So the Warriors are skipping the White House visit. I'm not sure that Blumpf will recover from this...

So the Warriors are skipping the White House visit. I'm not sure that Blumpf will recover from this, resignation imminent

>greatest NBA ever assembled
>in a photo with the worst president ever "elected"

its just bad PR. only makes sense to not only refuse going, but shit on the invitation

What a bunch of fucking ungrateful cunts

>bunch of overpaid niggers don't want to visit the White House

How will Trump recover?

Shocking

(((NBA)))

Lol drumkeks btfo

I wasn't aware that Woodrow Wilson is currently the president

I really don't understand why.

The fuck has trump ever done for nba? U paki

Because the NBA is a 'globalist' controlled anti-American league. That's why.

Good last time we let niggers in the white house, they fucked the country up so bad that it got that jokester that is president.

He's allowed them to live glorious, free lives, as he, the Commander-in-Chief-, protects them from a world that wants then dead. And for that they shun him? For that they disrespect him?

Typical "modern American" behaviour really, like looting, or spraypainting fake hate messages try and get other people in trouble, or typing utter fucking shite on the internet and clicking Post like you just did.

>paki
Get fucked lad, I'm whiter than the arse cheeks you haven't been able to see in years

Fewer niggers in the white house? How will blumpf ever recover?!

>niggers staying out of a white mans house
First time for everything I guess

t. Schlomo Shillstein

Is this the most immature team of all time
>Kerr bitches about trump for almost 2 years
>KD can't win a ring without joining the best team of all time
>Klay idiotically tries to make it sound like he is a dumb stoner
>Curry's only claim to fame is to shoot 3 pointers
>Draymond kicks people in the balls when he doesn't have his way
>david west is a ring chaser but he isnt a bitch so he's exempt
>zaza is a dirty motherfucker who injured kawhi

Your shitty race baiting is obvious shill.

you sound pretty mad
Do you have an underdeveloped negroid frontal lobe? Fucking nigger

pommy plz go

The (((shills))) come on here and try to stir up a bunch of race hate.

It's part of their political strategy.

nah just stating facts.

What the fuck does that have to do with my post you stupid fucking American cunt

Fuck off Schlomo.

You don't fool anyone.

Your the stupidest garbage shill on this board.

You think we haven't figured out the ((((media))) strategy yet?

fuck off

pointing out facts.
if you interpret that as me being mad then i guess you can join this brainlet team out in the bay

Go get another proxy Chaim

>(((())))))))
>shill

babby's been visiting Sup Forums I see.

>implying

Big fucking deal.
NBA is dying anyways, and I don't think Trump needs more bad press than what he already has.

Nigga fuck off. You do this all day.

And kek. We know.

You NWO faggots own the NBA primarily to manipulate blacks.

Hearing some reports that Zaza will be the only one to visit and he'll be dressed in full nazi attire

Yep.

This dying league can't sell out a playoff 'game' anywhere other than SF and Cleveland.

And not in Cleveland much longer.

I'm curious. Is this the first instance an entire championship team declined to visit the White House? Can't be, right?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

fck ths whiet gods

I think so

nice proxy Chaim.

>that image
>unironically using NWO

Good.

I imagine Ayesha would have jumped straight onto that alpha trump cock at the site of which Steph would sit in the corner and start masturbating while Apemong kicks him in the nuts repeatedly.

>You NWO faggots own the NBA primarily to manipulate blacks.

It's the point of the league. Even more so than shekels.

>largely insecure brainlets hate trump
>GS hates trump
color me shocked

At least 4 puppet Presidents used it.

Like it's their own opinion.

NBA receives orders for their overlords.

I'm sure MSESPN will dedicate the entire next month to this story though.

what am I shilling exactly?

