

That's it. Destroy society for some more money. On the bright side Germans have brought this on themselves so we can laugh at them as they go extinct. They truly deserve this.

Americans cant laugh of course. This all happens to them even sooner.

Also something about stimulating inflation.

On the bright side free movement of people is benefiting Ireland. White Europeans are fleeing their countries to escape the multicult. lel

Yeah, job shortages for the native people of our country. Plenty for those that come over here though.

Why would our youth work when they're getting between 80 and 350 euros per month for going to just school?

The EU

Pic related

Seems about right.

>What is population homeostasis?
Fucking liberals are really this fucking retarded

So I'm traveling through Europe for a few days next month

Should I go get pic related and study it?

Also how do I not get on the wrong side of the thought police?

Why arnt shorter work weeks a good thing? It would lower unemployment while giving people more free time to spend their money.

I work 60 hour weeks and when I do that I make lots of money but dont spend it.

To be in the unemployment figures you need to be actively looking for work and not in education so those kids aren't counted.

I thought the money you get in uni is a loan and you have to pay it back later on?

Wear a Canadian flag patch at all times, and they won't suspect a thing. And yes, grab yourself a copy before it's vanned hate speech. The words of our forebears must survive.

not true.

Only if you're doing HBO or uni, lots of people do MBO and you don't need to pay any of the money back if you finish an MBO study within 10 years.

The objective is to find an equilibrium.

So why arnt they in Germany and France? We have unemployed and they wont go to Germany or France.

It drives up costs for business and its a mandatory maximum which means even if you wanted to work more to get more money you couldn't.

I work more hours than you but that's because I want more money and I wouldn't be able to do that in France. I honestly don't see why any company would want to set up shop on France.

What's hbo and Mbo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_Netherlands#Tertiary_education

They would want those jobs if we cut benefits.

Ireland's "progressive" income tax system means no one wants to work more hours.

No one will pay enough to make working weekends or nights worthwhile after tax.

I made this 4u

>they do the jobs natives don't want to do!
Holy shit, do people think that migrants actually WANT those jobs? Fuck no, they'll get a cushy minimum wage, low effort job at Starbucks or Maccy D's as quickly as possible, and the backbreaking jobs will go to the completely illiterate who don't speak the language and show no signs of learning.

I think Australia might do the same for our vocational education. Nobody wants to be a tradie

>~40% income tax
>~15% Universal social charge
>4% payroll tax
>23% vat
You are paying out of the ass in tax. And I thought we had it bad

They're not actually trying to fix the issue of job shortages.

>4k+ people on welfare in my city
>refugees come here
>number grows
>Shitskins getting hired because companies suddendly have a diversity quota
We got a bunch of new people and none of their last names are Dutch or Germanic.
Whenever Trump or right vs left debates rise in my work space these fucking woman co-workers raise their voice and instantly shut down any form of discussion.
>UUUUHH TRUMP IS STUPID
>WAAAH I CANNOT THINK OF AN ARGUMENT SO ILL JUST CALL RACISM
>HURRR IF U DISAGREE WITH DIVERSITY YOU'RE MY ENEMY REEEE

I fucking hate these people, I don't even want to converse with them anymore. Not even small talk, i just preffer to ignore them all together now.

>take jobs nobody wants
This meme is not true.

1) Those jobs are overly saturated because of immigrants so it's very competitive.

2) The huge supply of immigrant labour has driven down the wages of these jobs, so natives who are overqualified don't want those jobs because they don't pay enough. For an immigrant, they send the money back to poorfuckistan where the little they make is worth much more.

happened in my office as well. Now I go in the back and converse with the puerto rican drug dealer. he's cooler than the liberal white women

>More unemployment = cheaper labor force

that only works if there is a surplus of skilled labor, aka a laborer that actually can do the fucking job.
All the shitskins they import can't even write or read their own language probably.

And the lowest work, like garbage collectors etc. already are minimum wage jobs (unofficially often under that)

>For an immigrant, they send the money back to poorfuckistan where the little they make is worth much more.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if you enact a law that ban making foreign remittances for the first 2 years a foreign works in a certain country.

>It will cut into the wealth of their elite.
I don't get this at all. At some point, you don't need any more money, so why not establish a better society for europeans instead of trying to make everyone's life miserable so you can earn an extra few sheckels?
Only thing that even makes sense at all is if they know the entire economic system is on the brink of failure, and they just want to cause a lot of chaos so they can shift blame and/or disappear.