REMINDER:

if you watch modern degenerate "television" (2 Broke Sluts, Last Goy on Earth, Empire, etc), rather than classic shows made before the dark ages began (circa 1996), then you are becoming what they want you to be- a brainwashed "useful idiot", feminist nu-male, and probable closeted homosexual.

Been watching Farscape

'They'?

(((They)))

fuck off, crossposter

Good goy

can't we talk about television on Sup Forums? Why do you want to shut down this discussion? What are you trying to hide?

Because your baiting and rudeness is why you deserve no (You)'s. If you want to start a Cheers thread, then start one. This one, however, will die a swift death.

Oh my! I seem to have triggered you! Don't worry, this will be a safe space again soon, I'm sure.

Where does the 1995 Drew Carey Show fall?

>if you watch SHIT from today and don't watch SHIT from a decade ago you're brainwashed hehe im so superior

go back to Sup Forums you whiny faggot.

into the trash

SHIT now or ten yers ago go away!

Weak. This is all you got?

it falls on the safe side of the divide, but gets a couple of warning flags, so watch with caution

OP you aren't alone, sometimes I feel like making a thread to stir the pot too. Next time don't try so hard with the buzzwords though it just makes it too obvious

OP here, sorry, never seen it, can't tell you if it's d-gen or not

Roseanne
Cheers
Golden Girls
Coach
So fucking comfy. I wish I could have been born in the early 70's instead of the early 80's so I could have lived the good ole days a little longer. How did television become so unwatchable? I literally can not sit through Big Bang Theory or 2 1/2 Men, or 2 broke girls... or anything that is currently on network television. I'm not being cynical or edgy... I just can't take the monoric tone or banal pacing of their speech. They all talk in that vapid "oh so ironic" tone that just triggers me. Fuck.

I know how you feel, user, but thank God for DVD/netflix/etc to allow us to enjoy these good old quality shows, and thanks for reminding me- two and a half men would have been a great example of a totally degenerate show for my list

Cheers was fucking shit m8. Is there any character in tv more vile than Carla?

>has copious amounts of unprotected sex, leading to children she can't afford to raise
>gets knocked up by Fraiser's professor
>he asks to marry her so he can be a cuck and take care of the child, her and the rest of her degenerate kids
>declines because he doesn't beat her enough
>start going out the the hockey player
>its true love this time!
>almost breaks up with him because she'd rather the Bruins win the cup than be with him
>as soon as he leaves town to play hockey she bangs her butcher behind his back
>asks god what she does to deserve her shitty life

And its not like the rest of them are much more likable either.

How come you are only talking about the normal shit shows the average person doesn't like? Why can't you discuss anything else? Oh let me guess you haven't actually watched anything besides local channel sitcoms right?

OP here, OK you're right, certain words are so loaded right now they invite trouble. I will refrain next time but I guess I just wanted to start a thread that would get noticed among all the gay sex, Drive, and Baneposting threads.

Name one, edgelord.

>not watching the one scifi show we all love
Get the fuck out of here
Also, libcuck TV started in the 70s, you frelling retard

I would but you used "edgelord" when all I did was point out how the only shows you mention are sitcoms most people on the internet dislike so clearly you are either a troll or one of those people who hates everything modern for no real reason other than to feel special

>widely available on DVD, on Netflix, in reruns due to demand
>nobody likes these shows, certainly not me, I'm too advanced and clever for that!

*tips*

most scifi is too cringe and formula, sorry I don't run with your pack, edgyguy

>I hate these shows why does current tv suck so much ass? I wanna go back to the good old days
>user lots of people don't like those shows you listed your opinion isn't uncommon
>FUCK YOU I AM SPECIAL NOBODY ELSE HAS THIS OPINION RRREEEEEEEEEE

Just started Cheers. Pretty fuckin comfy.

>you will never go where everybody knows your name

You're a dork in your mid-30's using buzzwords and having a samefag conversation with yourself just to bump your thread

I'm not interested in a "whos tastes are more edgy" discussion, guy, I'm 110% sure yours will turn out to be, so just move on

OP here, wrong and wrong and you need a break from this place I can tell

it really is, drink a mug of beer while watching and put out a bowl of pretzels and you're in the TOTAL COMFY ZONE

so you won't name one huh? OK guy, good luck in your life.

Again you completely avoid the point of my post because you don't like being called out, how sad

Like what? I'm open to try a few but they all seem like shit. What is decent out there?

>Last Goy on Earth
The fuck does tlmoe have to do with your tin foil conspiritardation?
Also, kill yourself.

OP here, I see no one can challenge my assertion, despite a few Edgelords trying to shout "Normie! REEEE!" at me. Better luck next time kids, see you in the funny papers.