Brit/pol/ - British Politics

Fucking O B O X I O U S copypasta because we're on page 10 and I don't have time to change it

>S E E - A - R E C A P - O F - N I G E L ' S - D A Y :
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/740487966036885504

>L A T E S T - P O L L S
>L A T E S T - P O L L S
>L A T E S T - P O L L S

R E M A I N : 4 3 %
L E A V E : 4 2 % ( + 1 )
(via YouGov)

R E M A I N : 4 3 %
L E A V E : 4 8 % ( + 5 )
(via ICM)

R E M A I N : 4 8 % ( + 1 )
L E A V E : 4 7 %
(via ORB)

>T H E - E C O N O M I S T - P O L L - O F - P O L L S :
R E M A I N : 4 2 %
L E A V E : 4 3 % ( + 1 )

>O F F I C I A L - B R I T / P O L / - V I E W I N G
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>O F F I C I A L - T H R E A D - T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G
B R I T A I N ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E

>O F F I C I A L - B R E X I T - N E W S - A L L - I N - O N E - P L A C E
order-order.com/section/euro-guido/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/brexit-would-put-falkland-islands-sovereignty-at-risk-says-willi/
youtube.com/watch?v=wt0__X-Be8k
youtube.com/watch?v=x1sQkEfAdfY
store.ukip.org/product-p/sn400.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obnoxious*

RULE BRITANNIA

reposting for glorious oratory, don't complain to me about the graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

a e s t h e t i c

I'm sure Nige has a tankard

I think it looks pretty decent famalam

E x t e n d e d - D e a d l i n e

We are fucked.

Is betting on the referendum outcome a good idea or should I just wait until the summer sale and waste my money there instead?

WHY WOULD ANNNNNYYYYONE WANT TO STAY??!?!?!?!?!????

fucking faggots

I just want Nigel to feel like his life's work has succeeded.

I want Nige to sit outside his favourite pub on post-brexit sunny day and feel universally content.

You can't refute this, don't forget to vote remain guys! (Don't be racist)

>Vote to leave and we get dragged out of the UK by the SNP only to rejoin the EU and join Schengen

>Vote remain and the SNP will still force another referendum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>losing hope

tell me it's gonna be ok lads

Would be more British if it rained

>it's not gonna happen

prove it

Fuck off paki

>333
>^^^

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Brexit would put Falkland Islands’ sovereignty at risk, says William Hague

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/brexit-would-put-falkland-islands-sovereignty-at-risk-says-willi/

How can they keep getting away with this?

Fucking hell lads it's all true

I had a look at my crystal ball and it's all there. We can't let this be our future.

Our membership of the EU and the Common Market rests on the continued assent of the British Parliament and therefore ultimately will rest on the will of the British people.

Even if this current referendum were to be defeated by the Remainers, so long as there are citizens who do not wish to be part of the EU and the Market, and that there are representatives whom they elect who are also of that opinion, we may yet leave.

There's hope yet lads, we're doing well in the polls and there's still 2 weeks left.

People are starting to see through their obvious bollocks now, I'm hoping that Boris will call them out on it in later debates

fuck off shills

>brexit don't happen
>trump don't happen
>nothing ever happens

Please kill me now.

I'm sorry

probably true, tho. Gibralta too. Land border closed. Rockers porked...

What is this?

Because if we vote to leave, that'll mean Donald Trump wins!!!:

Could i advertise for an employee that must be a British citizen since birth? No mention of race, religion or sexual preference just exclusively they must be a citizen?

A reminder that Remainians are NOT interested in a dialogue when they ask a question, they just want to be a snarky little twat.

We're not serious about voting to leave and harming the economy this is just a Sup Forums meme right?

What would a war with Spain be like.

>thinks that Cameron and Osborne want to leave the eu

fuck

>lucky 7s
Praise be unto him froggie.

What do we think of the QT line-up this week, lads?

What made you feel like you're losing hope mate? Anything happen or do you just feel like being pessimistic?

