Austrian voting fraud officially goes to court

Apparently voting offices counted letter votes that have not been sealed at all and showed up there god knows how, among other abnormalities in 94 of 117 regions.

fpoe.at/artikel/hc-strache-fpoe-ficht-bundespraesidentschaftswahl-an/

Poor Antifa is going to have to counterfeit 50000 votes all over again, maybe their hands will fall off.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5007314/index.do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't speak austrian, what's in there?

Leftist were careless and left massive evidence of voting fraud, enough to bring it to court (which is a requirement in Austria, you can't just say "muh, I don't like how the election went").

- 81k letter votes without envelope
- 30k letter votes were reported when they just started counting them
- 58k votes were counted by people who didn't work for the office

That sign reminds me of the Aldi sign.

Hofer is the Aldi Süd of Austria.

> (OP)
>That sign reminds me of the Aldi sign.
Thats because it is the aldi sign

JAAAA HEIL HOFER

Roger. Aldi is pretty nice - I wasn't sure if they were just in the U.S./Germany or not.

We have a few.

What are the chances this will succeed? How cucked are Austrian courts?

No counting by independent party this time?

for a moment i though this was the aldi logo

It's getting even better than that.
m.diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5007314/index.do

I opened a bottle of beer after that: Gibt es dann keinen neuen Bundespräsidenten, wird er in diesem Amt laut der Verfassung von den drei Nationalratspräsidenten vertreten. So könnte auch der nach jetzigem Stand unterlegene Wahlwerber, Norbert Hofer, in seiner Eigenschaft als Dritter Nationalratspräsident die Hofburg-Aufgaben aufnehmen.

Prost my friends!

Lel good old postal vote fraud.

Daily reminder that 25% of all votes in Germany are postal votes - 20 million votes - and that the OECD already criticized the Merkel government for non-existing safeguards in 2009. German postal votes arent even counted seperately from ballot votes.

Postal votes are illegal in France, reason cited for the ban: national security.

It's funny how mass media narrative suddenly changes. I have i24news installed on my iPhone and I get push notifications on the news. The thing is and I assume it happens with other media: after losing election suddenly FPÖ is simply called FPÖ "Austrian FPÖ presidential candidate Höfer accepts defeat" then suddenly today "Austria Far-right files legal challenge to presidential vote: court"

Coincindence, I think not check other mass media sources. KEK

Could you sum up this article?

Yes, but Germany never demanded consequences when bags with voting letters appeared out of nowhere.

Yeah they are one of the bigger budget stores here their competition being lidl

Lel

It'll be the end of the leftist party I reckon

Austrians plz I'm asking that too

Most people in Germany don't know about this. Luegenpresse + Internet censorship, how could they?

In my town of 8000 there were 0 votes for AfD last election. I was one of the people that voted AfD. We organized on facebook with other AfD voters - 65 total that showed up - and demanded a recount. The request was completely ignored. So one of us went to the local press and tried to get them to publish it as a story. They kicked him out of the press building and threatened to call the cops on him.

sehr schön.habe das ganze ding geschaut .
gebe einer NEUWAHL gute chancen anhand der dieser GRAVIERENDEN FEHLER die da passiert sind...
die ANGELOBUNG von bellen ist schon alleine von den dokumentierten fällen ABZUSAGEN
rein aus PRINZIP.

Oh man there's actual evidence of it and it's being taken to court?
Holy shit anons this could be the kick off to the happening

I thought there might be a glimmer of hope for Germany, but now I see that there is literally no hope for Germany, m8, what are you doing there if there is literally no hope left for germany.

which office?

The only thing nice about Aldi is the quality to price ratio
Cheap as fuck for average products.
A lot of middle class folk shop there. Which is funny because for many years it was seen as a shitty lowest of the low supermarket that only council housed chavvos shopped at.

Stop with defeatist mentality. I am sure that after ww1 Germany was broken and no German thought they could rise to power again.

We can conquer Germany and save Germans Polan

Wow, I'm sorry.
Did you try to take it to a state attorney?

They weren't registered as vote counters in the respective voting offices.

Their labor model helps them do that. Have people bag their own groceries and employ the minimum necessary to operate the store = cheaper labor costs which equates to an ability to sell goods more cheaply and thus be more enticing to consumers.

wenn die neue regierung wirklich ernst genommen werden will sollte sie bereits mit hochdruck an einem neuen wahltermin arbeiten.
vielleicht steht ja bis ende der woche schon ein neuer termin fest für: baldigst.
wir dürfen gespannt sein.