>do this to Obama
racism
>do this to Trump
applause

why are threads related to the NBA so shitty

Kill yourself nigga. How long are your shifts?

you mean 'applause' as reported by the 'media'

irl empty seats

>in a photo with the worst president ever "elected"

Kek, gtfo

Stock market at record highs, US industry starting to boom again, jobs being added at record rates, illegal border crossings down 60-70% without the wall even up, ISIS has lost massive amounts of territory and funding

Regardless of wheher you like the guy or not the first 6 months has been really good historically speaking, the only real negatives thus far are the false media claims

>Trump winning would be a disaster for the economy

Less than a month later the stock market reaches an all time high and consumer confidence is at its highest in 20-30 years

Hhmmmm

Why is the league so shitty?

why is it the only US league that needs an army of shills on here?

b-but he says mean things

Get ready to get lambasted by the usual critics.
>muh popular vote
>muh Israel's bitch
>muh Russia
>muh coal
>muh Paris accord

kek how does that old faggot protect us from anything? The only thing he protects is Ivanka's pussy for his old wrinkly dick.

Fuck that orange clown.

imagine being a person that doesn't like trump.

November 9th was probably a nightmare for them

The NBA is pure leftist in politicis. Apehoop players are statistically the dumbest athletes too. Just to see how politically ignorant the NBA is go watvh the cancer that is ESPN.

That is why the Fake News media often gives Apehoop
players a soft touch if they are im amy controverdy, but they yry to destroy NFL and NFL players always. Liberal elites and their fake news dont like that NFL is more Amwrican, Patriotic, manly. And its players are less political
Sheep monkeys of the Democratic Party.

>pic related

can only imagine the rage if someone had refused to visit the kenyan

a muslim killed steve kerr's dad and he still loves them

he's mentally deranged

NBA is gonna be really shit the next few years unless lebron joins the spurs or rockets.

I don't care much about Donald Trump. I don't think he's anywhere near a great president, yet I don't think he's awful. He hasn't done anything particularly stupid although the media seems obsessed with finding anything at all.

Now I used to be a huge NBA fan, but my interest has been waning for the last few years, and this year I barely watched any games. One of the problems is that there's no character left anymore. No Jordans, no Barkleys, no Shaqs, no Rodmans... nothing. It's just whiny little rich bitches who are about as annoying and delusional as a Kardashian clan member.

Fuck it, I'm not renewing my subscription next season. Or any after that. It's not that I really care that they're not going to the White House. It's that if you'd ask them what they disagree so strongly about with the President, they'd have no idea. At best they utter something incoherent about imaginary racism.

Because they have no clue. Vapid, spoiled retards to a man. Or more like a man-child. Fuck 'em.

>implying trump will even be in office by the time they visit

cry more /r/the_donald

>he thinks media not liking Trump is enough to get him impeached.

cry more /r/feelthebern

Stock markets are just continuing the same climb they've done since 2009. The only thing that slowed down the stock markets rising was the election year, during which the NASDAQ's improvement stalled and even dropped a bit. Stock markets have been improving at the same rate ever since Obama first got to power, so it's not really Trump's achievement as they would've very likely improved at the same rate regardless of who's in charge.

Maybe he realizes not all Muslims are the same person.

Emperor Trump is going to be there for next 7 years. Longer than Golden States reign since they just MEMEd themselves out of any championship next year.

LeQuit, LeFake James teamed up with Hillary to take him down, and KEK dedtroyed his legacy permanently. Besides hers historically.

Now retard Golden State( who are on the precarious choke line of meme energy anyways) insult him...well they will now choke again next year or have catastrophe injury,

Long live the King and now confirmed forever GOAT: Michael Jordan.

Post hoc, ergo, proctor hoc

Move to Europe. Enjoy Cultural enrichment. Where native European citizens can't even go to their own festivals, museums, tourist attractions without fear of dying that day, or at least now armed military guards on every corner.

Proptor*

Trump removed massive amount of regulations that king nigger imposed. Also jobs report under Trump has skyrocketed.

>You can't buy integrity.

But you can buy a championship.

I just cancelled my subscription.

I'm a non-voter but the NBA is corrupt. Not going to watch propaganda and social engineering masquerading as sport.

goddamn trump shills are cringey

how less of a life do you have that you feel compelled to defend a washed up reality show star?

Sup Forums nerds already SEETHING I see

NBA shills are what's cringy.

It's such a corrupt league.

>Stock market at record highs, US industry starting to boom again, jobs being added at record rates, illegal border crossings down 60-70% without the wall even up, ISIS has lost massive amounts of territory and funding

fake news

hehe how will xrumpf evar recovr from this xD

He's so washed up he got elected president of the United States of America.

drumpftards literally
S E E T H I N G

>improving at same rate

Kys you retarded nigger

Fake news only comes from the left

>fake news is only whatever i don't like

you don't have to be a part of the left to acknowledge that the right are being mindless drones to an objective idiot. i'm not a dem and i never voted for obama, and if killary won the election i was planning on voting republican in 2020.

