Listening to library on shuffle

>Listening to library on shuffle
>That one song/album comes up
>You're back in time to when you were first listening to it, and it brings up all these strange melancholy feelings

What's her name, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Owz-z4lQ3XY

I'm never going to forget that summer, riding trains all day with no job, no friends, nowhere to go but a therapist/psychiatrists office, so conked out on meds that I was drooling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpeNwSAdhbk
youtube.com/watch?v=3SzuWTO-QUA
youtu.be/mn5_ijaZfp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
youtube.com/watch?v=9P41Qdkk6OA
youtube.com/watch?v=AoHFCLxTkE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ub-Bj4F4dww
youtube.com/watch?v=nMsZ6wkZWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=MI0a9hTh5AU
youtube.com/watch?v=St-mEIhvKOI
youtube.com/watch?v=tmPws7eXcVk
youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic
youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=2INLBsRYVBs
youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlnK2ScOvk
youtube.com/watch?v=fq-geJ9UwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOCR-7Ju-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=EpeNwSAdhbk

brings me back to smoking too much weed and thinking I knew how to love another person

Shit user. What do you feel when you listen to this?

only a faint wish to go back and undo a lot of my actions. I don't let it get in the way of growing and improving the future though, no need to stop healing

I agree. In my own case, what's done is done and what's passed has passed. I'm in a better place.

But it doesn't stop me from going back there sometimes. I hear this album, and I'm back on the train again, head against the window, watching the city blur past me. When I get to my stop, it's another 30 minutes walk to my therapists office in the dead heat of Summer. This will be in my ears the whole way

youtube.com/watch?v=3SzuWTO-QUA

first album I ever bought with my money. I guess it marks a turning point in my life where music became more than something that just exists around me and more of something I had an active interest in. I love this album but I can barely listen to it now without experiencing the anxiety of time passing so much faster than I'd like

>youtubecore lo-fi hip hop is enough to make OP overcome with nostalgia

>this entire album
I was riding around LA at night when I put this shit on and it just fit so well with the lights and the city, the atmosphere just clicked. One of the best nights of my life.

youtu.be/mn5_ijaZfp0
This song gets me everytime I hear it again. I really like it, I don't think it's next tier hip hop or amazing music but it always makes me stop what I'm doing to listen. I've never really been super popular and used to just hang around with whoever would so I had friends that would constantly just be mean to each other.

Few years ago I met a friend group that actually care about each other and me and that definitely marked a turning point in my life and I liked this song at that time so it reminds me of then and makes me thankful for my friends now

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
this song takes me back to before my family knew I had a secret second family

youtube.com/watch?v=9P41Qdkk6OA

takes me back to my fumbling awkward freshman year of high school, met a girl at one of these 'indie rock' / twee type shows and texted her for hours every day. no car no nothing yet so things obviously didn't pan out but feelings of young love are hard to forget in whatever form they manifest. this album still bangs though, along with the wombats and two door cinema club and all the shit I really liked back then

>thread contains 99% sincere replies
how does it feel to be the reason this board is shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHFCLxTkE4
Used to listen to this song during a very stressful semester in school. Reminds me of cold and stress

I don't have any noteworthy memories associated with the music I like. Almost every album I've listened to was alone, in my bedroom or dorm room, where I live my entire life.

This came on shuffle one morning. Felt like I was driving to school at 6 AM again.
youtube.com/watch?v=ub-Bj4F4dww

youtube.com/watch?v=nMsZ6wkZWhA

It's cringey now, but when I was like 13-14 I was best friends with this girl named Jenny. This was our "song" or whatever. She was constantly dating edgy emo assholes and always came to me to comfort her. We'd share our deepest feelings and secrets. I'd hold her when she cried but was too much of a pussy to ever get any further with her. Eventually she moved like 6 hours away and we drifted apart. Even though this song is pretty shit I can barely listen to it cause of feels.

"At the bottom of everything"

I always remember how dumb I thought the story was at the beginning then being blown away when the actual song kicks in.

youtube.com/watch?v=MI0a9hTh5AU

I remember being in her bedroom. She started blasting this on her stereo while mouthing the words and dancing around me all goofy and enthusiastically. It would have been embarrassing if anyone else was home, but she was doing it to be funny.

I kind of hate knowing that she's 2000-something miles away and probably married to someone else, and that I'm never going to have the same kind of puppy love with anyone else ever again.

Dope thread senpais
This entire album was a big part of my life every summer from my junior year of high school until I finished uni. I worked at a vineyard in the country where I drove a tractor and listened to music all day (it the reason I started listening to different music). This album felt so in tune with the environment and my inward feelings. I frequented it so much that I was able to repeat the random numbers at one point. I really enjoyed working there, so many memories and new experiences :')
youtube.com/watch?v=St-mEIhvKOI

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=tmPws7eXcVk

remembers me of the time I projectile vomited across the room right after sitting besides this 2/10 I was planning on fingering (I had just chugged down half a bottle of absinthe and could barely walk)

totally stopped listening to this kind of music for years and years but you brought me back to this track

youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic

the last three songs make my heart ache.

Deltron 3030 always takes me back

youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao
Take me back to freshman year of HS thought I was in love with a girl. Still think it's a beautiful song

Every Morning by Sugar Ray takes me back to childhood. King of Carrot Flowers takes me back to being a depressed teenager. Still love ITAOTS, always will.

I used to stay up until like 5am with my friend Kevin playing PS2 games until we passed out and this album was almost always the soundtrack to that
I miss those times

No shit? I listened to this song a TON my junior/senior year of HS. if I listen to All I Ever Wanted, I think of some really awful web comic I was obsessed with at the time as well.

kinda dumb but I listened to a lot of this album while playing Dark Souls 3 and it always makes me remember how great the atmosphere was in that game, they kind of blended together into a unique feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=2INLBsRYVBs
This one really hits me in the feel everytime, same as the whole album. I always associate this song when I was alone at night at the beach all by myself. Was a really good feeling.
Now I only listen to souvlaki when I feel particularly lonely and I wanna live that school trip again.

Before my gf broke up with me I listened to this quite a lot but never paid that much attention to the lyrics. Stumbled over it a few months later and it really messed me up

Winter 2012. I was in love with a girl once and I thought she loved me too. We fucked to this album all the time and then she got cold then we split up bc she wanted to fuck around with other guys/girls and I couldn't abide. Girls always try and put this on and I have to switch it because it reminds me too much of her.

It tells that this board has finally been taken over by reddit.

what is the name?

>sincerity = reddit
either reconsider your life choices or go back to Sup Forums

Take your own advice, soyshitter.

You could have sincerity thread on Sup Forums too but this is a music board. Listen to something decent, faggot.

Just graduated from high school. Had horrible grades, didn't know what to do with my life. Had no money. I was just sitting around for a while, doing nothing. Still my favourite album of all time.

EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO THIS I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SUPER SAD AND WAS CUTTING MYSELF LIKE AN EMO FAGGOT I STILL ENJOY THIS SHIT AND WANT TO KMS AGAIN EVERYTIME I HEAR IT BECAUSE I AM A MANCHILD WHO COULDNT MENTALLY MATURE SINCE I WAS 15

Discovered this album in the second last month of a foreign exchange. I'd fallen for a girl who didn't return my feelings and the sweet, slow sincerity helped me cry it out and deal with it a little better than I otherwise would have. I listened to it on the plane ride home, and Out of Egypt allowed me a good moment to reflect on the events of the past year, how much I'd grown as a person, and how much I had yet to grow. When I hear it now I can't help but remember how naive I was back then, and the sort of innocence I might not find again

youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

Freshman year of college with my roommates, playing this album almost non-stop as we all sat in the living room working on homework, swapping stories, telling jokes, and living with the sense of invincibility that only early adulthood can bring, a whole lifetime ahead of us

This album helped me get through realizing I was abused and molested by an old family friend; I started smoking way too much weed, and I also took shrooms a handful of times, one of the times I realized that I can't dwell on those memories or that motherfucker would get the best out of me and I'd never get it back or grow.
Don't smoke anymore, have a QT 3.14, and I'm not living with my parents anymore, I still have depression and anxiety, gf is sure I have some form of PTSD, I also am derealized a lot of the time. But life is so much better now.
I know nobody will probably read this, but life gets better anons. Keep pushing.

No he's right, your taste is shit, listen to something better or leave

youtube.com/watch?v=6nlnK2ScOvk

sitting on the bus towards a bowl game my junior year of college, and he asked me to sit next to him; through the entire trip he texted someone else, but occasionally he'd glance at me and smile

i asked him what he was listening to, on his chipped android and tangled apple earbuds, and he lent me the left side by accident but didn't seem to realize so i leaned in a bit too close and listened to this entire album with my heart pounding out of sync with the drums. we sat in silence for most of the trip, but after this, it was comfortable, and towards the end he asked me questions i didn't understand with a silly grin and i felt giddy responding

we didn't talk much after that trip, but who knows...

haha wow good troll user
imagine actually being this mad about what other people enjoy
that'd be pretty crazy haha

This but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=fq-geJ9UwG4

I think in 2011, when I was 16/17 or so I had just met a girl through a mutual friend, and we hanged out a lot with other friends, but never alone although chatting a lot when we were apart. One day she follows me home alone after we've been with friends to do her homework, (yes, we actually did homework) but just being there chatting with her, lying in bed and talking shit, just falling in love a tiny bit was one of the best feelings ever. I listened a lot to this album back then and this was playing on my computer speakers while we lay there. The same night she gave me a kiss on my cheek, and I knew that there would be something between us after that. She was my girlfriend for almost 2 years and I dumped her.. I'm not even sure why anymore, but it's been about 4 years and I still have dreams about her sometimes, waking up feeling sad.

I still love to listen to it though, cus of the feels even though it makes me sad I just think it's kinda beatiful to think back on those lovely memories and how it was being 16 years old

I have fond memories of this album too.

More like 91% sincere replies. There'd have to be more posts for it to be 99%.

imagine being this guy, the guy that just enters a nice thread to insult someone. how pathetic.

imagine being this user
so hurt by a shitpost that he kills the thread with shitposts

Oh man, junior year of college. Was smoking pot non-stop and just beginning to realize I was having a problem with alcohol. Remember laying in my tub in my shitty college apartment drunk off whiskey listening to the back half of that album while thinking about my ex and whether it would be like this forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbOCR-7Ju-E