Oh ok then, that's fucking bullshit if true

German state attorneys answer to the executive government, they arent independent like in the USA and elsewhere.

I realize that haha
I don't mind though. Nothing wrong with Aldi really, not some snob. They've really turned their image around with a recent-ish ad campaign as well, probably had something to do with it. They need to change the logo though it looks like a relic of the 1990s

It's incredibly shit here in the states

The quality is horrendous and only the lowest shop at aldi. Been there a few times while I was at school and I quickly learned its not worth it

I'm glad I no longer pay taxes in Germany. That's horrifying.

thats not aldis fault thats americas fault your food is literally shit tier

my jewish (from fatherside so he is not a real jew) made lots of untaxed shekels as every learnt jew does but he always insisted on shopping at aldi and buying the lowest of low , then selling antique items for higher (with work done on them , so he was flipping stuff from the stupid goyim but he put in a lot of work polishing , repainting etc etc).

what im trying to say is , if you buy expensive "trademark" stuff from anywhere you are retarded and should check yourself.

>They need to change the logo though it looks like a relic of the 1990s
Yeah, it does give a 90's/late 80's vibe. Some people like that though.

Partitionings of Germany when?

die juden kontrollieren die linken und unsere nationen (österreich , ungarn , deutschland) sind gefickt.

endegelände.
alles von nun an ist nur wishful thinking und manische depression.

just take the black pill already.

I don't know where aldi gets their fruits and vegetables from so it may be our fault or aldis fault idk. But this applies to virtually anything sold there except pretzel rods

I wish I can recall where the foods originate from based on the packaging but I can't. Anyway the point being is that even nigger-tier food stores like Shop-Rite is 10x better than the garbage sold at Aldi.

>Madame Merkel
>REBUILD WALL

Sure

>Die FPÖ brachte eine 150-seitige Wahlanfechtung beim Verfassungsgerichtshof (VfGH) ein.

The FPÖ's challenging of this elecion counts 150 pages and they have sent it to the Verfassungsgerichtshof (Constitutional Cort) today.

>Die FPÖ konzentriert sich bei der Anfechtung auf die Wahlkarten. Hier seien in 94 der 117 Bezirkswahlbehörden Widrigkeiten festgestellt worden.

Postal votes are getting checked. Apparently they have found contradictions in 94 out of 117 offical polling stations.

>Bei 82 sollen die Briefwahlkarten vor dem eigentlichen Sitzungsbeginn vorsortiert gewesen sein, in nichtige und in gültige.

82 of those sorted the postal votes into valid and invalid before the offical commite was opened.

>In einigen Bezirkswahlbehörden sollen die in den Wahlkarten enthaltenen Stimmkuverts zu früh geöffnet worden sein.

Some opened the postal votes to early.

>Zudem sollen falschfarbige Stimmkuverts verschickt worden sein, deren Inhalt dann deswegen nicht mitgezählt wurde.

They used wrongly colored envelopes (which makes them invalid) for a lot of the votes.

>Und nicht befugte Personen sollen Stimmen ausgezählt haben.

Apparently some non-authorized people counted votes, which is illegal.

>Die FPÖ meint, dass 573.275 Wahlkarten von den Unregelmäßigkeiten betroffen seien.

The total number of postal votes that are fishy is 573 275. That's mor than half of all postal votes!

> Heinz Fischer muss aber mit diesem Tag (8. Juli) abtreten.

Heinz Fischer, the former president of austria has to leave office on 8. July. That would be the time when the next president has to be sworn in.
But
>Gibt es dann keinen neuen Bundespräsidenten, wird er in diesem Amt laut der Verfassung von den drei Nationalratspräsidenten vertreten.

If there is no result to this date Austria will have no president, which means that the 3 presidents of austrian parliament have to fill in...

And one of them is HOFER. :D

so if its proven that the party comitted massive fraud and the other guy won will he be given the office or will it just be swept under the rug

Soo... We still have a chance to make Austria great again???

There may be reelections and Austria will be made great again.

Thanks Austria, and good luck. my reading is totally shit.

YES. Make Austria Great Again.

Another reason Australia is better than America - voter fraud actually goes to court.

If the court confirm the fraud and the remaining votes are 50%+1 for Hofer, he win

I'm 80% sure nothing will come out of this, but the fpö can spin a massive yarn about how the system is corrupt and bla bla bla

Go to the EU? Or at least go to AfD and tell them, if they're not organizing that shit they better be.

