Your country

>your country
>the most retarded question you've ever heard a tourist or someone ask about your country

Not me and not a question but my father's friend (from a 3rd world country) was once driving with visiting as a tourist. The streets look something like pic related and he said "Incredible how all those trees grew on the median in such a straight line like that.

Flag
Some American actually believed that we have kangaroos everywhere in our cities and asked me to direct him to some in the middle of Melbourne.

>dude where are the mountains

Not me and not a question but my father's friend (from a 1st world country) was once visiting some mayan ruins as a tourist. The place looks something like pic related and he said "incredible how many exotic trees the neighborhood association of this zone managed to transplant"

This but instead of kangaroos with bulls.

And one guy though that we don't have cars and we used donkeys

To be fair I met some Australians and they were surprised people in Houston don't ride horses and carry revolvers everywhere.

I live in DC. You'd be shocked how many times I've been walking in Lafayette square when other Americans ask "which way is the White House". It's that big white mansion right in front of you moron. Other times people - also Americans have asked "is that the Lincoln Monument?" -- no you idiot that's the Treasury.

>Beaches

>Some guy asked me where are the Beaches in Madrid
>Madrid it's in the center of the Peninsula

Will the first world ever recover?

Flag
Car full of Americans with skis on the roof rack asking where they could go skiing in the middle of August.

Keep in mind this was in Southern Ontario, not somewhere like BC with year long ski mountains.

if it is safe to sleep with on a second floor if you leave a window open (as in some criminal may enter and steal from you and rape you)

Once a person on the street tried asking me something in English.

Flag
British children asked me ’You eat dog don't you ?’

NEVER desu…
I'm not Chinese nor Korean.

Brits asked why we don't dress like Vikings.
Americans asked why Normandy isn't rubble like in the movies.

>Tourist waves at taxi

I got the same when I went to Vancouver kek
A girl though that we don't have cars and we used donkeys

American girl: OMG do you eat eggs too?

>I live on a houseboat
>The tide is out, and the houseboats are sitting on the mud
>French tourists asks if the water is always gone during the winter
>Doesn't understand the concept of tides

>Croatia
>You're from croatia? Yees i know it's not been easy for you since you've been part of the soviet union...

Fucking americans, i swear. And they are always convinced they are right.

Some junk tourist asked me where he could buy drugs. I gave him directions to the local pharmacy.

Fucking cunts

>foreigner asks me where something is
>give them directions to the wrong place

you tourists are so fucking stupid lmoa

/skandi/ cunt, no fjords

*sniff*

Viva.

Una grande arenosa y Libre.

Y la arena.

wtf

Swedish would've been ok?