Personally when literally every one of my mates told me they were voting for remain it made me feel a bit shit, but if you look at the big picture there's literally no predicting how it will turn out so there's no point feeling either way about it.

over in about a year. spanish army is in ruins.

It won't. Honestly senpai I'm a friendless KV and I'm dreading June 23.

Geo-Political Simulator 4: Power & Revolutions

Economy's no good to us once we're extinct/tiny minorities in our own countries lad.

>AUS in the ID
Kek protects.

He wont be voting if its any consolation. He's Irish. The man in his picture is James Larkin.

Pretty sure that it breaches EU discrimination laws so you would be opening your ass up to lawsuits.

Fuck me I saw this on a lads feed the other day. I just can't fucking deal with it,

>"What's democratic about an unelected Monarchy?"
>Implying they are even involved in politics
Fucking idiots

>donald trump
>an enemy of democracy

Fucking lefties man

Short-term you would have some minor damage.
But in the long run you will earn more on leaving the EU.
Just vote leave for the sake of us all.

>eddie izzard

It's pretty good. Remains there are weak. I wish they'd extend it a bit in highly political times, though. Even just an extra 15 mins would be good.

Phew, thank fuck.

You'd probably have to justify it to gubmint at some point

People who complain about
>MUH LORDS
>MUH QUEEN

And suck the EU's dick are the worst kind of people.

Bretty gud.
Izzard can't argue his way out of a paper bag, he's all about feelings and based Hannan fucking destroyed him in a debate

kek'd

EUIF full-swing in brit/pol/ today holy shit.

Our one true hero
Neither boastful nor loud
Forever our gaurd
Forever proud

So here is to you old boy
never baraged
in our memory
He is, Nigel farage

>Eddie Izzard and Nigel Farage on at the same time

I have to see this.

>Bergen, Norway

FAO Boeranon.

The European Union is the purest form of the career politician concept.

While many politicians are self-interested, their ambitions are kept in check by the electoral system; they have to please enough people.

The EU is a sham democracy where the highest level of control is unelected by the plebs, and the parliament essentially a façade. The only accountability is so abstract that it is essentially non-existent - if an MEP from Romania does something against the interest of the French people, what can they even do?

You have politicians making decisions for countries that they have no stake in at all. You have politicians bought off with private shopping malls, expenses, a fat salary, and all the free lunches with multi-nationals you could ask for. I'm sure many would be satisfied with an Brussels economic island in the middle of wasteland Europe - walls for them, but not for anyone else.

Their aim is to destroy economies and industries, it is to use third worlders as a biological weapon and voter base, and it is to strip all freedom and identity from the individual. These aren't mistakes in policy, but an intentional effort to undermine sovereign states in their pursuit of control. The end goal of the EU is a faceless, artificial nation with no culture, no principles, and no productive capacity, that is totally dependent of whichever corporation pays them the most.

The EU is the enemy of everyone not personally in on the deal and it is only going to get worse. Outside the EU, there may be good times, or there may be bad times, but things can change. The EU is impossible to change by design.

Brexit is possibly the last chance we have to get out of this and set the example to all nations before it is too late. The will try to subvert the vote, but they don't yet have enough power to directly contest a nation. No wonder an EU army is next on the agenda.

It's never really clear.
Are they trolling the shillers, are they shilling the shillers? Do shillers troll the trollers?
It warms the cockles to know some are confused.

whys everyone losing hope lately
young voters/students are remain's only hope, are you honestly expecting them to win it? leave voters are much more motivated

Gosh, I wonder which side Eddie Izzard is going to be on?

Just watched this brilliant new speech from Dan Hannan during my lunch break:
youtube.com/watch?v=wt0__X-Be8k

No one puts the positive case for leaving the EU better. It's campaign malpractice that Vote Leave have him speaking to gatherings of hundreds rather than in television debates speaking to millions.

>JUST elected a Muslim PM
>Thinks they will vote to leave the shitskin alliance

Which one of you sent this?