Wait, there will be another election? They don't simply cancel the illegal votes?

What?

That's nice.

>Guys, we aren't creative enough to come up with a flag of our own, what do?
>I got it, let's just take Austria's tampon sandwich flag and crank up the saturation in Photoshop
>Brilliant!

lmao

If they can prove any votes were illegal - they are just saying some were, and some were counted in an illegal way (which does not make the votes themselves illegal)

Also i am sure people will disagree here, but just because the wrong people counted or the count started too early does not mean those were all vdb votes.

Pretty sure the fpö would prefer another round of voting to anything else

The goverment is getting caucious and scared and they notice if they would pull this shit, they would just infuriate even more people.

Do it Austria

Ameribro we aren't Kangaroo country.

>Australia
>Austria

It will depend on the decission of the court.

There could be re-elections, but i doubt it.
One thing is sure though, the people are fed up. If it turns out that the postal votes were used for fraud, there will be consequences.
The people here are fed up with this shit.

>Austrian voting fraud officially goes to court.
Thank fuck.

Is the amount of Wahlkartenbetrug enough to actually overturn the election and is it likely? I got mixed signals last time I asked in one of these threads.

We are doing it.

"Sie werden sich wundern was noch alles möglich ist!"

Usually it should but goverment doesn't give a shit and just jew it how they want.

Yes, Hofer lost by only 15k votes.

The faggy cripple who believes in chemtrails lost.

Get over it, losers :^)

If you shitpost too much your wife will cut the internet access to the cuckshed and spent the saved money on her bull Muhammad.

Throw "edgy" in there and you win at buzzword bingo

30k not 15k

I'm gay :^)

Van der Cuck won for 30.000 votes and postal votes were for him. Hofer needs few cancelled votes to win

A relief to hear, I'll have my fingers crossed and give offerings of memes to kek every night until the ruling.

30k more for VdB means it will be 50:50 at 15k more for Hofer (and therefore 15k less for VdB).

I wanted Hofer to win too, but holy fuck accept defeat with dignity

But will that bring back Hofer's leg? :^)

Yes goy, don't question the ways of democracy :^)

>I wanted Hofer to win too

Same here. Those pink ties really swayed me :^)

You assume that all cancelled votes would be for vdb though, which is just wrong. If the areas in questions were rural it is even likely more hofer votes would be invalidated.

I have heard nothing of fradulent counting in cities, were vdb received a majority.

Depending on the areas it might even make the gap larger.

>ignore the evidence goyim

>potentially up to 100k fraudulent votes
>van der cuck only won by 30k
>being upset over this disparity is undignified

i didn't know people in denmark were this cucked but jesus

He did and even didn't want to contest the election at one point. But now that there's a case there's literally no reason not to at least investigate.

>maybe their hands will fall off.
They do them electronically and use a press to seal it, it wouldn't make them more than 3 days tops
And that's only with a crew of 10
I once did a similar thing with a group of 4 other people and popped out 3,500 in 3 days flats

I bet Hofer is...hopping mad :^)

>democracy
>NO YOU SHOULDNT COUNT THE ONES THAT HAVENT BEEN SEALED

Yeah you're the saint of democracy

>Evidence
>Unsealed lettervotes

>100k fraudulent cotes

You're delusional

Sure investigate, no problem in that. But don't taint the election by calling it fraudulent, it wasn't.

If someone is really sour over the loss they wont accept defeat, they keep nitpicking all the small things until they get their way.

Mind me asking my dear Aussie friends, I'm going to Dunaj as an exchange student in july, how is it there and how fast can you get Hoffer up on his chair?

Du er en fucking skændsel for vort land.

>but holy fuck accept defeat with dignity

the core problem doesn't have anything with them being bad losers. you sound like a green-cuck if you say shit like that. are you a leftist who supports corrupted bullshit?

>accepting defeat when fraud screams right into your face

Hofer really needs to...put his foot down here :^)

Time for Hofer to...step on some toes :^)

On the topic of voting fraud - two elections were fraud was investigated and the accusator won in the end:

George W. Bush
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

Make of that what you will.

Good for them. Lord knows nothing like that will happen here. Politicucks will just take it.

Ist Hoffer ein Nationalist? Ya oder nein?

>don't worry about possible fraudulent votes goyim

>mass voter fraud
>a small thing.

>500,000 tainted votes
>not worth mentioning.

Jeb should make an investigation aswell.

Slow and steady.

Pretty much.