Why is this board fucking dead?

Why is this board fucking dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-504811665/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cus it full of 14 year olds and they have school

There's something wrong with the site. I keep getting connection error when I use the pop up reply.

No, it was like this during the summer too. Sup Forums as a whole is slowly dying

Grimes happened

You should see how dead this site is at 7-11am est daily.

Pitchfork got bought by Conde Nest and killed white indie hipster culture

Sup Forums is faster than ever

it's just all concentrated on a few boards

I was just thinking that

because of reddit

Soyboi redditors scaring away regulars with their faggotry. Also shills and waifu fags.

hip-hop killed it

stages of p4k:

1. cool, hip, attitude p4k, has originality, mostly covers white oriented indie guitar music

2. p4k sells out, sells website to giant corporation, starts pretending top 40 pop and rap are good, becomes full sjw garbage

3. starts to cover things that arent music, slow at first, but i bet in a few years they will have whole sections about shit that isnt even music

4. ????????

5. dead

it's honestly just Sup Forums & Sup Forums, and i'm glad

Sup Forumsfags ruined Sup Forums too. Sup Forums is so fast now.

*board

I just blame kpop and move on

there's a direct correlation with board speed and quality desu

A computer hacker happened

cause of fage like me
I will return all review when I wake up in 6/7 hours
soundcloud.com/user-504811665/

just about every type of music that that Sup Forums liked is basically either dead or giving off a death rattle now

idk, maybe something to do with seeing the same 40-50 year old albums all the time & threads about undiscovered groups die in an hour... any music board is terrible frankly...only relatively known artists get discussed

>dead
>literally one of the best threads in months happening right now
seriously check out that John maus thread if haven't already

It may bot be a noble path, but it is theirs.

no u

not enough DALE

The wave of stormfront alt-right trump supporters in the last few years made everyone reassess the people they were associating with online and they left.

Sup Forumsfaggots ruining every good thread and flooding the board with bullshit

2015 was pretty good

I miss those comfy days

that's a funny way of saying "leftist teenagers from twitter/reddit/tumblr came here to steal memes and stayed to try to make it their safe space"

I have no idea, I do think it's cool I pulled myself out of the lauren thing. I'm doing a lot better and don't think about her as much. Guess it was just a weird phase.

Fkn kpop

Hey it's the new Rolling Stones!! wow!!

better chance to argue fast at pol because with mu people are too much of a hivemind and stuck on a very limited number of artists and genres and just repeat the same shit so now no intelligent people are here to hold up discussions and actually engage with new music. so there is less posting and a lot of the same but very occasionally a little bit of something that looks like gold and once in a blue moon it actually is and you find cool new music you'd likely never hear about elsewhere