youtube.com/watch?v=CcCujdD3VWk
youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw still have a flip phone

keep trying user. don’t give up

share profile, let us help you user.

listen to this, too. a nice sad reminder that this is it - your last chance @ love. youtube.com/watch?v=CcCujdD3VWk

I got 5 in 3 hours and I live in the middle of nowhere and that still made me feel like shit

>tfw had Tinder for several months and swiped right on almost everyone and didn't get a single date out of it and it was humiliating and made me feel completely unwanted

Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

Never change

Try 3 months and two matches my dude.

Here: Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool.

You'll need this, though you probably heard it already.

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

>tfw too socially awkward and insecure to even set up a Tinder profile

Tinder's really not all that hard. I set up a joke account and got over a dozen matches within the last two weeks.

mah nigga. I have pic related, how about you?

is there a tinder for friends ;_;

nice to know i'm not the only one. We're a dying breed

there are so many ways to meet people using the internet, for better for worse. it's not hard, user.

bumble

i'm really austistic

maybe just end it all then

I hate normies

i like shitposting on Sup Forums too much

I have one that I used for about 6 or 7 years. My mom gave me her old Iphone 6 a couple months ago though. It's pretty nice but I feel like a millenial shit eater when I pull it out in public.

Hey user don't feel bad, tinder is good for some people but not others, I don't find it hard to get girls irl however I've had tinder for months and haven't had a single match that has actually panned into a date. Just keep your chin up, get some good photos and try to be comfortable with yourself, the rest will come

>tfw over 120 matches but haven't met anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

>tfw making progress with a cute girl I met through tinder

Sebadoh - The Freed Man

The absolute state of generation Z

who dat girl? who she is?

Eminem - 'Til I Collapse

absolute banger

youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8

Anyone else feel like the reason so many men are depressed and killing themselves is related to online dating and social media? Never before in history could you download an app that would reject you a hundred times in a minute. Men feel disposable and worthless, how could they not when their whole life they've been told they're privileged and all their problems aren't serious.

You ever notice how Tinder asks for a rating right after you get a match? I thought that was clever.

not just men. social media and the internet is killing the youth.

shut up grandpa

But men are disposable

1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby
1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies