Which Olivia is better? And why is it Faux Olivia?

Which Olivia is better? And why is it Faux Olivia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb840BkY85M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does nobody watch Fringe here? Oh well off to page 10 I guess

You mean Bolivia

Was good until the whole faux shit with the alternate universe. Then I dropped it.

I did a couple of years ago. Fantastic show! Walter was such a good character and the show ended quite good I have to say. Still I'll occasionally listen to 'only you'

Fauxlivia has more personality and is more of a people person

I just started season 2.

Abandoning thread now. Olivia is fucking sexy

Faux-livia is far hotter, looks like a simple hair color makes so much difference.

Fringe thread? I love this show, I prefer first seasons, when each episode is based on crime resolving mixed with sci-fi/horror nightmare fuel. When the show goes full dimention switch/conspiracy/end of the world, still good but...

Season 5 is special btw

>that father-son moment in season 5 when Walter remembers what happened in a previous timeline.

maybe the only show where all seasons are great. Pretty rare.

So at the end does Peter end up with Fauxlivia?
If the Observers never existed Walt from Earth one wouldn't have had to take Peter so he wouldn't have met Earth one's.

No, the paradox only happens from 2015 forward. Before that history is the same as it was before the observers came.

>the paradox only happens from 2015 forward
Why?

That's what I've been told the last time there was a Fringe thread here.

Supposedly Walter exists until 2015 and then he just disappears at the moment when the invasion was supposed to start.

Another explanation is that this is the third universe...

i would really take either one and be the happiest man in whatever universe

You idiot, that was when it started getting really good

Agreed. Season 3 was fantatsic.

Am i the only one who hated season 5? It had a few good moments but the future with evil observers was pretty retarded. It felt almost tacked on because it was shorter and the wanted a big time ending since they knew they were not getting renewed.

user pls. If you didn't cry like a bitch then you should end your misserble existence on this Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=pb840BkY85M

I didn't like it either. It was dragging by the later parts of S4 already, and their motivation for introducing a villain (for both nimoy and the observers) felt way too forced. S3 was the peak.

neither, ugly bitch, can't act, literally needs to fuck off

her thicc as fuck sister desu senpai

>can't act
literally won awards for acting

cried like a bitch in the finale

You can say she looks better with a Fringe cut

was ok until final season, that was so fucking terrible I had to drop it

peter is such a little bitch