Why is northern Mexico white and rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVlAmP-KDT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont fall for the filthy norteño's lies

North Mexico is poorer than Mississippi

Diferent culture,and education the contraste its hard just cause the south is a big holle full of savage natives

Isn't northern mexico where the bulk of cartel shit is? I find it hard to believe that that's where the rich and whites are

I know right? Why does my city has to be so poor!?

Fake news

I can post cities in the South that blow anything from Mexico out of the water.

Do you mean Spain level """rich"""?

Yea, so? Will that make me richer?

It'll make you jelly

>jelly
>of an American
Uh no. I would only feel that way if you were in Norway or one of those countries, not in another spic shithole.

Post it.

No, but all the industry of México comes from the north

if mexicans are not jelly of americans, why do so many mexicans flee the shithole that is mexico into the US?

>immigration means you're jelly
>Europeans were jelly of natives
Southerners are poor as fuck and go because they want to get money to eat, not because they're jelly.
Many southerners and Central Americans stay here in the north or Mexico City instead of going to the US which was their goal at first.

Rich/middle class mexicans stay, poor ones flee

This causes mexico to continue prospering while simultaneously sending us the junk, killing us on the inside. Those madmen

The south isn't a spic shithole like 95% of m*xico

>Many southerners and Central Americans stay here in the north or Mexico City instead of going to the US which was their goal at first.
So Mexico is better than central America? I'm sure that's very impressive by 3rd world standards. Also if Mexico is so ""great"", why don't they go to northern Mexico instead of the US?

>continue prospering

They have the growth rates of developed country while they are third world. China grows at 7% even though China is as third world as them. Even other latino countries grow faster.

Let me meme in peace

This

>Mexico is better than central America?
Uh.. yas? Kek
>Also if Mexico is so ""great""
Who the hell said that? I'm aware this is a shithole.

Pic related was you btw

Only you mestizos can be spics. Whites/Blacks/Natives can't be spics

We're not mestizos, we're amerindians, it's you who are a mix of all the shit in this world.

Nope, spics like you oppress the natives in m*xico

No, spics like you oppress the natives in Est*dos Un*dos.

I'm ignorant and also lazy so please enlighten me, mexibro

What's the difference between mestizo and amerindians?

No you have the wrost people of here the "spics" or those indians can pass better than a Black

Te odio Manolo, ves que Sup Forums está aquí y vos venís con ésto

>what is the bajío
Mestizo = European + Amerindian

Is northern Mexico a good place for an American to pick up a qt light skinned Mexican gf?

Querétaro is honorary white (northerner). Everything else is a chilango shithole

Well its not too "great " but it is so diferent, people from these states have so shit conditions moslty are farmers that they are not civilized as normal, is easly to win easy money in the US beigin a garden or whatever shit job,that get a normal life here. Also there are we have a lot of them too they mostly stay in maquilas of NAFTA or shitty jobs
The south is literally central america and mexican goverment supussed to don't care or dont help they

regios are trash and have shitty accents
t. queretaro
just order a bride from asia, that's the best you're ever gonna get

All the tech companies are in Jalisco, dummy

im northern Mexican, please rate me

The amerindians are by far very different.
They are asians,the meztiso is that have more european blood they can have the brown skin but still looking european.
Amerindians have they own life style

Sonora, Tijuana, Durango etc
But they all are extremely materialistic

10/10 for being Amerindian, hermano

Not all Mestizos look European, stop lying.

Well when i saw a dark brown person still have european feautures. When i see natives (mostly of them talk indigenous lengueage) they look full asian.

nafta and drugs pablo

'Rich' is a strong word...

So is 'white'

Yes, most of the north is Ameriboo.

THIS, you tell him, Juan.

But more Mexicans are coming from America into Mexico than the other way around?
>hurr durr muh deportations
No

if you like plastic, stuck-up, false and materialistic whores it's good for you l guesss

But beware, they all like to listen to some shitty genre known as "banda" (made with trumpets, tuba etc.)
Behold, a fine example:
youtube.com/watch?v=cVlAmP-KDT4