The side of the insane

Watching now. Thanks.

> Izzard
Didn't "she/he/it" try to debate with Hannan and got royally blown the fuck out.

>Muslim PM
False
>USA has Muslim President
True

top kek

Does she literally do any work or just bitch on twitter all day

Imagine David Cameron saying anything about the absolute truckload of hate tweets he gets every day

How will Farage ever hope to win the audience over when he's against someone as funny as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1sQkEfAdfY

Hey at least we make our president pretend to be Christian

Not this fucking guy again

neva5get

Hi, Satan.

Are you guys meming when you keep saying the UK has a muslim PM, or are you just ignorant blowhards?

Aren't transvestites considered transphobic nowadays?

It seems pretty transphobic

Most burgers are truly deluded on this board.
They're self-loathing cucks who hate Britain.
It's a shame because most Americans are pretty good guys, it's just the self-loathing anglophobes on here who call everyone else cucked who are the problem.

You are retarded. You are a child or a nignog.

The polls would suggest otherwise my dearest, misguided bong

How can I help the campaign?

Preferably from my bedroom?

>Eddie Izzard

Why is that tranny freak Izzard given a platform? Seriously they go around trying to find any "famous face" that supports the agenda they want and hand them a soapbox, it's deeply annoying. Especially since celebrities are out of touch with reality, no more so than a man who describes himself as a "male lesbian".

Not an argument.

Get on games and change them.
Just get on shitty games and in every multiplayer game just say "Remember lads, vote leave" and kick up a coversation.
We have the better arguments.

I want to know this too. I'm too depressed to get out of bed most days.

store.ukip.org/product-p/sn400.htm

might buy this, it's dirt cheap desu

That's it. I'm a #JuckerMissile now

Thanks for the response.
Can I go through this one point at a time? It should get the message out clearly.

- I think the corruption of politicians is widespread. In the uk you had the expenses thing, and all those junior ministers selling access to various folks in exchange for money.
- Its so widespread that I heard that nigel is a pretty big spender of his eu parliamentarians dosh.
- I am trying to understand why an MEP from Romania would want to do something that might hurt british people. Can you give me an example of what he might do? It would seem that if properly informed, you could advise your MEP to be on the lookout for this n that when you elect him/her.
I am not aware that the eu is destroying industries unless they are a millstone on the necks of taxpayers. Usually, state funded industries have no interest in reforming or modernising. Its industries like that that caused the greece thing.
The eu can definitely be an arm which the globalist players will use to fuck the people. By the same token the people can use it as an arm to fuck the globalists with. Workers rights, minimum pay, cross eu labour and trade unions for instance. Imagine workers in poland refuse to work in a factory that some globalist tries to move there from the midlands. The eu is just a framework. it will work for you if you work it.

That looks like shit

>“I couldn't have been a street performer without the EU,” he said to an audience including the likes of Suranne Jones, Martin Freeman and Lenny Henry. “I couldn't have done transgender marathons without it either."
>“I love humanity; I find people interesting,” he went on. “I believe in giving people a fair life and we must start with the contingents. You can't go forwards by going backwards and that's why I'm touring in the French language and in German.”
How is this person being put on a political stage instead of an insane asylum?

What gets me is that everyone just lets the massive graft and corruption of the EU slide. The institutions are crooked as the day is long, rife with graft, practically every non-Anglo/German eurocrat is on the take. The books are so cooked that no auditing firm has been willing to certify them free of fraud and "material error".

How anyone could justify sending billions of pounds of taxpayer money to these clowns year after year is beyond me. The British Civil Service has its problems, but corruption isn't one of them.

meme magic

>A FUCKING SWISS
Can't wait until the black flag of ISIS flies over Malmo

Fan Fucking Tastic Lad

>Ahem
>A Swede

F u c k

Do polls account for turnout?

Are there any debates tonight?

Anything Isabel will be at?

>post yfw we leave