6/23: LFA 14 - Allen vs Anders
6/24: Bellator 180 - Silva vs Sonnen
6/25: UFC FN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee
6/25: Cage Warriors 85 - TBA
6/30: ONE Championship 56: Light of a Nation
6/30: LFA 15 - Odoms vs Vanderaa
6/30: PFL 1 - Fitch vs Foster

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/ufc/story/fighters-coaches-agree-zabit-magomedsharipov-is-the-next-big-thing-in-mma-040317
youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg
youtube.com/watch?v=yznoE88agBQ
mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2017/6/13/15791668/coach-jose-aldo-suffered-leg-injury-ufc-212-fight-max-holloway
instagram.com/p/BVH5wXngjJN/
youtube.com/watch?v=oEwD8_2C9bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No le previous thread????

How will I know where the previous thread is for when I want to read it?

TERRIBLE op.

Middleweight is still the deepest in terms of championship competition, but is Featherweight the most promising division in the UFC?

>Choi
>Knight
>Bektic
>Burgos
>Fili
>Yair
>Makwan
>Moicano
>Ortega
>Hall
>Arnie Allen
>Gavin Tucker
>Volkanovski
>My Bitches

And of course you have the Max as the champ at 25.

I'd absolutely love to see Knight vs Ortega 2bh

yup. LW has too much trash blocking the top 15 to see how good the prospects really are.

but FW has more good guys to pick up or sign. sucks of my two top russia scene guys one got shot for hanging with artem when khabib/mcgoobs shitposting was at peak and the other got arrested for some scummy mob mass arrest with a high ranked boxer as well, so he might be gone

Fuck, I forgot to include Zabit. I'm ashamed of myself.

That would be dope. I'm a little annoyed by Ortega because he tends to coast. Needing 3 rounds to put away Old Man Guida was no bueno, though the finish was nice.

>sucks of my two top russia scene guys one got shot for hanging with artem when khabib/mcgoobs shitposting was at peak and the other got arrested for some scummy mob mass arrest with a high ranked boxer as well, so he might be gone
At least we've got Zabit making his way over. Frankie Edgar of all people is calling him a future champ. That guy never tends to talk out of turn.

most don't know ZMS, zabit is also a god shortening, fuck his name, would have ended golberg

I guess I'll have to link the article so people stop sleeping on him. I hope we get to see him on 215 or 216.

foxsports.com/ufc/story/fighters-coaches-agree-zabit-magomedsharipov-is-the-next-big-thing-in-mma-040317

Why does the rest of the board hate us? We obviously have a lot of autistic dweebs who no one likes, but we can't be the only general with those type of characters right? It's really only 3-4 people samefagging as multiple personalities IMO.

>ZABEEB MAGOMASHARPINOV

yup, but everyone he asked is linked to the same camp, agent and support for ACB and it's president....

goltsov is my biggest international prospect right now. goltsov might be the best russian HW in any organization (minakov, volkov, magomedov, paplovich, fedor etc)

Seems like only the OP hates heem, most people seem to think nba and nfl threads are the worst

I think it's one person trying to force a narrative.

>the only interesting striker in UFC is a 115 lbs woman

how did it come to this

That's true. Have you seen any of Zabit's fights? I've only seen his last, but it was an impressive finish.

I haven't heard much about Goltsov. Having him over Minakov says a lot, though. Also, how far do you think Volkov can go? Can he break into that top 4? I feel like him vs. Reem would be a fucking dream. 6'8 kyokushin black belt vs. 6'4 kickboxing legend.

There are loads of interesting strikers ya dingus

I don't know, Will

My wife fights at 135 though.

>hyper athletic unorthodox striker
When's the last time one of those panned out?

boi

youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg

This fighter shows a ton of guts to keep pushing forward

Fancy spinny kicks on punching bag D-class fighters is interesting to you?

Diakekese is just another fighter that will go in to haymaker mode as soon as shit gets serious.

The last two big ones are Yair and MVP. One of them has almost no power or grappling and the other has been crushing cans so it's hard to know his true level of skill. Diakese might be the real deal, though. His wrestling is his base IIRC. Plus, he's obviously got sick power in his hands so he doesn't need to land meme kicks (though that doesn't mean he can't).

Plus, if you watch Glory, they have a lot of upper-tier guys who can do at the highest level what Diakese did to an unranked guy: Dambé, Style Bender, Groenhart, Verhoeven, etc.

>Plus, if you watch Glory
Haha fuck off.

I'm just enlightening your ignorant ass, mate. No one's forcing you to watch.

>no interesting strikers
>fancy spinning kicks are interesting to you?
>The quality of fighter that takes the strikes dictates how interesting the strikes are

Maybe you should tell us what you mean by "interesting" finland

what is it with all the autistic "FUCK OFF REE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" going on in heem lately

SMA just drives me up the wall. It'd be like if fags from /box/ started discussing their sport just because they can barely maintain a general.
Like you let them throw kicks and its MMA now? what?

