It's 2 for 30

>used
The fucking JB hifi stickers are right there

t. neet

physical media is dead.

>2 for 30

that's still a horrible deal

pretty gud desu

Poorly. JB Hi-Fi has so many classics and foreign films too. Goofus!

best film there is Bridge of Spies, simply for Mark Rylance

>he fell for the "deal" meme
they were always going to sell those for $15 each

Nice choices

But I've told myself a hundred times, im just going to wait until blu rays become VHS tier cheap. It will happen one day and i can wait.

This. All of those films aren't worth that price. You can easily get used blurays for $5-10 each. Despite that, they are all good films.

master and commander is already less than $15 on its own, you retard

Holy fuck, I live in a country where it takes 2 hours to download movies. Can you possibly comprehend why I'd fucking buy them?

Why is there a warning for "strong supernatural themes and violence"? Supernatural? Do you live in some secret puritanical country I've never heard of, where people live in fear of specters and evil spirits?

What kind of absolute idiot BUYS physical copies of movies?

Of course I can understand that. OP, isn't very savvy with his money, that's all.

>2 for 30
>12,98
>18,99
60 bucks for four blurays is a bit much. I mean they aren't even criterion releases and seem to be used (so most likely the UV downloads are useless).

>jew rays

wew lad!

An idiot who likes to watch films in the highest possible quality.

Spotted the nu male

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just fucking download it you sperg

Let me guess, you go out of your way to buy physical copies of video games too?

sounds like you can download 4 while you sleep and 4 while you're at work

Someone obviously doesn't live in rural Australia.

I never buy movies but I think they're nice to buy every once in a while. Got the Blu-Ray of Edge of Tomorrow at Bullmoose for like $12 the other day

Oh gawd. Who is this? Sauce pls?

I don't buy games because i'm not a fucking Sup Forumsedditor. Enjoy watching your YIFI rips, you fucking pleb. Better yet, just fuck off from this board.

I think I know who you are

I got pinched once for downloading movies, so I swore off it forever. So, when blu-rays got popular, I bought some of them, although my rule was that I would never buy one over $10. I bought movies that I really liked that I didn't think I'd ever be able to regularly see on any streaming service. Stuff like Fletch or Cobra.

Unless you're talking sub 100 homesteads this is no excuse.

use a proxy you fucking plebeian.