Not a surprise. The Warriors are the most insufferable team ever for multiple reasons. Their fanbase is nearly 100% beta cuckolds who work in the tech industry, a perfect reflection of how cancerous San Francisco is nowadays. Then you have Durant, nothing really needs to be said. Draymond Green is one of the most obnoxious, dirty players in decades. Steve Kerr is a fraud. Javale McGee is legit the dumbest player in the NBA ever, a massive accomplishment.

I honestly don't even hate meme chucking, it's just the players who do it individually who are annoying as fuck. The only likeable player to me is Iguodala.

That's over the last year. US markets were down during the presidential election year, possibly due to the market uncertainty and the collapse in oil prices which coincides with the stagnation during the time.

You open a 10 year graph and you'll see it going up at a steady pace between 2009 and 2015, before dipping in the late 2015/ early 2016 and then resuming pace.

lmao drumpf btfo

Bet he is literally crying knowing he missed out on a chance to meet true greatness

he hasn't got a friend in the world

Wow, Drumpf BTFO by a dozen 20-27 year old college dropouts

correct. 3/4 of their 'fans' didn't even follow basketball 5 years ago.

Warriors games are a place to be seen for poseur tech dorks, a la Burning Man.

if you must shill

please try and add something more than moronic nonsense.

scrumpfkins mad as fuck that the GOAT team doesn't want to meet the clod emperor

good. mulattos playing a glorified gym class game shouldn't be allowed near the white house anyways

Trumples dont understand logical fallacies.

That should be pretty apparent by now

Calling people names is the peak of their argumentative power, its like kindergarten all over again.

get some new narratives

even real Warriors fans don't care about this team.

it's sad what they did to the league

It's a sport that's been tailored and catered to the lowliest of discussion and knowledge.
Basketball discussion has always prided itself on "barbershop banter" meaning 'shitposting irl'
You can try to have a serious talk about basketball but the problem is that
A. It doesn't matter because who cares about any team that isn't playing in the finals. Nobody sits around talking "man the Twolves and Sixers are loading up" cause it literally doesn't matter
B. Your voice will be drowned out by 100 retards that are looking for irl (You)s and it's been engineered towards that
C. All of the talking heads have recognized this and not only condone it but are the biggest exacerbaters of it. It's way easier to get famous calling LeBron a choker than to talk about Jeff Teagues PER.

they are the definition of a paper tiger

this media manipulation is all they've got

this board is becoming insufferable though

underrated post

You only think Trump is an idiot bc the media tells you.

Has an economics Degree from Wharton, but lets rightly call that irrelevant.

He has succeeded greatly and historically in EVERY field he entered. A smart string man might be lucky if he triumphed in one:

Helped changed the Skyline and fortune of NYC with Trump tower and became a successful real estate mogul

Has best selling business strategy book of all time.

Fundamentally changed ALL television by initiating reality tv and had best show on tv for decades

Them as a novice entets Politics and in 1 year destroys ALL professional lifetime politicians as well as their corrupt corporate fake news media

And lets not forget something very telling: has 5 extremely good, America loving, strong, smart, independent, well manner, educated, loyal children that all love him.

A liberal man might consider a sucess if their kid does not turn out an insane SJW, lib tranny, studying African studies to go work at Walmart for all their lives. While they drown the pain if leftist brainwashingv in drugs and video games.

So anybody that thinks Trump is "dumb" is just bitter, jealous, or a sheep if the mainstream media. The same fake news media that said he only had a 1% shot of winning bc they are such geniuses.

Bunch of coons obeying their leftist massas, nothing unusual about this.

i was told by abcnbccbsnytimes media that trump is a dummy and a meany

What a fucking faggot you are. Jesus Christ so much beta. Do you have one original thought?

Woodrow Wilson was the worst.

Fucking an hero faggot

Worse than Buchanan? What do they teach you kids in school these days?

>Bunch of coons obeying their leftist massas

Well yeah you are talking about a race with the collective of IQ of around the mid 70s