Did anyone else instantly dislike Borg after he started saying "turd" in every other sentence? I wanna root for the guy cuz he's coming from a trailer park and making something of himself, but goddamn, he's such an obnoxious little pipsqueak.

Best to ignore it.

*waltzes right into your knee*
heh, nothin personell.. meht

which one is your wife

Early stoppage.

Interesting as in diverse attacks and combinations in competitive situation. Is it somehow abstract concept that I want the fight to competitive in order to say the striking is really interesting?

Too many fights today are like max vs aldo, nothing but wild swinging.

The one who's about to be the wBW UFC champion, my guy.

she looks like a dude

bless

Unlike yourself, I'm sure.

>Max vs. Aldo was wild swinging
you really don't know what you're talking about

Pekka what are you talking about, we are in the striking era with only one champ who is a grappler primarily - DC.

Jon Jones ? He has elite wrestling too so maybe he does not count

Woodley and Miocic are debatable.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=yznoE88agBQ

is this THE thread

I really do mate, I really do.

I'm not saying it's not effective. Just that's it not as fun to watch.

I think what he's saying is that even champs with strong grappling bases (Cody, Khabib/Tony, Tyron, Jones, Stipe all grew up as very high-level wrestlers) are currently winning through striking. Khabib being the one-dimensional exception, of course.

Glory is probably more your thing my dude.

Glory doesn't have clinching, grappling, throws, slams, elbows and ground£. I'll pass.

Plus the stand-up is honestly even more boring because every card is stacked with caveman super heavyweights.

So just to be clear, you don't think a single fighter in the UFC outside of Joanna is a technically adept striker?

There are plenty of technically adept strikers if you ask me.

I just like Joanna because she mixes her attacks up like no one else and is consistent like no one else.

Because she trained under The GOAT

what the fuck are you talking about

100% it's a beast

Diakiese actually has decent wrestling plus he moved to ATT so it should keep improving.

>the only interesting striker in UFC is a 115 lbs woman

>>So just to be clear, you don't think a single fighter in the UFC outside of Joanna is a technically adept striker?

>There are plenty of technically adept strikers if you ask me.

Man this Bernando fellow keeps being in the receiving end of numerous kickboxing heems I find. Was he one of the greats?

>that lame ass tweet that conor made about Floyd's age

lmao, this little potato is in over his head isn't he?

fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
of fucking mandrama faggots
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wtf i hate mma now

Definitely

fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
fuck
>
heem
>
mma
>
is shit
>
you are a bunch
>
>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2017/6/13/15791668/coach-jose-aldo-suffered-leg-injury-ufc-212-fight-max-holloway

Says Aldo didn't kick because of injury.

adept =/= interesting

Example A: Mayweather

Can you understand now or should I simplify it even more for you?

Fags

Especially this guy

Which is the hardest division?

I wonder how Saki is going to do with 4 ounce gloves? His record shows 10 KO losses but a few of those are by broken bones and back injuries

sorry i love my mom you fags

That's the guy who directed you here.

fags

Hi fags

what are the chances Mayweather doesn't completely embarrass that Irish what'shisname

funny thing is his arm was already broken when he went into that fight, overeem just exploited it

btw I met the guy, hes like 6'1 tall. He has been very silent the last couple a years so if his TDD is solid he would fuck up a lotta guys

Least I can tell it's not a big pile of shit from the thumbnail

Get a life you weird

You're all fags, a guy with his head cut off sent me here

Who ur fav grill fighter?

Have you respected women today?

Scatbro you are free to discuss MMA with us just stop spamming obscene material.

Who is your favorite female fighter?

finland you sound like this dork I know who doesnt like mma because ''nobody is technical'' and he can name maybe 3 fighters bet youre the same

any other combat sport is basicly mandrama tier since fights wouldnt go like that in real life. Once the adrenaline hits you will be swinging like a madman even if youre some elite kickboxer

>Anthony retired by proud white man DC
>black bitch retired by proud white man hunto

Blacks on suicide watch

For me, its Valentina Shevchenko.

You're trying your best to be a special snowflake, user. It's not a good look. There is a woman in the UFC who actually beat Joanna in a striking-only competition, so you're really just showing your own ignorance.

For me, it's Thicckenzie Dern

is that pele fucking up semmy lmao

I really want Kailin to win her next fight :3

wew

I'm so happy this fight happened the way it did. fucking based val for submitting her

Stipe is gonna spark cain in 1 round

You know this deep down

her opponent is bringing her A game

instagram.com/p/BVH5wXngjJN/

She's so awful though.

>Bethe isn't a dr-

Yankoff

gotta be fake

Apologize for saying Alexandra would never fight again. You know nothing about MMA.

She is so QT though.

muh dikk

tybg for not making me asian

It's that Irish and German blood.

looks like a dude

looks like a male chimp

where were you when Jason "The Kid" Knight officially became your boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=oEwD8_2C9bw